Thread: What if MOTUC figure had action features!

What if MOTUC figure had action features!

It's fun to think about what action features MOTUC figures could come with if they were made into actual 'action' figures. Especially those figures that were never released in the vintage or 200x series. Here are some ideas below, but I'm really interested to hear what other people come up with! EDIT: Btw this is for fun, I'm not lobbying for action features.

Strobo - For me nothing would be cooler than to see Strobo given a see-through chest emblem with the classic Zodac armor symbol on it that allowed light to shine through from his back, just like one of my all time favorite toys growing up!

Draego-Man - Much like Sauron, you could press together two tabs on his back to flap his wings and make sparks shoot from his mouth! Either this or a button on his back lights up his flame sword and shield like laser power He-Man and Skeletor!

Prince Adam - Press a button on his back for real sounds from the Filmmation cartoon, including "By the power of Grayskull...!" and "I have the power!"

Zodak - Place him in cold water and watch his battle tattoos appear!

Hurricane Hordak - Twist a knob on his arm and watch his weapons spin!

The Mighty Spector - He smells like garbage!

Faker - punch his chest and watch pieces fly off his head and body, revealing his robot skin underneath! OR place him in cold water and watch his colors change to look just like He-Man! OR place Faker's robot body in the playdough mold to give him human skin!

Sir Laser-Lot - His mace sticks to enemies!

Leech - press in the button on his back to squeeze enemies' heads with his suction cup arms!

Demo-Man - his chest opens and his head flips down inside to reveal the head of Skeletor!

Fearless Photog - place a flashlight against the back of his head and he can project images onto any surface! Choose from a number of small slides!

Pre-Eternia Disguise He-Man - the cosmic key makes sounds just like in the movie!
    Last edited by AdultCollector; June 9, 2012 at 11:12pm.

Everything you mentioned is exactly why I am glad there are no action features in this line. I can understand that some people like action features but it doesn't make sense in an adult collectible.

Heroic Warrior
    I like them... but it depends on the figure and what you consider an action feature. For example, making Roboto with moving gears was ESSENTIAL and I'm glad they did it. Giving figures the ability to squirt water or having spring loaded power punch features is totally unnecessary. It really just depends...case by case basis if you will.

Those are all fun ideas. I think it would have been fun for the blast cap feature to work on pp he-man.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post

The Mighty Spector - He smells like garbage!
    Eh? Not likely.

Heroic Warrior
    It'd be nice to still have the action figure for Battle armor Heman and skeletor. Their features could also be used for the palace guards. Leeches suction cup action and khans water squirting feature would be nice too.

Triklops: light up eyes
    Thunder punch heman: spring action and sound
    Faceless one: glow I'm the dark
    Wind raider: sound effects
    Panthor/Battle Cat: roar sound effect
    Robot: upload and plays mp3 files (not for music, just so you can change phrases he says)
    And just for fun=> Chia Mossman

OH ME TOO:

Chief Carnivus - Spring loaded legs for pouncing action!

Demo Man - Smells like DEATH. Makes you suffer from REAL radiation poisoning!

Alcala Skeletor - Head always turns to follow your movements! No one knows how it works.

Grizzlor - Style and groom BATTLE GEAR, like Raging Ribbons, Bloody Bows, and Cutter Curlers!

Keldor - Face melting action! Comes with REAL acid!

Gygor - Guitar shredding action!

Count Marzo - Fires beams! REAL BEAMS. Destroy your enemies!

Ram Man - REAL not-in-this-line-yet action! Package comes complete and only with a sound box that says: "When do we get Ram Man?" over and over!

Castle Greyskull - Snaps closed at random intervals! Actually hurts!

Rusty Knifor - Tetanus!

Draego-Man - Comes with REAL bottled hate! Actually hates you and your stupid face! Don't-look-him-in-the-eye action!

The Sorceress - Comes with REAL bird!

Roboto - Missile launchers! ALL MISSILE LAUNCHERS!! One comin' right outta his mouth! Maybe even his feet!

Mekaneck - Comes with 50 feet of neck!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    The Sorceress - Comes with REAL bird!*
    *If shipping takes more than 24h, the feature turns into DEAD BIRD**

**rub Stinkor at it to refresh smell
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    *If shipping takes more than 24h, the feature turns into DEAD BIRD**

**rub Stinkor at it to refresh smell
    Package only says it's a real bird! Didn't say anything about the freshness of said bird...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

No action features. Please and thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Package only says it's a real bird! Didn't say anything about the freshness of said bird...
    They could re-release it as Scarebird later...

I'd love to see Rio Blast have the ability to hide his weaponry, like the old figure. But we're most likely going to get clip on weaponry.

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    No action features. Please and thanks!
    I don't think the OP is caling for it (plus with the budget etc it won't ever happ) just feels like a fun thread to imagine WHAT the action features will be. Sure they are "Adult Collectibles" but they are still toys, nothing wrong with imagining what could be, hell in our imaginations none of the action features would compromise the sculpts either.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by MoViEfReAk View Post
    They could re-release it as Scarebird later...
    HA! Great, now I want the standard bird mold to be painted up like Scareglow!

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I don't think the OP is caling for it (plus with the budget etc it won't ever happ) just feels like a fun thread to imagine WHAT the action features will be. Sure they are "Adult Collectibles" but they are still toys, nothing wrong with imagining what could be, hell in our imaginations none of the action features would compromise the sculpts either.
    Ah... in that case have at it!!!

Ram Man - The top half of his torso is spring loaded. Pull back on his head and release a mighty head butt!

Jitsu - Karate chop action!

Fang Man - Squeeze his legs to make his mouth open and close!

King He-Man - Button activated battle sounds and voice!

Batros - Smells like guano!

Castaspella - Disk spins and she lights up!

Icer - Changes color from clear translucent to blue in cold water!

Castle Grayskull Man - Transforms into Castle Grayskull!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    What if MOTUC figure had action features!
    They'd be even more expensive and more QC problems...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

The only thing I think of mattel doing is to have a basic swivel waist He-man.
    Just like the vintage figures, Just one figure though not a bunch.
    Swivel waist He-man.

Batros - Smells like guano!
    Ha! Nice one. But I can foresee Stinkor filing a complaint.

Castle Grayskull Man - Transforms into Castle Grayskull!
    That would be the most awesome action feature of all time!
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog