Thread: Powerful Water Pressure Bath Shower Heads?

Powerful Water Pressure Bath Shower Heads?

hey guys.. my GRRRRREAT powerful shower head broke and had to buy a new one.. the dumb thing is i forgot to get the name of it to buy another. i bought a few new ones (cant find the one i had) and both SUCK! the water pressure is crap. soft springles of water.. not good. that gets on my nerves

i dunno about you but when i shower. i want to have a great intense water pressure shower. and i can shower fast with a intense force.

recommend any good shower heads with great water pressure? if so.. where to buy them?

NO handle shower heads.. just the basic head you attach on top of the rod easily. screw on.

thanks
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

I have a REALLY good Delta Faucet 75700 7-setting showerhead, BUT it's a hand shower (so that cuts it out of the running). It's the #1 showerhead on Amazon (at least it was when I bought it before Christmas). They might make a stationary version, but not sure.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Sounds to me like you need to get yourself a 'black market' shower head. Just don't get the one used for elephants... it is WAY to powerful...

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

I'd suggest trial and error. Find a place with a good return policy, and just try a few to see if there's one you like.

Also, is there a model number anywhere on your old one? You could try to type it into Google and see if anything pops up.

Good luck!
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

If you still have any of the bad ones, google them and see if they have a "flow restrictor" or "flow regulator" in them that can be removed.

Many show heads come with them built in as a water saving device - and its not advertised as being a "feature".

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Sounds to me like you need to get yourself a 'black market' shower head. Just don't get the one used for elephants... it is WAY to powerful...
    You beat me to it! I love how there hair is so flat and ridiculous that episode.
    HAVES: MOSS MAN, ADORA, Mantenna, King Randor
    WANTS: Webstor
    Toyguru Collector Supreme posted December 12, 2013 "Can't understand what you are asking. Sorry."
    Toyguru Marketing Manager Mattel posted March 16, 2014 "Every great project from toys to movie and a TV usually need a fan base to support it and an "internal champion" that keeps it going through the system."

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry I can't make any good recommendations.

But I can recommend this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH9TcC_fLIo

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    If you still have any of the bad ones, google them and see if they have a "flow restrictor" or "flow regulator" in them that can be removed.

Many show heads come with them built in as a water saving device - and its not advertised as being a "feature".
    This.

The government made new regulations many years ago about how many gallons per minute (GPM) that a shower head can flow. Some are made permanently that way, some have removable flow restrictors. Most of the time, because of the regulations, the instructions won't tell you how to remove it, but a quick Google search will.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

thanks for the feedback everyone, i Found my original shower head online. bought it and hooked it up.. now i have excellent water pressure and my hair is not flat anymore
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!