Thread: Has anyone ever successfully changed their address on the "My Subscriptions" page?

Has anyone ever successfully changed their address on the "My Subscriptions" page?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if the "My Subscription" page actually works because right now it seems to me that it doesn't.
    I'm an international customer and I have the quarterly sub. We moved to a new address in October. In late September, after my quarterly items were shipped to my old address, I went to the "My Subscriptions" page and updated my shipping and billing address. That's almost three months before they actually ship the items in December. When I got my subs renewal email, it turned out that they used my old billing address. I wrote to brady O. from customer service and he replied that there's nothing they could do as the order already is at the warehouse. When I asked to change my address for the 2015 sub, he said they could not change addresses but have to cancel the order and place a new one.
    I have the impression that "My subscriptions" page is not fully functional. I have had my new address as my default billing and shipping address for almost three months now but they still seem to be shipping to my old address. And Brady O says they cannot change addresses without cancelling the order. What is the point of the "My Subs" page?
    Has anyone had similar issues or is there anyone on thse forums who can confirm that the option to change your address actually works?
    Awesome sticker included!

I don't know....I ordered the MOTUC Giants sub, and it doesn't even show up on there.

When I moved to my new house I believe all I did was have the post office forward all mail from my previous address to my new house. Its hard to remember...either way I got all my figures so if I called matty to change my address it worked.

simply no.

i've moved twice since MOTUC started. both times i attempted to change my address through the site. it never, ever worked. in both instances, i had to call DR and confirm (multiple times) that they now had the proper information.

of course, even after i did all that, they still sent two shipments to the wrong address :/

Quote Originally Posted by guardianmonkey View Post
    simply no.

i've moved twice since MOTUC started. both times i attempted to change my address through the site. it never, ever worked. in both instances, i had to call DR and confirm (multiple times) that they now had the proper information.

of course, even after i did all that, they still sent two shipments to the wrong address :/
    Why am I not surprised?
    It seems the site is there just for show. It's another one of those "inconsistencies" I guess...

I successfully changed my address in September with no problems.

I just moved and changed my shipping address to my new one prior to being charged for this month's subs. Whether or not this will actually work, I'm afraid to find out. Fortunately, I have complete access still to my old address, so if it doesn't it won't be a huge pain for me. But, this should really be one of the simplest things to do on a website, yet they make it so difficult.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    I have changed my address multiple times, for various reasons and only once (for the 2014 sub and that was because it had not started yet as this was in December) out of 4 I believe, that I ad to do it via the phone. Never had a problem when done on Mattys site.
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

Seems like its hit or miss as far as changing your address goes. Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    I successfully changed my address in September with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    I have changed my address multiple times, for various reasons and only once (for the 2014 sub and that was because it had not started yet as this was in December) out of 4 I believe, that I ad to do it via the phone. Never had a problem when done on Mattys site.
    Thanks for the replies, everyone. Do you guys have quarterly or monthly shipping? Maybe there's some kind of pattern to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    Thanks for the replies, everyone. Do you guys have quarterly or monthly shipping? Maybe there's some kind of pattern to be found.
    I've always had monthly shipping until this upcoming year.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    I have monthly.
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

I have. Twice!

Not the same as your situation, but I did have to call customer service to change my payment information. This resulted in them canceling my original order for a subscription and immediately placing a new one on the new card. This was in July for quarterly shipping. I received my figures in September. My thinking is, they can cancel your original order at the old address and give you a new one at the new address. If they do it for payment methods, they should be able to do it with addresses. (Also, my experience has been that the order only shows up on the "my subscription page" when you've been charged. That's why I had to call them to change my information). Hope that helps.

I believe the site is only useful for purchases (and then most of the time). Any kind of information changes need to be done by phone. If you use a bank card for your credit card an updating of the renewal date will go through I know that much.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Monthly shipping.