Thread: Looking for octavio custom from mexico

Hybrid View

Looking for octavio custom from mexico

Hello I dont know if anybody can help me I was wondering if any of you have info on the Person that made a very Filmation accurate Snake Mountain and i wanted to see if he would make me one, any information would be appreciated
    297375_142110542553679_712226637_n.jpg

YA TENGO EL PODER!!!!!!

Damn! Thats beautiful. I would love to have one too.
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Not Filmation accurate, but an absolutely awesome interpretation of the MYP Snake Mountain!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

he's here on the forums his forum name is octavio so PM him allthough he's been quiet around here lately Good luck
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

Hello guys, i didnīt expect this. that was a work i made several years ago, i actually have or had the model (i donīt know coz i left it in my grandmaīs house where i used to live) but after getting the attentión again, and testing metods for casting playsets recently; itīs just a matter of luck. Iīm really hoping that my uncle didnīt trow it to garbage; i had it on the roof of that house but when i moved alone i left it there and totally forgot to tell my uncle to preserve it, the only thing that i have here is the snake wich is awesome coz knowing myself iīm sorpriced i didnīt forget as lot of things. At that time i wanted to make lots of SMs, but never made any list of people interested or got to much attention after i showed of boards, so i stop working on it, then i moved alone and i took less care.

As i also mentioned, iīm working on the Fright Zone playset and i love it, but i just donīt want to show anything yet, i want to make this with all the care, and things like this take lot of time, and remember this is not the only thing iīm working on, so having time for each project is not very easy, but i can tell you that iīm always working.

Iīm going to my grandmaīs house to find out if the model itīs still alive, or if i have to make another one... Iīm really hoping for the first option... Let you know.

im glad u found him yosoyheman,
    Octavio looong time that i want to see ur fright zone men! give me a peak!!
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info