Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Who is the Number One most requested NA character--NA Idol 4!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    THE TOTAL THUS FAR:

Crita +32
    Flogg +25
    Sagitar +18
    Lizzor, Hydron and Quakke +8
    Darius and Mara +5

NA He-Man +4
    Tuskador +4
    Butthead +4
    Kayo +4
    Spinwit +3
    Vizar +2
    NA Skeletor +2
    Disks of Doom Skeletor +2
    Master Sebrian +2
    Battle Blade Skeletor +1
    Artilla +1
    Hoove +1
    Staghorn +1
    Mutant Trooper +1
    Drissi +1
    NA Adam +1
    NA Teela +1

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I get you, but NA characters are so unknown on these forums that most fans are only going with main characters that they have a vague knowledge of. Many folks didn't know who Karatti IS or what he can do before this weekend. A new NA Idol Thread might yield the same results since only two people voted for Karatti. At least the other Idol thread's characters are known.

However, if fans LIKE voting and want me to open up a new NA Idol, I'll do it! Let me know!
    As a Motu fan i like all the different areas and it´s exciting for me to get characters i don´t know that well as well and to be honest Karatti is one of those characters. The mutants weren´t my thing back than and still aren´t but his MOTUC figure looks fierce.

I´m glad that we get to know even the not so known characters now and i just wanted a new IDOL thread so i can write Mara (prototype) again. I´m hoping the more often every one sees that the more possible her figure becomes

In the end i know your decision to keep this IDOL is the right one.

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu-Berlu Reg View Post
    Ok... does that mean the next character I am voting for will be made sooner than later too?
    In that case, my vote goes to Kayo/Tatarus, the Galactic Guardian's strong guy!

http://www.crazycollectors.de/luluberlu/47.jpg
    After seeing the amazing job the 4H did on Karatti, could you imagine how awesome Kayo would look? I say bring on as much NA as possible please
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Let's start a new one, MGM - I'm pleased Crita's getting some attention. I sometimes wonder if Scott is aware of her existence (and, indeed, her popularity!). She'll get my vote until the day they reveal her.

Crita...either version. But prefer the latter.
    As for Karatti...he was missing from the .org's toylist for YEARS. Add the fact he's seldom on the cartoon and in some of the promo material they used the ice mutant concept (which I can't understand why they didn't use, on this character or another)...no wonder people go "Huh?".
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Widget
    Crita!! Skeletor needs his wifey

Agent of the Evil Horde
    I hope that I'm not too late to put my vote in for Lizzor.
    Supporter of the New Adventures of He-Man
    Motu fan and collector since 1984

Master of New Adventures!
    If Scott isn't aware of Crita's existence and she doesn't get made as a figure this year, then I'm all for hiring an actress to dress in a black leather jumpsuit, black leather stilettos and show up, whip in hand, at Matty's booth at the next Power-Con to portray my Crita. I guarantee he'll know of Crita's existence after that. (Just kidding, Scott.)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Let's start a new one, MGM - I'm pleased Crita's getting some attention. I sometimes wonder if Scott is aware of her existence (and, indeed, her popularity!). She'll get my vote until the day they reveal her.

NA Idol should just declare Crita its Eternal Champion and leave her out of future votes so someone else can have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    NA Idol should just declare Crita its Eternal Champion and leave her out of future votes so someone else can have a chance.
    I've done that in the past too (at least temporarily)!!!

Catra and Slushhead were so dominant in past Idols that I left them out of voting in some Idols because we all knew they would win.

Surely Crita needs more of a winning streak before being counted out? You never hear TG mention her name... IMO, she needs the exposure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    If Scott isn't aware of Crita's existence and she doesn't get made as a figure this year, then I'm all for hiring an actress to dress in a black leather jumpsuit, black leather stilettos and show up, whip in hand, at Matty's booth at the next Power-Con to portray my Crita. I guarantee he'll know of Crita's existence after that. (Just kidding, Scott.)
    Now that I'd LOVE to see! I hope you're serious Jack...

Surely Crita needs more of a winning streak before being counted out? You never hear TG mention her name... IMO, she needs the exposure.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I'd LOVE to see! I hope you're serious Jack...

Okay, than i take it back and say as well dear MegaGearMax please close this Idol and open a new one, let´s see who will be the next winner.

Put me down for Hydron!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Widget
    I vote for Crita

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    It feels like there should be more number of votes than this.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Okay, than i take it back and say as well dear MegaGearMax please close this Idol and open a new one, let´s see who will be the next winner.
    And does anyone oppose? While seeing Karatti might have lit a fire under fans for more NA characters, some of the existing fans might vote the exact same way as before.

And some fans like to vote anyway.

No one even voted for Karatii, so I don't think a new Idol should be started.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Hey guys if u want to flex some NA votes Scorpia has a new round of MOTUC polls in the poll section and each poll has at least one NA character in it. Our current NA must have is in one of the running polls right now and I would LOVE Ffor her to get some more VOTES,
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Lizzor....!!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    And does anyone oppose? While seeing Karatti might have lit a fire under fans for more NA characters, some of the existing fans might vote the exact same way as before.

And some fans like to vote anyway.
    I love your Idol threads, MGM. I imagine you're right, people would possibly vote similarly - but isn't that what they're about? To raise the profile of the most popular characters from the factions? Crita is rarely mentioned (and I don't recall her ever being mentioned by TG) and yet fans would go nuts if they revealed her. The Idol threads aren't really about who is revealed - they have simply been a catalyst for crowning a new champion...

And if we wait until the next NA reveal (which could be as far away as July 2013), Crita will still have only won one round. In order to effectively count her out (as you did with Catra), she needs to show a consistent clean sweep, IMO.

But that's just me. I want to see Crita get the attention she deserves.

I love your Idol threads, MGM. I imagine you're right, people would possibly vote similarly - but isn't that what they're about? To raise the profile of the most popular characters from the factions? Crita is rarely mentioned (and I don't recall her ever being mentioned by TG) and yet fans would go nuts if they revealed her. The Idol threads aren't really about who is revealed - they have simply been a catalyst for crowning a new champion...

And if we wait until the next NA reveal (which could be as far away as July 2013), Crita will still have only won one round. In order to effectively count her out (as you did with Catra), she needs to show a consistent clean sweep, IMO.

But that's just me. I want to see Crita get the attention she deserves.
    Spoken for truth Scorpia I couldn't agree more!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Sagitar! +1
    Although I am not an NA fan, the idea of having a four armed figure(hopefully not attached to his back) in the Classics line makes me look forward to this character.

Sagitar for me as well!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

CRITA IS THE NA IDOL CHAMPION!!!!
    A TWO TIME WINNER!!!!

THE TOTAL THUS FAR:

Crita +35
    Flogg +25
    Sagitar +19
    Lizzor +10
    Hydron +9

Quakke +8
    Darius and Mara +5
    NA He-Man +4
    Tuskador +4
    Butthead +4
    Kayo +4
    Spinwit +3
    Vizar +2
    NA Skeletor +2
    Disks of Doom Skeletor +2
    Master Sebrian +2
    Battle Blade Skeletor +1
    Artilla +1
    Hoove +1
    Staghorn +1
    Mutant Trooper +1
    Drissi +1
    NA Adam +1
    NA Teela +1