Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOTU Video Contest - 30th Anniversary DVD

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzchuck View Post
    That's crazy and goes against all logic... that the sun would undry-rot something.. but I'm willing to try it.
    Yeah. I have no idea why it worked, but I'm not going to argue with the results. Outside, bright sun, hot day. I was actually worried my puppet would MELT because it was out there for so long!

I hope it works for you! You'll have to let me know if it does or if it was just a 1 in a million freak accident for me.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; July 11, 2012 at 02:50am.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

has anyone heard back to say whther or not they have been included. the new dvd set looks amzing

Quote Originally Posted by DrGrayskull View Post
    has anyone heard back to say whther or not they have been included. the new dvd set looks amzing
    According to their website, they will contact and send a license agreement to all the people whose video they plan to use.

In the event that the Clips are chosen for inclusion in the Program, Mill Creek will send Owner a more formal license agreement and an appearance release which must be signed by Owner and returned to Mill Creek before the Clips will be incorporated into the Program.

I know they will use some. I'm sure they'll reveal specifics when the time grows closer! *exciting*

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    WOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!
    lol.... i've known about having been selected for a couple weeks now, and ya can't imagine how difficult it's been NOT (per agreement with MillCreek) to come on here and excitedly blab about it to all of you guys! i'm so glad they announced this before power-con... would have been VERY hard to keep it bottled up there!
    CONGRATS Karla! (can't wait to see you at the con again... tomorrow!!!) ...
    and CONGRATS Jukka! and anyone else i don't know who you are by your real name (LOL)... come on all of you... chime in here! so excited! can't wait for this. (and SO hoping they use/include the segment with my girls!!)
    Happy 30th everyone!

Yeah, I've had a hard time not posting about winning on here or my blog. Can't wait to see the final thing. Congrats to everyone else.

I think they waited to post that info online until they got the releases back.
    Support the 2015 Subscription Video

Action Figure Adventures: a blog about toys and everything related to them. Check out our stop motion animated series featuring 80's and 90's toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzchuck View Post
    Yeah, I've had a hard time not posting about winning on here or my blog. Can't wait to see the final thing. Congrats to everyone else.

I think they waited to post that info online until they got the releases back.
    congrats, man!
    care to share which (real name) person you are???
    (i'm kevin watson, if that wasn't obvious, by the way! lol.)

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    congrats, man!
    care to share which (real name) person you are???
    (i'm kevin watson, if that wasn't obvious, by the way! lol.)
    It's been killing me too! I think it's awesome I'm the one who used his middle name!
    The newest admin of TGR www.greatrebellion.org listen to our podcast Council of the First Ones and watch my vlog series I HAVE THE POWER

Quote Originally Posted by dronein7g View Post
    It's been killing me too! I think it's awesome I'm the one who used his middle name!
    congrats!!! (Mr. Moss, then?)

I'm Kevin Jones (my thumbnail is kind of weird) My video is posted earlier on this thread.
    Support the 2015 Subscription Video

Action Figure Adventures: a blog about toys and everything related to them. Check out our stop motion animated series featuring 80's and 90's toys.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    congrats!!! (Mr. Moss, then?)
    Mr. Moss is my grandpa lol but yeah that's me!
    The newest admin of TGR www.greatrebellion.org listen to our podcast Council of the First Ones and watch my vlog series I HAVE THE POWER

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I'm so excited for everyone that got selected! I'm one of the winning entries too! I can't wait to get the DVD. If they include my FULL video, I think everyone will be laughing at me and I may become an animated GIF that people post around here.

December feels SO far away right now!!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Congrats to all of the winners!!! I cannot wait to get this new DVD release!!! The new documentaries, gold power sword, and Filmation soundtrack are going to make this set a "must have" for me

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    If they include my FULL video, I think everyone will be laughing at me and I may become an animated GIF that people post around here.
    That should be good.

Congratulations to all the selected Fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    If they include my FULL video, I think everyone will be laughing at me and I may become an animated GIF that people post around here.
    Whatever, I'll be stamped as Kol Darr's #1 fan if they show all the stuff at the end of my video. You'll see maybe two (at most) ORGers with signatures of my quote saying something like "Come on, I made Kol Darr. How can you say I'm not a hardcore fan?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post

Congratulations to all the selected Fans!
    Thanks man

With this being a US/Canada region 1 only release, are some of the winners not going to be able to watch the documentary containing their video entry? Sucks if that's the case.