Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sir Laser-Lot to Star in a SECOND "Digital First" Comic?

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    If anything, I was confused why Skeletor wouldn't be more concerned with SLL given he is obviously a lot more powerful than Spector- regardless of the time travel crap being factored in. Also, how the hell would Spector be able to monitor every point of the time space continuam? To my knowledge all his suit does is allow time jumping not monitoring time and space itself; last time I checked, that was Zodac/Zodak's job. (In B4 TG claims the Spectormobile does it).
    Clearly, Spector is omniscient.

Or the writer is crap.

Or both.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

If there is a guy serving as a 'time cop', it stands to reason that he would have some way to monitor the time stream for disturbances. I would imagine there is some piece of equipment in the lab where they made all this tech that has the ability to sense rifts in space time continuum or whatever you want to call it. Perhaps the Sorceress is able to sense these changes and alerts King He-Man to them.

Yeah, I agree it doesn't seem too much of a stretch. Lots of time travel stories where people who monitor time have such devices. They are just looking for aberrations in the time stream or what have you. Such a concept doesn't seem out of place given the level of tech and magic that exists in MOTU.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

This may sound crazy, but has anyone considered that maybe Sir Laser Lot is Clamp Champ?
    END OF LINE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Underling View Post
    This may sound crazy, but has anyone considered that maybe Sir Laser Lot is Clamp Champ?
    Its defiantly possible, but I hope not. We need more black characters, not just the same one in a different outfit.

Heroic Warrior
    Here's the thing then- If the Sorceress (Teela in this canon, Sorceress in the original canon) had to use up extreme amounts of her power to open the time portal, we are then expected to believe that some machine can just monitor it and is more powerful than all of Grayskulls magic? Yeah sorry I don't buy that. When a plot device is used to explain something LOGICALLY I have no problem with it (time travel or otherwise), but when they try and claim there is some device that is more powerful than the magic of Grayskull, and equal in power to the Comsic Enforcers well I have to call bs. People are seeming to forget that even the Cosmic Key didn't work on it's own, it required the Sorceress powering it with the aid of Central Tower just to be able to open said time portal. Let's just be honest and say that perhaps they should have elaborated a little more on HOW Spector can monitor such disturbances.

In all honesty this is all beginning to sound like the kid you'd play with as a child who would make up powers for his super hero and then say "well my character has laser eyes that are invincible to all of your magic AND they make you die"- basically ridiculous rules that just keep getting added to verbatim when inconsistencies are pointed out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Underling View Post
    Except he isn't- Clamp Champ didn't exist in Preternia and even with time travel that would require them to have disrupted it TWICE to send him from the future to the past, and then the past to the future. Plus it clearly states that SLL is brought forth to be the new MAA for Dare so why wouldn't they have just brought back Clamp Champ if he was otherwise indisposed? This is all really starting to make King He-Man sound really foolish if this is indeed where they are headed with time disruptions repeatedly happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    I suppose this means Battle Cat will talk.

"Grrowr! Ragent RRector! Rrroobie roo!"

Ew.
    I laugh everytime I read this!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!