Do you like this Head for Dragon blaster Skeletor's dragon's head??
Crap.jpg
Many people on the reveal thread are saying they don't. Here's my post from there with my thoughts....

The best iteration of him was the cardback art..
Attachment 76496
Looked like the toy, but more realistic and less cartoony. Now we have this one,
Attachment 76499
that is more cartoony and doesn't look like the toy. This one also looks better,
Attachment 76497
as does this one.
Attachment 76498
and they both still look like the toy.

But the real reason it looks goofy, is because it does look unrealistic. Not because it is a dragon, but because there is no way the dragon could open or close his mouth with all of those teeth, especially the ones in the back, as they are too close together, and the ones in the back are the worst part of the problem,as eluded to by this post..
Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
The toy's mouth was V-shaped, which looks way more realistic than that square row of teeth
Attachment 76479
That is why I will be getting a hold of another original head and modding it like this.
Attachment 76500

It may be goofy, but at least it looks like the original, and is not biologically and mechanically impossible. Besides that, I don't think the MOTUC one looks that great even as a surreal art piece. If the horsemen did sculpt this, it is one of the few times I have been let down. I liked Leech's head, It was just too big for the regular buck. Clawfull's head at least looked vintage. I don't understand this one at all.