Thread: Man-E-Faces Charlie's Angels Pose

Man-E-Faces Charlie's Angels Pose

Thought this would be cute. Took liberties with the costume and the iconic Angels pose, but still fun I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It is fun and the detailing is great love the wrinkles on his pants and elbows.

You nailed the charlies angel vibe and it doesīt need the exact poses to enjoy it. Can you color it and if not maybe some one like oicemano or wolfs fang can color it…

but itīs a great piece already.

Thanks for sharing!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Awesome...I dig it.

Nice idea!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 9.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    It is fun and the detailing is great love the wrinkles on his pants and elbows.

You nailed the charlies angel vibe and it doesīt need the exact poses to enjoy it. Can you color it and if not maybe some one like oicemano or wolfs fang can color it…

but itīs a great piece already.

Thanks for sharing!
    I wish I could color it, but learning Photoshop is on my to do list...can't figure it out yet! Thanks for the kind words all!

The wrinkly bits are part 200X fig, part Vader. And I weathered up the armor a bit to give it a used vibe, kinda Fett. I couldn't remember at the time what the gun looked like haha.

Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    I wish I could color it, but learning Photoshop is on my to do list...can't figure it out yet! Thanks for the kind words all!

The wrinkly bits are part 200X fig, part Vader. And I weathered up the armor a bit to give it a used vibe, kinda Fett. I couldn't remember at the time what the gun looked like haha.
    My coloring isnīt good but there are some great coloring tutorials!

Iīm not a real expert when it comes to Charlies angels but iīm pretty sure the one from the viewers left is not holding a gun but is doing karate hands, the one in the middle is standing more up with a riffle and the one on the viewers right is holding a gun(original Kelly, Sabrina and Jill from left to right)
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    great work, very cool art, are you planning on coloring it?

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    My coloring isnīt good but there are some great coloring tutorials!

Iīm not a real expert when it comes to Charlies angels but iīm pretty sure the one from the viewers left is not holding a gun but is doing karate hands, the one in the middle is standing more up with a riffle and the one on the viewers right is holding a gun(original Kelly, Sabrina and Jill from left to right)
    Haha you're probably right. I did zero research on this, just started drawing. Maybe I'll do a more accurate one for kicks later this week

Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    great work, very cool art, are you planning on coloring it?
    I may download a free Photoshop alternative and see what I can do, since people are asking. Never tried it before.

This is pretty cool. It's like MEF was made for this pose!

Check out my DA gallery: http://isterold.deviantart.com/

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    This is really cool! Nice line work!
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."