Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.81!

Heroic Warrior
    They would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to 'shoehorn' in....

Bravestarr is tied to Rio... that's easy, different planets, different sherrifs... Maybe even tie them both into the Galactic Guardians... Any kind of planetary police system works... Whatever story they have for Rio... works for Bravestarr too.

(though admitedly I'm NOT a fan of Bravestarr and don't mourn his exclusion)

Blackstarr is even EASIER...

His story is BASICALLY MOTU ANYWAY....

Earthman astronaut gets lost in worm hole, ends up on strange planet. Gains half of a magic sword with awesome powers... Needs to keep the other half from Evil bad guy....

As far as I'm concerned, He's an earlier He-man and whatshisname's an early skeletor... or even a mortal form of Scareglow...

The sword of He is known to change colors and forms from time to time... (He-ro through New Adventures...)

During that time frame it looked like the Power Star, or whatever it was called...

I don't want a whole LINE of these characters... and really I don't think a line could possibly be supported... but I would LOVE a 2 pack good/bad guy integrated into the line...

or even just Blackstar and his Dragon mount...

who DOESN"T love a Dragon mount!!!!!! ^_^

But seriously, between Marlena's earth connection and 5000 years of He-men... there's no need to wrack the brain much to work THESE guys in...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Blackstarr is even EASIER...

His story is BASICALLY MOTU ANYWAY....

Earthman astronaut gets lost in worm hole, ends up on strange planet. Gains half of a magic sword with awesome powers... Needs to keep the other half from Evil bad guy....

As far as I'm concerned, He's an earlier He-man and whatshisname's an early skeletor... or even a mortal form of Scareglow...

The sword of He is known to change colors and forms from time to time... (He-ro through New Adventures...)

During that time frame it looked like the Power Star, or whatever it was called...

I don't want a whole LINE of these characters... and really I don't think a line could possibly be supported... but I would LOVE a 2 pack good/bad guy integrated into the line...

or even just Blackstar and his Dragon mount...

who DOESN"T love a Dragon mount!!!!!! ^_^

But seriously, between Marlena's earth connection and 5000 years of He-men... there's no need to wrack the brain much to work THESE guys in...
    Yeah. I'd love to see this happen with Blackstar.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkhide View Post
    Yeah. I'd love to see this happen with Blackstar.
    It's so hard to not get guys like this... when we STILL get new guys, but ones people don't like...

People may not want blackstar or Bravestarr 'messing up the line'... but who would you rather have.... Star sisters, Sir Laserlot, Spector, Vikor, Vykron...etc. etc.... or Blackstar on a flying Dragon?!?

If the choice was ONLY 'original toy characters... or 'out of franchise' characters.... then I'd agree.. Build up the 'REAL' MOTU... but if we're getting 'padding' ANYWAY... I'd rather it be COOL padding

It's so hard to not get guys like this... when we STILL get new guys, but ones people don't like...

People may not want blackstar or Bravestarr 'messing up the line'... but who would you rather have.... Star sisters, Sir Laserlot, Spector, Vikor, Vykron...etc. etc.... or Blackstar on a flying Dragon?!?

If the choice was ONLY 'original toy characters... or 'out of franchise' characters.... then I'd agree.. Build up the 'REAL' MOTU... but if we're getting 'padding' ANYWAY... I'd rather it be COOL padding
    I see and respect your point. I'd personally rather have Vikor and Vykron (if executed well, which I don't feel he was) than Blackstar. But I'd rather have Blackstar than SLL or Spector. I'd rather see Strawberry Shortcake as a MOTUC figure than Spector. I feel Bravestar and Blackstar have more in common with MOTU than SLL or Spector, but Vikor and Vykron are the roots of the universe, and I like seeing that behind the scenes stuff every once in a while.

The first lot please
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!