Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slush Head is Almost Gone now too! (Now Sold Out!)

Heroic Warrior
    I'm glad Kalamarr sold out. One of the best looking villains in this line. He is, in some when, NA's version of Mer Man afterall. lol

I'm surprised he took as long as he did considering he is one of the very top most popular NA characters. I wonder how long some of the Galactic Guardians like Nocturna will last when they go on sale.

Heroic Warrior
    Too be fair, there were a lot less Mighty Spector figures made than Slush Head, and he was up for sale along with Stinkor, so I'm sure most fans would have picked Stinkor over Slush Head if they could only afford one, though I think SH looks so much better. And that's not a jab to his forearms. lol

I think SH & HP are two of more underrated figures of the year. It's a shame we've only seen three NA figures in four years but i'm glad to see the Classics line give NA its due ~ figure wise ~ and rightly so. Hope Hydron is the next NA figure!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    From what I can remember immediately :

Severe or multiple QC issues : Green Goddess (exploding pelvis, fragile neck), Snout Spout (decaying "bendy" trunk), Roboto (reversed shoulders, cracking torso), King Hssss (reversed shoulders, crotch piece that hinders legs movement, fragile bendable snakes), Swiftwind (two left or right legs, problem with wings attachments), King Grayskull (1st version SDCC - bad quality plastic, breakable. Reversed shoulders)

Bad QC issues : Bow (crotch piece that hinders legs movement), Stinkor (reversed forearms), Fearless Photog (cracking lens), He-Man (first release - reversed shoulders), the Wind Raider vehicle (1st vehicle in the line, and we already got some missing laser canons and/or rudder)

And I didn't even include the numerous ankles problems and bad paint apps...

I'm happy that Slushead sold out. Hopefully, there won't be any QC issues with him.
    Wow, maybe I'm glad I haven't opened all of my figs yet.