Thread: First time poster with some MOTUC customs

Widget

First time poster with some MOTUC customs

Been awhile since I posted so I figured I would just dump a bunch all at once.
    Sorry for the glare and crappy pictures only had my iphone at the time.

First up is a

MOTUC John Carter of Mars
    He is a MOTUC He-man with He-Ro head and accessories from DCUC Blue Lantern Atom.

MOTUC Sir Laser-Lot
    Added a belt from Stratos and re-imagined the mask with a Marvel Select Ironman with Wings from She-ra and Roboto Face plate. As you can see from the pics the faceplate is articulated to reveal the face underneath.

MOTUC Bow Re-imagined
    Never cared much for the character as a whole(no offence POP fans), but I loved having an archer in the mix so I re-imagined him as a Robinhood type character.
    Preternia He-man with a regular He-man head and sculpted beard King Grayskull forearms and of course Bows hands.

Horde Warlord
    MOTUC Skeletor with accessories from DCUC Forager, Cape from Marvel Select Thor and DCUC Ares Head and hands, Sword from ML Loki and shield from ML Black Knight with Horde Logo added.

MOTUC Brute
    Had a spare WWE Elite Mark Henry and SOTA Saget head and this is what happened.

MOTUC Grizzlor
    Never cared for the soft goods fur so I took a Grizzlor Staction and MOTUC Grizzlor and some Super Sculpt and this is what I came up with.

MOTUC Thor
    Remember when I said I didn't care for MOTUC Bow...this is what happened.
    MOTUC Bow with Marvel Select Thor head and hammer DC Universe Superman Cape. Sculpt for Shoulder extensions and armor

Last but not least is
    Odin
    DC Universe Mongul with Marvel Select Thor head, hands, boots, and cape.
    Sculpted the beard and added parts from Marvel Select Ironman's back to Helmet to create Odins unique helmet.
    Also the Spear is a MOTUC Zodak staff with Ares Axe attached to it with the tip being the weight bar from WWE elite Mark Henry.

Great job! And welcome to the org!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Love your Horde figures!

Heroic Warrior
    Greetings mt78loud.excellent work on your customs
    "These are the days of high adventure"

wow great stuff!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    great stuff: congrats!

i'm especially diggin' john carter, bow and horde warlord.
    welcome on board.

Snappy Threader
    Bow is cool for sure, but the Brute, that is very clever and awesome and it's a character that seems to fit right in. Great work.

Fabulous job!

Widget
    Wow guys thanks for making a noob feel welcome. I appreciate all the kind words.

They all look good. I especially like Grizzlor. I never liked the soft goods fur, either. I wanted a sculpted body inspired by the Filmation cartoon.

Those are cool Like the Bow revamp and the Horde knight most, cool customs welcome to the board.
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

John carter ftw!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mt78loud View Post
    MOTUC Bow Re-imagined
    Never cared much for the character as a whole(no offence POP fans), but I loved having an archer in the mix so I re-imagined him as a Robinhood type character.
    Preternia He-man with a regular He-man head and sculpted beard King Grayskull forearms and of course Bows hands.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/mt78loud/z19.jpg
    I love your creations very nice in combining different aspects but I don't like the beard on Bow. If you were going for a Robin Hood feel I would have given him Green Arrows beard and mustach style.
    What was will be again.........

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnis-Ra View Post
    I love your creations very nice in combining different aspects but I don't like the beard on Bow. If you were going for a Robin Hood feel I would have given him Green Arrows beard and mustach style.
    Wasn't going for the Errol Flynn interpretation of Robin Hood. More of the archer of the woods aspect. I chose the beard because there are so few in the mythos Randor and Fisto not withstanding.

All of these customs are AWESOME and my favorite is Grizzlor. I do also careless for the goofy fur and I have planned to do the same with mine, but I've chicken out because I don't want to ruin the only figure of him that I have. Now that I've seen your, I will give it a shot. Thanks for the inspirastion and I can't wait to see what's next on your list!!!
    "I'M THE SHADOW THAT MOVES ON THE WALLS"

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by AREZ View Post
    All of these customs are AWESOME and my favorite is Grizzlor. I do also careless for the goofy fur and I have planned to do the same with mine, but I've chicken out because I don't want to ruin the only figure of him that I have. Now that I've seen your, I will give it a shot. Thanks for the inspirastion and I can't wait to see what's next on your list!!!
    Please don't make Grizzlor, as I am sure yours will blow mine out of the water. I have long been an admirer of your work on other boards.