Thread: TMNT The Next Mutation coming to DVD

TMNT The Next Mutation coming to DVD

Wow TMNT is going all out this year, finishing the animated series, a new show and toys, and now the horrible live action show is getting released

http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/17065

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    What? No special Time-Life box set with exclusive extras?

Ugh... I'm torn on this. I don't think I ever saw a full episode of this show from beginning to end (though I did see the crossover with Power Rangers that happened). The bits and pieces that I did see were pretty horrible. But at the same time it is the Turtles, and the show was pretty short lived (meaning that it shouldn't be too expensive to collect). So, I may pick it up just for the heck of it, even though it was pretty rechid.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Is this the one with Venus? If so, I watched a bit of the show. I really liked it. They were even in an episode of Power Rangers in Space which was really cool...but kind of weird at the same time. I also loved the main villain of the show. His action figure is really cool.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Is this the one with Venus?
    Yup. That's her in the upper right of the box.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    I wonder if it will feature the original theme song that they lost the rights to (ie the netflix recut). If it has the original music, I may pick it up. It sucked, but it was watchable and fun at times. Still better than Turtles 3.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    I wonder if it will feature the original theme song that they lost the rights to (ie the netflix recut). If it has the original music, I may pick it up. It sucked, but it was watchable and fun at times. Still better than Turtles 3.
    turtles three would have been better if the costumes where at least tolerable.
    Next Mutation would have been better with no goofy sound effects. Bonesteel was a fun villain, as was the Gorrila guy. It's been so long since I've watched it, I'm forgetting names...

I guess I Shouldn't have bought the UK versions
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Last edited by Dr Kain; June 8, 2012 at 11:55pm.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I never even heard of this show. How long did it last?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I never even heard of this show. How long did it last?
    One seaosn of 26 episodes, and the final episode was a clip show. The show only had one character worth mentioning, which was a taxidermist, and he is only worth mentioning because Scott McNeil played him.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    One seaosn of 26 episodes, and the final episode was a clip show. The show only had one character worth mentioning, which was a taxidermist, and he is only worth mentioning because Scott McNeil played him.
    I'll look for it on Netflix and check it out. Can't be worse than Turtles 3......

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    This is the only reason I'm interested in watching it. Interested to see if he can act as good live action as he can in voice over. In my top list of fav voice actors.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    This is the only reason I'm interested in watching it. Interested to see if he can act as good live action as he can in voice over. In my top list of fav voice actors.
    He used to be, but then I actually met voice actors, and I am kind of bias on preferring voice actors I can actually meet, sit down, and hang out with for 2 nights at an anime convention. I love Scott McNeil, I love Steven Blum, I love Crispin Freeman, but I got to hang out with Patrick Seitz, Chris Cason, Chris Patton, Tony Oliver, and Richard Epcar over the last few years, so I love them more. Oh, for voice actresses, the same goes for Wendy Powell and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, as they are awesome to hang out with.