Thread: My MOTUC Custom Weapons Haul

My MOTUC Custom Weapons Haul

Well, here's a big shout out to Evil Mike for his hand in this! You're awesome!

Starting with the 200X Zodak Staff!

King Randor Axe and Shield!

King Randor's Armory (also with Spy Monkey Shield)
    Last edited by Inhibitor; June 24, 2012 at 02:12pm.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Nice... he has a lot of good accessories. What paints did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    He painted them for me so I'll have to have him tell you.

Mini Comic Alcala Swords and Shield!

Mini Comic Axe!

Filmation He-Man (courtesy Jabroninu) and Skelly's Orb Axe!

The shield has a nice curve to it!

Last edited by Inhibitor; June 24, 2012 at 12:25pm.

I really like the He-Man sword, axe and, sheild even though it dose have an ornate feel to it. I like the weapons to have a good look to them, and less ornate. So I usually open them up and sand down the ornate off, it has that more realistic feel.
    What was will be again.........

Quote Originally Posted by Omnis-Ra View Post
    I really like the He-Man sword, axe and, sheild even though it dose have an ornate feel to it. I like the weapons to have a good look to them, and less ornate. So I usually open them up and sand down the ornate off, it has that more realistic feel.
    I'm telling you they're awesome. They're really meant to recall the mini comic and Filmation looks.

Here's some more:

Filmation Skelly (head from Kevin Kosse) and Teela

Hey Inhibitor,

some great photos you took there! I'm really happy to provide the weapons for you . Nice Filmation Skeletor you have assembled!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    The colors I use for painting are Citadel and Vallejo colors. Those work pout realy great for coloring stuff like the weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by evilmike View Post
    Hey Inhibitor,

some great photos you took there! I'm really happy to provide the weapons for you . Nice Filmation Skeletor you have assembled!

The colors I use for painting are Citadel and Vallejo colors. Those work pout realy great for coloring stuff like the weapons.
    Thanks man! Obviously I'm not done yet, much more to come! I will say I was particularly impressed with how resistant the paint was to rubbing off on the figure's hands. Great designs too! I urge you to keep coming up with new ideas. As long as you keep offering, I'll keep getting them!

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    Thanks man! Obviously I'm not done yet, much more to come! I will say I was particularly impressed with how resistant the paint was to rubbing off on the figure's hands. Great designs too! I urge you to keep coming up with new ideas. As long as you keep offering, I'll keep getting them!
    Well, that's a deal^^. I'm working on more to come . The secret with the paint is to give it one or two weeks to dry and I use a varnish on top of the paint.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    something I wanted from day one when zodak & king randor was released was a 200x zodak staff & shield for randor.
    I had tried making my own zodak staff by splicing the 200x toy staff & motuc staff. well it kept breaking & still felt awkward.
    randor i tried replicating the neca statue shield. I gave up on that & repainted a eternian guard shield gold with metallic blue in the center. I was pleased with that.
    I wanted a bigger he-man shield also.
    I see that evil mike has what I want. I can just buy from him save myself the work.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor