View Poll Results: Do you want a Shadow Weaver variant?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    103 50.99%
  • No

    99 49.01%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 136

Thread: Shadow Weaver variant (for people that can't afford subscription and second sellers)

  1. #101
    film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    439
    but the problem is that makes the original one pretty much worthless to those who bought the subscription just for shadow weaver. its like marvel vs capcom 3 no mention of ultimate edition when it comes out everybody buys the normal one 2 months later the ultimate comes out with extra characters playable galactus and actual differences between skins.

    now there is a precedent in that with super street fighter 2 ultimate mortal kombat 3 but is still a contemptible thing to do

    and as i mentioned before store exclusives are designed to be bought later due to the fact you would have to buy arkham city twice if you wanted batman beyond and 1970's as i did (sinestro corps was actually a blue ray exclusive)
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

  2. #102
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    From the dictionary, To swindle: to cheat or defraud of money
    They defrauded money from the subscribers with a blackmail: Do you want Shadow Weaver? You have to subscribe!
    They defrauded money from the non subscribers: do you want a Shadow Weaver? You got to pay 70 bucks!
    I think that we are the victims, the victims of a blackmail, the victims of a bad managing.
    Joey, your view of the world presented here is very skewed.

    You do not know what the words you are saying mean, even when you look them up.

    Fraud would be if they said "We are shipping you a Shadow Weaver figure" and then send you a Mighty Spector (and they did this on purpose - one of the requirements for it being labeled a fraud).

    And Blackmail? Really? Do you really believe what you are saying? Do you listen to yourself, re-read your posts after you make them? Because you sound as if Mattel murdered your baby puppy on Christmas morning in front of an orphanage.

    The only thing I can even remotely agree on in your above post is that there is bad management going on here. That's a given. And if we had a choice, most of us would have chosen for SW to *not* be a sub-exclusive.

    But it was. And the rest of us made the choices we had to if we found her desirable enough.


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    When they'll sell Granamyr at 150 bucks I'll not cry about swindle or somethin' like that because that's the price, you have to accept it or live without it!
    But Shadow Weaver is a 22$ figure... ops... no! It's not a 22$ figure! It doesn't have legs and it comes with only 2 poor accessories, it's a 18$ figure and 60$ plus shipment isn't fair. It's at 60 bucks not for its actual value but because it's rare and it's rare because Mattel was wrong!
    It was the same as Shadow Weaver as you say it will be with Gran.

    First, SW did not cost $22. In fact, it cost nothing. It is an incentive to join the MOTU Club Eternia. Club Eternia has a subscription fee, that's where your cash goes. As a benefit, you also get a figure and a map. If you read the fine print, that's how it officially works.

    I realize where your failing is, though - you don't understand how the "value" of an item is reached. A value is not set by a toy company, or anyone else. The value is set by the buyers. If she wasn't "worth" that, she wouldn't be selling for so much.

    It's odd that you keep devaluing her - for a figure you want so badly, it seems, you don't seem to care much for her. "2 poor accessories" (that's certainly new - I think they are both very nice accessories), and "no legs" (why would she have legs? SW didn't have legs...and she actually comes with a stand, too). And she's so worthless you refuse to spend the money on her...yet you are going on and on about her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Oh please no, don't start with this... Are you talkin' about life on a toy forum? It's like startin' to talk about first world problems...
    Of course life is not fair, but we can't just bow on our knees and waitin' the decisions of kings and queens, if something it's wrong we have to scream and shout! Of course Shadow Weaver isn't the major world problem, but I ain't talkin' about world problems.
    Why yes, yes you are, Joey. You've sat here for pages telling us how you cannot afford a Shadow Weaver because you are unemployed. That's your personal, real-world problem. If that means you cannot purchase, as you say, a "useless piece of plastic", then why are you going on so and sharing all your personal problems for all of the world to see?



    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Why they did "The Original" burst? Because a first edition figure got more value! A King Grayskull 1.0 got more value than 2.0!
    An original Shadow Weaver will have more value than a Light Spinner that can be turned in Shadow Weaver!
    And as I said if I was a subscriber I would voted yes for this variant because, again and again, UNITED WE STANDS, DIVIDED WE FALL.
    And I'm not the only one, read the quote from Neil post:
    See, that's where this all fails. You are *not* asking for a variant. You are asking for a new figure you can turn into Shadow Weaver we already got.

    I'm all for a Light Spinner - but you don't want Light Spinner. You want Shadow Weaver, and refused to use the available means to get one, so you want a new one, and are under the guise that you want a "variant".

    I see what you did there.


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    And now for the personal quotes, I want to assure that I didn't started this thread as "I have a problem" but as "Many of us have a problem", but you've talked about me... so let's talk about me.

    If only it were true but it isn't.


    I didn't say that, maybe I wasn't clear, but as I said before, Shadow Weaver isn't a 60/70 bucks plus shipment figure, it's a 18/22 figure so it's not fair, Granamyr is 150$ figure, I can't afford it, I'll live without it. Again it's not "my" problem", it's a problem of many of us.
    I don't see many people going on like you. And the anonymous "votes" are pretty neck and neck, and the voting question itself is deceptive at best. Sure, I would have voted yes to a SW variant - but that is not what you are asking for when you say, "a variant that can be turned into Shadow Weaver".

    Most of us did what we had to - either subbed, or bought elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Actually I didn't write here a list of my priorities so you don't know how much I'm worried about useless pieces of plastic.
    Sure seem pretty worried to me, because using such loaded, legal terms like blackmail means either you do not actually understand what you are talking about, or are so emotional you do not care.

    Shadow Weaver variant, like Light Spinner? SURE!

    A variant that you can "transform" into Shadow Weaver because you won't buy one like everyone else had to? NO!


    In any case, it's never gonna happen...

  3. #103
    eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hobb's End
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Joey, your view of the world presented here is very skewed.
    You do not know what the words you are saying mean, even when you look them up.
    Maybe the problem is that we're usin' a media that can't let me explain perfectly or that can't let the readers understand me perfectly.
    First of all my words are full of hyperboles, if Mattel did a real fraud why there aren't legal actions going on?
    You are takin' my words too literally and you don't read between the lines, maybe that's the problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    you don't understand how the "value" of an item is reached. A value is not set by a toy company, or anyone else. The value is set by the buyers.
    Yeah, of course it's set by the buyers but if SW wasn't an exclusive, it would never reached so high prices!

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    It's odd that you keep devaluing her - for a figure you want so badly, it seems, you don't seem to care much for her. "2 poor accessories" (that's certainly new - I think they are both very nice accessories), and "no legs" (why would she have legs? SW didn't have legs...and she actually comes with a stand, too).
    I was completely wrong, she's got a totally new mold, so she got a value, not 60$ but 25$ is fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    And she's so worthless you refuse to spend the money on her...yet you are going on and on about her?
    As I said before UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!
    I'm not here just for myself, I'm here because there's somethin' wrong, and I'm askin' for a variant or somethin' else to find a solution, right for everybody: the subscribers, the buyers from the second sellers and the other people.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Why yes, yes you are, Joey. You've sat here for pages telling us how you cannot afford a Shadow Weaver because you are unemployed.
    Prove it if you can! Just quote my words!
    I said that I'm unemployed in just one post and it's a parenthetical phrase: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post3031427
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    I just can't find the right adjective to distinguish between these two categories:
    A) People that have a work or enough savings to afford a subscription or a second seller
    B) People that have a work but can't afford a subscription or a second seller or jobless people, like me, that with little jobs earn from 6 to 80$ every month.
    I just said "like me" and everybody are talkin' about me... who cares about me!
    I'm talkin' about "WE", we the people who are MOTUC collectors, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, provide for the common defense, we are voting here because we can't stand anymore the Mattel dictatorship!
    When the line will finish if I'll be still unemployed maybe I will just expect to have the 100 bucks and I'll buy it! But many other people will not have my chance! So the problem it's not that I'm unemployed, the problem is that Shadow Weaver as an exclusive isn't fair and we got to find a solution, that's all! And when I'll got my Shadow Weaver I'll be still here until everybody will have their SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    See, that's where this all fails. You are *not* asking for a variant. You are asking for a new figure you can turn into Shadow Weaver we already got. I'm all for a Light Spinner - but you don't want Light Spinner. You want Shadow Weaver, and refused to use the available means to get one, so you want a new one, and are under the guise that you want a "variant".
    I don't see many people going on like you. And the anonymous "votes" are pretty neck and neck, and the voting question itself is deceptive at best. Sure, I would have voted yes to a SW variant - but that is not what you are asking for when you say, "a variant that can be turned into Shadow Weaver".
    I asked, on May 23th, to the administrators to change the title. Now I'll sent a private mail, if you think that's deceptive, it's wrong so I have to do the best to be not deceptive.
    We don't want a loophole variant, we want a solution, it can be a variant, a transforming figure, etcetera...
    I thought that a variant was a right way. You're sayin' that's not right? Ok!
    So let's find another solution!

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Sure seem pretty worried to me, because using such loaded, legal terms like blackmail means either you do not actually understand what you are talking about, or are so emotional you do not care.
    I'm pretty worried in the MOTUC universe of things... but I never said how much this thing worry me in my entire life.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    A variant that you can "transform" into Shadow Weaver because you won't buy one like everyone else had to? NO!
    It's not that "I and the other people won't", I and the other people can't!

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    In any case, it's never gonna happen...
    We are trying... there's no price for a dream.
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; June 20, 2012 at 08:50pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

    Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

    Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

  4. #104
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    You are takin' my words too literally and you don't read between the lines, maybe that's the problem?
    Forgive me for taking you at the words you post. I'd rather take you at the words you state than assume you really mean something else instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    I'm talkin' about "WE", we the people who are MOTUC collectors, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, provide for the common defense, we are voting here because we can't stand anymore the Mattel dictatorship!
    Mattel has every right to a dictatorship, as they own the property.

    I am far, far from a Mattel apologist, but no one can rationally argue that point.

    And with that, I leave you. Shadow Weaver was the exclusive, it is what it was, and won't be changing - in spite of one persons crusade on a 3rd parties message board. I personally think if you devoted your energy toward acquiring a Shadow Weaver instead of trying to change how the situation went down would be far more productive (and give you what you want), but most of us already got our SW's through the methods available - people holding out for a "variant" that can "transform" have a long, long wait coming.

  5. #105
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,957
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Shadow Weaver was the exclusive, it is what it was, and won't be changing - in spite of one persons crusade on a 3rd parties message board. I personally think if you devoted your energy toward acquiring a Shadow Weaver instead of trying to change how the situation went down would be far more productive (and give you what you want), but most of us already got our SW's through the methods available - people holding out for a "variant" that can "transform" have a long, long wait coming.
    I don't see what a Light Spinner figure (which Mattel said they could do) that could transform into Shadow Weaver would be a "long wait." She's significantly different, would be a different colour, come with different accessories and allow the sub exclusive SW to remain special (like the King Grayskull variant...and the regular KG had always sold for more than Shadow Weaver and they made LESS of him).

    I mean...Toyguru recently said they are thinking about/looking into making "secret identity" or pre-transformed figures of characters we never had before (like Kronis, Keldor, Demo-Man, etc.). Light Spinner is one they wouldn't have to create and is demanded by at least half who have voted in this poll. *shrugs*

    I know if they release her this way and then we get SHADOW COILS and her bird STYRAX, Shadow Weaver fans who got the sub exclusive will be happy...because many were disappointed she didn't have these accessories in the first place...and there's no way Mattel will throw them in with another character down the line for her unless they make a variant of her.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  6. #106
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I don't see what a Light Spinner figure (which Mattel said they could do) that could transform into Shadow Weaver would be a "long wait." She's significantly different, would be a different colour, come with different accessories and allow the sub exclusive SW to remain special (like the King Grayskull variant...and the regular KG had always sold for more than Shadow Weaver and they made LESS of him).
    Because they are not going to create a figure to "transform" into a sub-exclusive figure. And the OP isn't really asking for one like that, either.

    If it looks totally different, great - but that's not what's being asked for. It's a "I don't want to buy SW, so give me another figure that looks like her".

    And I just don't see Mattel, based on everything they have ever done/said, even wanting to emulate a sub-exclusive. So a Lightspinner would be great, but I see no way they will ever allow her to "turn in to" Shadow Weaver.

    I'd be willing to take bets on it.

  7. #107
    Heroic Warrior Teitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    109
    I have her from eBay (really overpriced), and I still would like to see her variant in future (maybe reveals her face? or black colour cape). More evil girls in line is better. She is absolutely mine favourite along with Shokoti MOTU evil female character, not because being part of POP (I've never seen a single episode) just because of her Evil looks.

  8. #108
    Heroic Warrior swind15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,056
    I understand the sub exclusive figure and all that, but Shadow Weaver is the Evil-Lyn for She-Ravers. She is really popular and deserves a variant at some point.

  9. #109
    Heroic Warrior Sky Breaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    9,116
    I'm looking at my beautiful Shadoweaver that I love. I might even pop in an episode of She-Ra to see the good old witch in action. She is my favorite MOTUC figure. I'm so glad to have gotten her at cost from a wonderful orger.

    There are 2 kinds of people in the world, the haves and the have-nots. I've missed many awesome MOTU items that others seem to get in spades. There is no point sitting here arguing with people who don't care that you don't have her. You're better off working a few extra hours at your job, and buying her, or accepting it and moving on. I love my SW, but I don't love her more than cost.

    I understand your frustration though. The reality is, all toys are worthless pieces of plastic with only perceived value by collectors. If you cannot get her now, maybe one day you will get her for a better price.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; November 16, 2012 at 12:46am.

  10. #110
    eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hobb's End
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    I understand the sub exclusive figure and all that, but Shadow Weaver is the Evil-Lyn for She-Ravers. She is really popular and deserves a variant at some point.
    I totally agree... I finally had my beloved Shadow Weaver for a total human price but I still believe that every SW fans should have her, King He-Man is a right choice for a sub-exclusive, not Shadow Weaver.
    It's such a shame.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

    Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

    Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

  11. #111
    Heroic Hyperborean NorthCoast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Please don't say no just because you are so lucky to already have Shadow Weaver!
    There was no luck involved in me having 2 Shadow Weavers. I bought 2 subs so I got 2. Everyone knew the deal going in, she was a sub-exclusive...a bonus for those people who are completists and basically keep the line alive. I'm sorry if people wanted the figure and couldn't afford a sub or didn't want one, but such is life.

    That said, I won't complain if they re-release her, but some people would feel cheated. A lot of people collect because they want that rare, hard to find figure because it becomes sought-after and valuable. I think that is a good thing.
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

  12. #112
    eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hobb's End
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    There was no luck involved in me having 2 Shadow Weavers. I bought 2 subs so I got 2. Everyone knew the deal going in, she was a sub-exclusive...a bonus for those people who are completists and basically keep the line alive. I'm sorry if people wanted the figure and couldn't afford a sub or didn't want one, but such is life.

    That said, I won't complain if they re-release her, but some people would feel cheated. A lot of people collect because they want that rare, hard to find figure because it becomes sought-after and valuable. I think that is a good thing.
    Call it as you want.... I feel so lucky to have my Shadow Weaver and I think that everybody who wants her should have it not overpriced and in a way respectful of subscribers (that keep the line alive) and of people who loves rare items.
    I love to dream about that day when such crucial character will have an alternative.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

    Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

    Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

  13. #113
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    1,367
    NO to a Shadow Weaver variant.


    Sorry cherry-pickers. I love what Neitlich and the 4H are doing with the line. I love how it's handled pertaining to character/figure production and distribution-- not so much with QC or the extended policies of the distribution company. I've collected and dealt with toys all my life. I've seen many lines come and go. Some much better than others. Very few with even half of whatever franchised characters a geek like me wants for a "complete" collection (or playtime adventure).

    With that said- if you are a real MOTU fan, you'd have a sub to this great, worthwhile toyline. And with it a Shadow Weaver. If you don't have either for any reason lacking the ability to earn your own income-- Face it. You aren't that big a fan.

    A Light Spinner figure would be great. No SW pieces for it though.

  14. #114
    Heroic Warrior Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Posts
    787
    I voted NO to a shadow weaver variant. Why? Because she was a sub exclusive. I'm not a big shadow weaver fan and I was never a subber. I buy all of the figures and I am a completist, but I like buying day of just in case I didn't have the money. They said shadow weaver was the exclusive and I decided to get the sub. Why? Because I knew she was going to be sought after and 2nd hand prices were going to be crazy. That's the deal with a sub, you get an exclusive figure that won't be released. Now I'd be down for a light spinner figure, because I don't count her as a shadow weaver variant. I don't count keldor as a skeletor variant. Keldor is Keldor. When he gets joined with demo-man he becomes skeletor or whatever you believe. If they make a light spinner they shouldn't add a shadow weaver head. Anyways I think there are more important characters to get instead of a shadow weaver variant...like a filmation marzo or plundor.

  15. #115
    eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hobb's End
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    You aren't that big a fan.
    "If you don't have money, you aren't a big fan" it doesn't sound fair to me.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

    Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

    Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

  16. #116
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    Idk. I'm not sure how you could do a Shadow Weaver variant and make her different enough to make a difference......

  17. #117
    Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,967
    I want her in a nicer color, closer to the Proto! Then Ill sell off 'murky'!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

    http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

    [/CENTER]

  18. #118
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Posts
    1,882
    Do I want a Shadow Weaver variant?

    I don't personally want or need a SW variant, so I voted no.

    I would love a Light Spinner figure though. Yet, if she turns into SW, how does that make those who subscribed feel? That would be like a He-Man figure that comes with the parts to turn him into Wun-Darr...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

  19. #119
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles(Long Beach)
    Posts
    351
    SW is an ok fig.I recently sold mine(plus all my Horde figs) in a lot for some extra funds and to trim my collection to just the core vintage characters. I'll probably wind up rebuying Hordak,Leech and Grizzlor but I have no desire to rebuy SW. Good thing too because she got pricey.

  20. #120
    Heroic Warrior michaelAschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    201
    So wait no sympathy for those that never even heard of classics being done until just about 2 and half years now, I was finally able to get a sub this year and playing catch up on secondary market really sucks! My collection will not be complete without her for sure!

  21. #121
    eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hobb's End
    Posts
    2,299
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelAschamp View Post
    So wait no sympathy for those that never even heard of classics being done until just about 2 and half years now, I was finally able to get a sub this year and playing catch up on secondary market really sucks! My collection will not be complete without her for sure!
    That's why I didn't understand why SW was a sub exclusive since it's a key character!
    And that's the same reason why I'm fighting for a "legal" variant for the non-subscribers.
    I'm not talkin' in my interest I have my SW, a dream come true.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

    Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

    Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

  22. #122
    Heroic Warrior Tribal Spaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales, UK
    Posts
    411
    Shadow Weaver was made the sub exclusive to get people to buy the 2012 subscription. It's 2013 now and that is ancient history in toy terms.

    A variant would be a fantastic idea

  23. #123
    Heroic Warrior Mythew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    and not have to pay 100 bucks on the secondary market!!!!
    Amen to that!
    I'd watch mattycollector like a hawk if they made it a chase figure.

  24. #124
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,930
    Should have been Horde Prime as the exclusive.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

  25. #125
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    901
    I vote no- I'd rather see other female characters, frankly. The one they released looks just fine to me.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •