Thread: Slime Pig in Motuc

Slime Pig in Motuc

Now, for those of you that know him from the Episode "Loo-Kee's Sweety", You know that he is hardly a threat to anyone, and his appearence is least the appealing to MOTU fans but the one thing that he does have going for him is that he has some established media attached to him and he appears to be the Caretaker of the slime pit. Now in the case of this Character, I feel the 4H can give this guy a huge make over, "Classicizing" him to fit in with the rest of the horde, maybe taking advantage of Leech's larger buck, and expanding on his role of the slime pits caretaker. Another thing that could add to this character is to have the paint job show him partially covered in slime, somewhat like heman in the "escape from the slime pit" mini-comic.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    That's MISTER Slime Pig to you, facet!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    That's MISTER Slime Pig to you, facet!

I've always wanted a MOTU Pig man

Umm, it's not April 1st.

give me Clear plastic Green Slime Pit He-Man variant.

I think this needs to be a new crusade. ...Slime Pig! He would be awesome to add to the shelf.....in 2016 of course! We got the bunny...now give us the pig! He is a member of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I think this needs to be a new crusade. ...Slime Pig! He would be awesome to add to the shelf.....in 2016 of course! We got the bunny...now give us the pig! He is a member of the Horde.
    Agreed, Hes the keeper of the slime pit, that is an important job for the horde, as it converts unwilling subjects into mindless slaves, he certainly needs some Classicizing, make him the same build as all other MOTUC, give him a horde symbol, crossbow, slime him up a bit and give him a meaner face, and he will be a fan favorite.

I just (finally) saw this episode with Hermione the other day. I very much want Slime Pig in Classics now!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I added Slime Pig to the defend your character to Mattel thread. He's gotten no love though. Makes me sad that a variant of the Star Sisters gets more love than this essential Horde Member and savior of She-ra!