Thread: Alternative MOTUC bios by AdultCollector

Golems for 2016! AdultCollector's Avatar

Alternative MOTUC bios by AdultCollector

Herre are some custom bios to enjoy!

Last edited by AdultCollector; May 17, 2013 at 01:00pm.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Interesting take. I wouldn't have thought to make Wun-Dar and Adam the same. The story idea is very intriguing (though I never liked the term "Sword of He") I'm interested in seeing more.

I'd also be interested in your opinion on my MOTUC bios
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Last edited by AdultCollector; May 17, 2013 at 01:01pm.

now that's a very cool design and the story works very well.

I do have to admit Dragstor's always been one of my favorites but I always pictured him as captured and transformed into his current state against his will -so much that if he ever got his original memory back he would use his powers against Hordak.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    omg! How cool! Interesting take making Adam Wun-Dar.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    The resentment that Dragstor exhibits towards Mosquitor's power and the value he has to Hordak is for me a fun element to think about. Was there some history between the two Horde warriors at some point before they were transformed, possibly as far back as the time before they were brainwashed by Shadow Weaver? Perhaps there was a rivalry between them throughout their Horde career, leading up to the point when Hordak chose Dragstor to be the first in his new army of war machines (a plot that was foiled by Extendar in the mini comics). It would be intersting to see Mosquitor as a human guard jealous of Dragstor, only to have the tables turned later when he becomes the life sucking monster he is today. What's your take on the Fright Zone Guard figures? Looking at them, would you go a different route?
    that is something to think about.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...kernewbio2.jpg

Faker is my all-time favorite toy ever. So I was very excited to write his bio! Like the others, this story blends in nicely with the existing canon, tying in Faker's cartoon appearances, his MOTUC bios, his UK magazine and annual stories, and of course my own Battle Armor Faker bio. I see the glow in his eyes (white or red depending on who is portraying him) as the spirit he was embued with by Skeletor which grants him the human personality we've seen him display. One He-Man.org fan's Faker bio gave him a poor intelligence rating, which inspired me to address his "cunning intellect", which I felt was essential for him to become as devious as he is. What also inspired me was my hatred for Scott Neitlich's figure that was recently forced upon subscribers, in a nod to the Terminator movies (I very intentionally left out "The Mighty Spector" btw). It's interesting to think of Faker taking Spector's suit and tricking the masters into thinking he was him. He is a master of deception after all! http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/y...tor/FAgrin.gif I'm interested to know how this bio and other Faker canon meshes with your own Faker's background.
    I like both your Faker bios, they are well written, but by including Spector, are you not indirectly supporting Spector?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    I like both your Faker bios, they are well written, but by including Spector, are you not indirectly supporting Spector?
    By hunting down and killing him? Hmmm maybe it's a case of 'any publicity's good publicity'.

Last edited by AdultCollector; May 17, 2013 at 01:02pm.

interesting, though tragic, twist making Torm into Draego-Man. I had a similar idea to make Space Ace (I divided the three Vykrons into separate characters) Mark Blaze from "Visitors from Earth"

Last edited by AdultCollector; May 17, 2013 at 02:45pm.