Thread: MOTU Minecraft Skins...?

Widget

MOTU Minecraft Skins...?

Hello all!

I don't know how many Minecraft players we have on here, but I've made three skins for my character from MOTU and wondered if there is interest in me putting them in the Mod download section, and maybe even creating some more of the characters? So far I have He-Man, Skeletor (still my favorite) and Beast Man. I've included some pics below, let me know what you think!

2015-05-10_02.33.17.png2015-05-10_02.34.07.png

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I've made Man-at-Arms! No screenshots of him yet, though. Need to figure out how to go third-person view.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

I've recently started playing on xbox one, a friend if mine has been trying for two years and I finally caved. We've started building a Castle Greyskull and it's really coming together. I would love some motu skins, it'd be a perfect fit for minecraft.

Widget
    Awesome!! And I had to figure that out....um I wanna say F5 on PC?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    I've recently started playing on xbox one, a friend if mine has been trying for two years and I finally caved. We've started building a Castle Greyskull and it's really coming together. I would love some motu skins, it'd be a perfect fit for minecraft.
    That's awesome! I'll see about uploading what I have and then making more as time goes by. If you have any favs, list them here so I can make them first. Thanks!

In the word of Gary Oldman from Leon, EVERYONE.