Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seventh Kingdom & Gothitropolis lines

Heroic Warrior

Seventh Kingdom & Gothitropolis lines

I was wondering what`s the stories abot this lines?

And why has the Scarabus figure so much different paintjobs?

Can someone explain this ?

Here's the 4 Horsemen's website: http://www.fourhorsemen.biz/

And here's the 4H checklist started by It'sAllTrue.net: http://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=11130

With some digging you should be able to get all of your answers there!
    Good people to trade with!:
    Son of Keldor, He-Ryno, Zovex (x3), KingKahn, miscus555, Kaijukilla, Gigatron, big_truk_convoy, Andrea the Cat, Bigassbuzz (x2), Dawg88, zodak74 (x2), pistolpete1969, sandrockgundam04, Rexplode, TekkamanSol, Lay Ze-Man, djblizzard, brock_snyder, Spikewolfe, rocky_raccoon, Zordak, npbaity, JeMaBo2,

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, thx, but it don`t explain, why there are so many Scarabus figures... Are they only variants for different websites?

And is there a backstory?

There haven't been any announced for Scarabus yet, but with the 4H's past figures (like the Mynotaurs, Elephants, & Queen's Counsil) the varaint figures were sold by other vendors like Action Figure Express & Big Bad Toy Store. but you can always buy an entire set of figures from the 4H's store. And really, if want every figure in a set, that's the way to go. When the Mynotaurs went on sale it was nearly impossible to get one of them unless buying a set (the one ToyFare magazine offered).

The only back story released so far for 7th Kingdom or Gothitropolis are simply what's hinted at on the backs of the figure packaging. The 4H have been looking at entertainment options for their properties, but as of now have not announced anything. They've been known to answer specific questions about the properties over at their forum (FantasticExclusive. com), but you'll REALLY have to dig there. Or, you could join up an ask them yourself.
    Son of Keldor, He-Ryno, Zovex (x3), KingKahn, miscus555, Kaijukilla, Gigatron, big_truk_convoy, Andrea the Cat, Bigassbuzz (x2), Dawg88, zodak74 (x2), pistolpete1969, sandrockgundam04, Rexplode, TekkamanSol, Lay Ze-Man, djblizzard, brock_snyder, Spikewolfe, rocky_raccoon, Zordak, npbaity, JeMaBo2,

I know I want a Scarabus. That's one awesome sculpt.

And I've been thinking of picking up a few of feline females from Queen Alluxandra's council to be consorts for Chief Carnivus.

These are so awesome but unless I can get all of the figures I don't see the point of trying to collect them.

If the 4H said they were going to do a second run of the entire line then I would jump at them, until then I will be happy to just admire the pictures on line

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    I've wanted a Scarabus on my shelf ever since I first saw the concept art a few years ago. I know Store Horsemen has ridiculous international shipping fees, but that golden demon pharaoh has become something of an obsession for me, so I'll just have to get that money out of somewhere. He will be mine!

As for the next Fantastic Exclusive, the Raven, I showed photos of the unfinished 2 up to my mother, and she was so impressed I think she wants one too!
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

Well I cracked.

I have bought the Light and Dark Talismans, the Time Keepers, Queen Alluxandra and Isarorra.

Now I need to try and find some more from the earlier lines. I want a Minotaur

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I want a Minotaur
    Good luck, it most likely will not be easy. After looking for a year I finally got a Xetheus off of ebay and he's amazing, but I feel I really missed out on all those other minotaurs. He even looks wonderful with MOTUC (a little more 200X-ish in details, but still good)!

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I highly recommend picking up some of those elephants. They're super cool!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Good luck, it most likely will not be easy. After looking for a year I finally got a Xetheus off of ebay and he's amazing, but I feel I really missed out on all those other minotaurs. He even looks wonderful with MOTUC (a little more 200X-ish in details, but still good)!
    Yeah I know it is going to be a long shot.

I think I might just focus on the Gothitropolis line. I like a few of the Scarabus variants, namely Nergall, and the prototype of the Raven has me interested.

Keep the faith and keep your eyes peeled on the trading forums here. I got 5 MOC Mynotaurs from a seller here on the .org last fall for $45 shipped. They're out there, just keep hunting.

Obviously I have had my head in the sand but have you seen these;

Vampire Queen

And my absolute favourites;

Raven

I knew the Raven was coming (even though I hadn't seen the variants) but the Vampire Queen is awesome

You left off the cow head lady. I'll bet she sells better than expected being a kind of female minotaur.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    You left off the cow head lady. I'll bet she sells better than expected being a kind of female minotaur.
    I didn't forget, there is a 10 image limit on posts. Here are some more;

I have a few of the Gothitroplolis figures as I didn't see the need to buy all the variants. I will only buy a couple of the Vampire Queen and Raven figures as well but there is no denying they are cool. I can't believe I missed these

I'm didn't by scarabs because I am an all in or not, and I'm rather bitter that I didn't buy the 7th kingdom stuff. Now I really missed out on the scarabs multipack. I do plan on picking up the ravens and the vampire women.

If I get nothing else from them ever, I want the snake-headed vampire queen figure! I will amend this saying, the Cardinal variant of the ravens is another, I hope not to miss!
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    Are there just three Raven variants?
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek View Post
    Are there just three Raven variants?
    No I think there are still more coming. The Raven will be released after the Vampire Queen

So, the uncertain state of MOTUC has got me looking for my next toy line. Gothitropolis has been waiting on the bench since I try to only collect 1 line at a time to save money. I will probably not integrate them on my display shelves, but they do seem like they'll some what compliment each other as far as overall displays go.

I do have some questions for the Gothitropolis collectors here (I'd ask on the 4H website but I can never seem to register accurately).

1. Are they compatible with Spy Monkey Creations products so the weapons are loosely held or anything?

2. Is there no particular release schedule?

3. Do you think if/when MOTUC ends it will impact the 4H's monetary ability to create Gothitropolis figures leaving me looking for a new line again?

Thanks bunches!
    Last edited by slackrguy; July 24, 2012 at 11:40pm.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Warrior
    I've recently discovered these...which sucks cause now they're all sold out.

Does anyone know when Raven is getting released?
    And where i could buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by JorReno View Post
    I've recently discovered these...which sucks cause now they're all sold out.

Does anyone know when Raven is getting released?
    And where i could buy it?
    You can still get Scarabus, some of the variants and a few other figures from the Four Horsemen store; Store Horsemen

New 4h project

Saw it on Pixel Dan's youtbe page. Do we know some more infortmations about those dudes? they're amazing! Do we know at least te scale of those beautiful figures?

If you are talkin g about the seventh kingdom figures...its not a new line really. The horsemen started this fanexclusive line where fans voted on figures to get made. The seventh kingdom guys kept winning so they decided to expand it into its own line. They are basically in scale with 200x stactions so around the 6" mark. Look up the line...amazing stuff. I wish i got in on it from the begining.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    If you are talkin g about the seventh kingdom figures...its not a new line really. The horsemen started this fanexclusive line where fans voted on figures to get made. The seventh kingdom guys kept winning so they decided to expand it into its own line. They are basically in scale with 200x stactions so around the 6" mark. Look up the line...amazing stuff. I wish i got in on it from the begining.
    great! I know about 7th kingdom amd I even have one of the demons but I didnt understand those bords were an expanded side of the line. this is absolutely great! do we know what is the scale (more like minotaurs, elephants or the guys from ancient egypt) and ehere to buy them?