View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 200X styled belt for Jistu and a Flesh colored torso?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'd like a 200X styled removable belt for more display options!

85 75.22%
  • No, I don't want a 200X styled belt. Less accessories don't bother me.

25 22.12%
  • I'd prefer Jistu to have a flesh colored torso.

30 26.55%
  • I'd prefer Jitsu to have a gold colored torso since I have no plans to remove or exchange his armor.

29 25.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Jitsu: Would you like to see a removable 200X styled belt similar to Fisto?

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar

Jitsu: Would you like to see a removable 200X styled belt similar to Fisto?

Also, would you prefer him to have a flesh colored torso or not?
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Yes a removable belt from the staction would complete this figure IMO. And no need for a whole new head, a swappable top knot and pony tail will do the job
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Jitsu needs the same treatment they gave Fisto, which means: As much display options as possible!!!

Anything else would be a disappointment.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Belt-yes! Flesh-yes!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I have absolutely no intention to display Jitsu as anything but "Vintage" but I see no reason not to have as many options as possible. I'd much rather (in specifically Jitsu's case) to have better paint aps than "200x" style additions.

Snappy Threader
    Same as Fisto, belt yes, flesh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Yes a removable belt from the staction would complete this figure IMO. And no need for a whole new head, a swappable top knot and pony tail will do the job
    I am in complete agreement with you on this. I like the removable pony tail but I REALLY want a removable 200X belt. It just adds more character to the figure and for my money, I want more options.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Oh yeah, I'd love to have some swappable items from the Staction. I didn't buy any of the Stactions, so I'd really like to see whatever they can bring in from them. Jitsu's vintage figure was kinda plain, and a standard vintage remake would be boring for me. I'd like to see a belt, a swappable top-knot/ponytail, and perhaps two swords (vintage and 200X). Would also be cool if they make the gold hand the size of the vintage figure, but with the detail of the 200X figure.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    jitsu would be ultimate if he gets those extras. i like both versions so much.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Yes, I'd definitely like a 200X styled removable belt for more display options!

Doing my best Skeletor... Agent John Utah's Avatar
    200X/Staction styled accessories and flesh-toned buck for me please! Hopefully he will come with Odiphus as well so we can complete Stinkor...
    Visit my MotU Magazine Scans Thread>
    ██▓▓▒▒░░ Agent John Utah ░░▒▒▓▓██

The dual sickles are okay but I would have preferred a belt similar to what we saw with Fisto.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I voted flesh colored

I also voted for the belt, though I wouldn't use it on Jitsu, I'd want it to use in mix-and-matching with other figures to make my own custom characters.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would like if he would have the belt for other display options.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

I place to store his sword would have also been nice. This could have been realized on his 200X belt.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    I place to store his sword would have also been nice. This could have been realized on his 200X belt.
    Great idea, that would have been really sweet
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Movie mayhem!
    Yes I agree I think the belt and maybe top knot would complete him. Especially belt
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Great idea, that would have been really sweet
    Let's hope that we can get a Jistu 200X belt in a future weapons pak.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like whatever accessories possible that could make Jitsu more intk the most awesome design he had for 200X. Best design of the era.

And I do need him to have an all tan torso. I will display him shirtless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    I'd like whatever accessories possible that could make Jitsu more intk the most awesome design he had for 200X. Best design of the era.
    Yes, that 200X Jitsu Staction was AMAZING! I was disappointed that he didn't get the same treatment as Fisto. I didn't need his dual sickles. A 200X belt that also stored his sword exactly like Count Marzo would have been more preferable.

If any one has the staction why don't they remove the belt and put it on him, and can the pony tail piece be taken out and drill a little hole in Jitsu's head and stick it in there, see what it looks like. If i had one of those staction , would total do that make the ultimate version of Jitsu.

- - - Updated - - -

If any one has the staction why don't they remove the belt and put it on him, and can the pony tail piece be taken out and drill a little hole in Jitsu's head and stick it in there, see what it looks like. If i had one of those staction , would total do that make the ultimate version of Jitsu.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Just like Fisto, my Jitsu will be displayed vintage style!

Unlike Fisto, Jitsu will actually have flesh colored abs.....
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Jitsu should have gotten the same treatment as Fisto. Alt head and belt, since he already got the alt weapon(kama).