Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Justice League' Movie In The Works At Warner Bros.

Heroic Warrior

movie on hold?

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    I just hope they stick with Henry Cavill as Superman at the least. I suppose you could get around RR as Hal if he isn't used and Batman is destine for a re-boot regardless so the other actors aren't as important, but keeping the same actors for the individual movies as well as JL is HUGE for the success of this movie/franchise.

Go astray and it's destine for faliure....
    Keeping Supes the same is fine if Man of Steel goes over, but I think they'll want to re-cast Hal and distance themselves from the GL movie. Recall, they are doing the opposite of Marvel here. JLA comes first, establishing the heroes, and the individual movies come after, so we really need to say whoever plays the role in JLA needs to be carried over into the solo movies.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Moviebob takes A look at the fate of DC movies, and what to do with Batman.

Last edited by mbaker; February 27, 2013 at 09:34pm.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Whenever talking about Warners and DC movies, I just always keep in mind that these folks at one time thought Tim Burton was the perfect director for a Superman film, and Nick Cage would be the perfect Man of Steel. I don't know if what was in the water in the WB building at the time is still there, but you have to wonder...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman