Thread: Duke Dreer in MOTUC

Duke Dreer in MOTUC

I feel like Duke Dreer is the Horde's Necromancer, He's Governor of Skull Path, could animate those huge bats. He carries around that gold Weapon that could be one of his weapons as well as one of those bone bats.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Definitely!

I know not a lot of people are going to remember some of these one shot characters but I LOVE this episode. One of my absolute favorite episodes of the entire She-Ra series. I think he'd make a great figure and I'd definitely buy him. I just don't see it happening though.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Let's see... the blank Oo-Lar/Filmation Skeletor arms that we don't have yet, Skeletor hands, generic legs, Snout Spout's loincloth (it's the closest I'm seeing), Snout Spout's boots with Hordak's feet, and Carnivus's cape. New torso cape similar to how Mo-Larr and Adam's outfits work and a new head. Overall, it'd be fairly cheap to do an approximation of his outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Weed View Post
    Let's see... the blank Oo-Lar/Filmation Skeletor arms that we don't have yet, Skeletor hands, generic legs, Snout Spout's loincloth (it's the closest I'm seeing), Snout Spout's boots with Hordak's feet, and Carnivus's cape. New torso cape similar to how Mo-Larr and Adam's outfits work and a new head. Overall, it'd be fairly cheap to do an approximation of his outfit.
    Duke Drear again a very colourful chap and thats why he gets my vote.

Bright characters are fun but still a menace to those who annoy them.

Now since were on the one offs how about MOTUC's including False Face, Admiral Scurvy, Danavas, Zimm, Hexon, Games Master, Toy Maker & Plundor.