Thread: Did the He man Tooth rbush battery powered thing always sound like a chipmunk?

Did the He man Tooth rbush battery powered thing always sound like a chipmunk?

Looked this up on youtube. Saw one that was really deep sounding and slow and one that is pretty close to what mine sounds like. Just creepy but hey..fact that the thing works at all is amazing..lol Thanks for looking!
    Hey all,
    Found one of these and wondered if anyone knew if it ever sounded like a guy or always a high pitched voice? I know yuo can turn it down and he does talk slower...just not less high pitched.
    Any help is appreciated
    Last edited by lemure77; June 9, 2012 at 06:02pm. Reason: figured it out...sorta
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

mine when you turn the dial goes from slow and low to faster and higher pitched depending on where you set it. with weaker batteries, it tends to only get so fast (and drulls out his low voice), but with new batteries it's harder to get it set to where it's not too high pitched.) *shrugs*

thanks. he was an odd find for sure and amazed he works at all really. the box is not good but he looks brand new. rare to find anything at a flea around this area pre 90s
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...