Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Dragon Blaster Skeletor Discussion Thread

love it!
    I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'd love to see somebody argue with the often neglected NA fans (3 figures in 4 years) about getting a figure.

I know you're being sarcastic (and this isn't directed toward you), but alot of people had forgotten that we didn't get both Battle Armor variants in the same year. Keldor was the Skeletor variant to match Battle Armor He-Man in 2010 and Preternia He-Man was the He-Man variant to match Battle Armor Skeletor in 2011.
    I feel very late to the game but I am sooo excited for DB Skeletor! I think the dragon's teeth are an interesting design choice, but on first glance, I think he looks great.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Mattel...Show me MORE!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Without wrecking anything from the comic, the changes in his appearance are explained pretty cleverly.

Heroic Warrior
    The people at Mattycollector told me the reason I do not get my subscriber news releases is because I am all in with the anniversary subsription. If I was only a MOTUC subscriber, I would get the emails. What kind of glitch is that? I have not received any of these email notices and I got the whole package

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    Oh no... Man, I usually don't complain about little things like this but... That dragon looks bad. maybe it's a first impression, I don't know... I was hoping the dragon would be a bit more menacing and realistic... I always hoped that the dragon would have his hand on Skeletor's shoulder as if he's clinging to his back or something.
    Dragons...aren't...real....

I can understand the sentiment. I was hoping for a new Filmation/loose hooded head myself, so you can buy extras for the head...at least I would have done it if it were my call :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'd love to see somebody argue with the often neglected NA fans (3 figures in 4 years) about getting a figure.

I know you're being sarcastic (and this isn't directed toward you), but alot of people had forgotten that we didn't get both Battle Armor variants in the same year. Keldor was the Skeletor variant to match Battle Armor He-Man in 2010 and Preternia He-Man was the He-Man variant to match Battle Armor Skeletor in 2011.
    forgot they didnt come out in the same year and assuming your comment might be directed at me, my point wasnt against a NA Skelly, it was no matter what it is, Someone will have an issue with it
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    Dragons...aren't...real....
    You, sir, just shattered my perception of reality! How dare you inform me that dragons are not real.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Really DIGGING that DB skelly cardback nod via the collar.
    My extra Alcala head will look EPIC on this guy.
    2012 is the year of MOTUC
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

I don't like variants and never had this one as a kid, so I don't really care about him. I do like how ridiculous the dragon is though.

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    forgot they didnt come out in the same year and assuming your comment might be directed at me, my point wasnt against a NA Skelly, it was no matter what it is, Someone will have an issue with it
    If it was NA skelly, then people would complain that the Galactic Protectors are under-represented.Can't wait for DB skelly!wohooo

I absolutely LOVE this figure.

The new forearms and shins for Skelly are great. I love what we’ve had so far in MOTUC, but this change-up is a nice nod to the vintage line.

The armor piece looks great, and those chains are SICK.

I even like the goofy dragon head. I agree that the mouth should be open, but there’s something creepy-cool about it as-is.

So glad it was this guy and not NA Skeletor, who I DO want. I just want Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor FIRST. And since the release pattern held true again, I’m ever so hopeful that they’re next. Which means I’m in for a world of disappointment.

Looks AMAZING! Super excited! This will be the first Skeletor varient I've bought and can't wait to add him to my collection! Now I gotta decide if I should put him in Preeternia so PD He-man has a Skeletor to battle or to put him on Panthor and move my regular Skelly to Preeternia.....decisions decisions.....

DB Skeletor looks cool! I never had this version of him so I look forward to getting him to go up against TP He-Man. Also, this brings my favorite variant figure closer to being made...Terror Claws Skeletor! TP He-Man and TC Skeletor became my default faction leaders when my originals broke, so they have a special place in my childhood memories of MOTU!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    You, sir, just shattered my perception of reality! How dare you inform me that dragons are not real.
    Is it morphing time for you already?

Happy for those that wanted him...thought maybe this would be the first variant I picked up...but not.

It's just too...I don't know, not for me.

So am I the only one with a 2012 subscription that doesn't get these sneak peak emails?

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    So am I the only one with a 2012 subscription that doesn't get these sneak peak emails?
    the rumor is....if you have more than just "the club eternia" sub you may not get the emails.
    if you JUST had the club eternia sub you would get them. yup, makes NO SENSE at all.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

I like him overall. I wasn't sure at first, but the dragon's head is growing on me. I'm suprised that he doesn't have the furry loin cloth like the vintage figure.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    He looks AWESOME! This was always my favorite variant of Skeletor.

I really like the updated forearms and boots. I'll be getting 2 of him for sure!

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

cool, i like it
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    Nope. My comment wasn't direct at anyone in particular. If it was, you'd know.

What you said is true, you aren't going to please everyone.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Nice! I am actually excited for a figure..its been a while.

Lets just hope his ankles come tight or he may just fall right over.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toofastone View Post
    The people at Mattycollector told me the reason I do not get my subscriber news releases is because I am all in with the anniversary subsription. If I was only a MOTUC subscriber, I would get the emails. What kind of glitch is that? I have not received any of these email notices and I got the whole package
    I haven't received any e-mail either (I've signed-up about 3 times for the news letter). I have the 30th anniversary sub (and no other sub), so is this sub preventing from getting the news? Excellent system!

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    the rumor is....if you have more than just "the club eternia" sub you may not get the emails.
    if you JUST had the club eternia sub you would get them. yup, makes NO SENSE at all.
    More like someone does not know how to use the email newsletter software.

At work, the program we used, had issues with AOL address and a few others. Wouldn't send to them at all. Probably a similar issue here. That and they don't help by having a %FIRST NAME% at the start, causing it to spam in my inbox (I use Gmail.)
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]