Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Dragon Blaster Skeletor Discussion Thread

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    The figure looks great.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

He's very cool overall. I am surprised the dragon head isn't open-mouthed though. Also a little sad no mention was made of Draego Man's weapons, but there's still hope they'll come with something else.

Yesssss! This we can like indeed
    Evil Heroic Norwegian

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    He's very cool overall. I am surprised the dragon head isn't open-mouthed though. Also a little sad no mention was made of Draego Man's weapons, but there's still hope they'll come with something else.
    They could be secret accessories.

Love, love, love him!!!
    SKELETORTILLA...Evil Painter of MOTU
    My DeviantArt page http://dwaynepinkney.deviantart.com/
    Available for commissions

Dragon Blaster was my all time favorite as a child. I can not wait to get him. and the fact that he is coming with the final comic makes it evern better

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    NICE! Never been a huge fan of DB Skeletor - but he does look impressive. I would have prefered NA Skeletor though, oh well....
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

I'm a little teed off that as a subscriber, I didn't get this or the Mekaneck emails. And yes, I checked my spam folder.

Great looking figure!

Strange that they have the same wrong formatting in the email's headline. They should have fixed that after they made the same mistake in the Mekaneck sneak peak email.
    Awesome sticker included!

Well, it was mentioned that he appears in the final mini-comic. So here he is.

It's nice. I just wish that Scott weren't so predictable. NA Skeketor would have been way more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    The closed mouth on the Dragon is odd. It's mimicking the toy, but like Leech, it was only closed to accommodate the action feature. I'm surprised they didn't sculpt it like they sculpted Leech's head or Kobra Khan's head.

I hope the dragon can stand on his own.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I expected this reveal and am totally happy with it. Love the attention to detail, with the including of the Kobra Kahn arms and legs like the vintage.

Am getting quite annoyed with Mattel now, and I'm usually a sympathiser/apologist!!!

This is the 2nd sneak peek e-mail that I'm supposed to get being a subscriber, and the 2nd one I HAVE NOT RECIEVED!

Add to that the cancellation of my Spector figure, and the automated responses when I try and find out why, and I've got to ask, what's the point of me subscribing if I don't get any of the benefits?
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Te figure is awesome!!
    But...the dragon head is a bit off, it reminds me to "the mask" dog

milo.jpg

just kidding!

Golems for 2016! AdultCollector's Avatar
    What a great surprise! Love the updated boots and forearms. Both are easy for purists to replace (unlike the Stinkor forearms). Great sculpt on the dragon backpack's head too! Couldn't be happier with this selection for the third quarter variant.

Wow, that came out of NOWHERE!!

Absolutely awesome, I love it!!

DB Skeli has always been a favourite of mine, so I'm overly delighted to learn that he's coming this year already!!

Well done, Mattel!!

wow! that's just awesome! i asked on one of the questions-and-answers-rounds if they would use Kobra Khan's "reptile" buck for a toy accurate Dragon Blaster Skeletor (i don't know if they read it) - and here he is! a dream come true.

i just hope he has the normal torso (with belly) underneath, so i can use him as my default skeletor!
    Last edited by danvin; June 6, 2012 at 02:52pm.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    I don't like the dragon face.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Haha wow! Old school forearms! Wonder if Keldor swords or Draego Man weapons come with him?
    YES PLEASE!

The Dragon head is a tad "off" but I am still blown away. Its DRAGON BLASTER SKELETOR. My TP He-Man is sooooo ready....
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    Oh no... Man, I usually don't complain about little things like this but... That dragon looks bad. maybe it's a first impression, I don't know... I was hoping the dragon would be a bit more menacing and realistic... I always hoped that the dragon would have his hand on Skeletor's shoulder as if he's clinging to his back or something.
    I feel the same. I was hoping the dragon would look like it did in the mini comic. Other than that - I <3 it!!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Super Thrilled to see DB Skeletor!! Only thing I'm not jazzed about is the dragon's mouth is a little 'toothy', but otherwise, the whole figure is pretty much perfect.

I wonder if the Dragon's tail being so far off the armor is meant to balance Skeletor so he won't fall backward?
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    The closed mouth on the Dragon is odd. It's mimicking the toy, but like Leech, it was only closed to accommodate the action feature. I'm surprised they didn't sculpt it like they sculpted Leech's head or Kobra Khan's head.
    The toy's mouth was V-shaped, which looks way more realistic than that square row of teeth

dragon.jpg
    Last edited by Crusader; June 6, 2012 at 03:00pm.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrytor View Post
    I'm a little teed off that as a subscriber, I didn't get this or the Mekaneck emails. And yes, I checked my spam folder.
    I didn't get either one also... but I look at it like this, The info is on here anyway so it's all good.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Yeah Dragon Blaster Skeletor!! Awesome!!

http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Sweet! I love the nasty teeth on the dragon.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com