Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for octavio custom from mexico

Looking for octavio custom from mexico

Hello I dont know if anybody can help me I was wondering if any of you have info on the Person that made a very Filmation accurate Snake Mountain and i wanted to see if he would make me one, any information would be appreciated
    297375_142110542553679_712226637_n.jpg

YA TENGO EL PODER!!!!!!

Damn! Thats beautiful. I would love to have one too.
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Not Filmation accurate, but an absolutely awesome interpretation of the MYP Snake Mountain!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

he's here on the forums his forum name is octavio so PM him allthough he's been quiet around here lately Good luck
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

Hello guys, i didnīt expect this. that was a work i made several years ago, i actually have or had the model (i donīt know coz i left it in my grandmaīs house where i used to live) but after getting the attentión again, and testing metods for casting playsets recently; itīs just a matter of luck. Iīm really hoping that my uncle didnīt trow it to garbage; i had it on the roof of that house but when i moved alone i left it there and totally forgot to tell my uncle to preserve it, the only thing that i have here is the snake wich is awesome coz knowing myself iīm sorpriced i didnīt forget as lot of things. At that time i wanted to make lots of SMs, but never made any list of people interested or got to much attention after i showed of boards, so i stop working on it, then i moved alone and i took less care.

As i also mentioned, iīm working on the Fright Zone playset and i love it, but i just donīt want to show anything yet, i want to make this with all the care, and things like this take lot of time, and remember this is not the only thing iīm working on, so having time for each project is not very easy, but i can tell you that iīm always working.

Iīm going to my grandmaīs house to find out if the model itīs still alive, or if i have to make another one... Iīm really hoping for the first option... Let you know.

im glad u found him yosoyheman,
    Octavio looong time that i want to see ur fright zone men! give me a peak!!
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

Well, if octavio starts to make a list for those who want aSnake Mountain, put me on #3 cuz I want one!
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dark knight View Post
    im glad u found him yosoyheman,
    Octavio looong time that i want to see ur fright zone men! give me a peak!!
    Sure i will give you a peak, but not tonight. Really my friend give me more time i donīt ike to show pics when i know i need to improve something, coz it makes me look like i feel please with something iīm not, and after i paint it i notice i need to improve a little bit more some areas but with the moving to a diferent house, school, and other stuff, just donīt get the chance to leave it the way i wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    Well, if octavio starts to make a list for those who want aSnake Mountain, put me on #3 cuz I want one!
    I have bad news: i called my grandma to find out that my uncle did trow away the model so iīll have to make another one. that is my total fault. Anyway i need to know if you are really interest i make some, coz its not little money the one you have to invest to make come true a project like this one, althoug this piece is for sure easier to mold/cast than the Fright Zone, so it may be a better start... Making playsets for he-man, she-ra is something i wanted to do for a long time, you know, and now i have more knoledge that back in those days, so this is the moment, but need to be sure i will have costumers, otherwise i donīt see the point of spending lot of money of somenting i wonīt sell. Please let me know.

You are great Octavio!
    Have you done also a Fright Zone Custom like this one?

Octavio primero que nada muchisimo gusto y te queria decir q te quedo bastante ca***n el Snake Mountain y yo te digo q soy tu primer cliente cuando puedas me gustaria platicar contigo sobre tus projectos y ver de la manera en q podamos hacer un equipo de fabricadores si te interesaria yo mas q nada ago customs de figuras.

Como te dije yo soy el primer cliente saludos.

Y Dark gracias bro por la foto y el info
    Last edited by Son of Keldor; December 4, 2012 at 01:09pm. Reason: back to back posts

YA TENGO EL PODER!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBoyRM View Post
    You are great Octavio!
    Have you done also a Fright Zone Custom like this one?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...by_ASCHELL.jpg
    That is exactly the one iīm working in, will take lot of time to be completed and will be in parts.

Quote Originally Posted by YosoyHeman View Post
    Octavio primero que nada muchisimo gusto y te queria decir q te quedo bastante ca***n el Snake Mountain y yo te digo q soy tu primer cliente cuando puedas me gustaria platicar contigo sobre tus projectos y ver de la manera en q podamos hacer un equipo de fabricadores si te interesaria yo mas q nada ago customs de figuras.

Como te dije yo soy el primer cliente saludos.
    Gracias! Pues tú dirás, estoy a tus ordenes. Hacer un equipo es algo que deseo desde hace mucho tiempo, ese era el plan con el forista skeletoncrew que en paz descanse y que debido a ese suceso tan inesperado y trágico se quedaron en el aire tantos planes... Seguro que le daría mucho gusto ver que se realice algo como le habíamos planeado en su momento.

Te mando un mp.

Aww...sorry to hear your Snake Mountain bit the dust, Octavio. It really was an impressive piece

Quote Originally Posted by octavio View Post
    That is exactly the one iīm working in, will take lot of time to be completed and will be in parts.

I have...NO words!!!
    Your Fright Zone is going to be the most wonderful Motu playset!!!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/DSC01964.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/DSC01963.jpg

I have...NO words!!!
    Your Fright Zone is going to be the most wonderful Motu playset!!!
    Thanks for the compliment.

Hope not only this one.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Aww...sorry to hear your Snake Mountain bit the dust, Octavio. It really was an impressive piece
    Yes it is a shame, most because of all the time invested coz i can always make another one.

Quote Originally Posted by octavio View Post
    Thanks for the compliment.

Hope not only this one.
    But you have to complete it!

God, those are beautiful.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Second that. Think I'm in love with that Snake Mountain. Want one soooo bad!

I don't know why you are so surprised about your Snake Mountain. It was one of the coolest piece ever shared on this site. I recall telling you years ago that you should cast them and offer them for sale. I've been a fan of your work for some time now Octavio.

While it is sad that the original is gone, perhaps your skills have improved, and 2.0 will be even more fantastic. If you ever get around to casting the remake (and the price is reasonable) put me down for one. I would rather give the money to you than to Mattel.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; November 19, 2012 at 02:43am.

But you have to complete it!
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    Second that. Think I'm in love with that Snake Mountain. Want one soooo bad!
    Thanks, well is still in my mind to mold and cast playsets, i hope it wonīt take me to long to make my dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    I don't know why you are so surprised about your Snake Mountain. It was one of the coolest piece ever shared on this site. I recall telling you years ago that you should cast them and offer them for sale. I've been a fan of your work for some time now Octavio.

While it is sad that the original is gone, perhaps your skills have improved, and 2.0 will be even more fantastic. If you ever get around to casting the remake (and the price is reasonable) put me down for one. I would rather give the money to you than to Mattel.
    Thanks budy! As i just mentioned iīm still working on making this posible, i want to make not only these two, but all the castles and enviroments.

Read from you that you rather give your money to me instead to mattel, means a lot to me, coz i can not compete with a company that big, and the only way to get the sources to keep working is by selling my stuff, so when you guys do that, you also help to keeping me working on something that i enjoy so much, and i canīt never be enough grateful with you.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    we must get a snake moutain in this line. just as bad ass.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Octavio, could you realize a custom Snake Mountain as that one in this topic, throught Kickstarter?

Octavio, could you realize a custom Snake Mountain as that one in this topic, throught Kickstarter?
    At first I did not know what it was kickstarter, but after a Google search, I realized what it is, the problem is that I do not live in the U.S. or UK so I can not apply for their support... Thanks for the suggestion anyway, i apreaciate it.