Thread: MOTUC Loose Figure Lot For Sale + Extras

MOTUC Loose Figure Lot For Sale + Extras

For Sale: MOTUC loose figure lot. See attached image. All items loose, complete, and in excellent condition (figures were used for display only). Thanks for looking and PM if interested! Inner 48 U.S. shipping only. Paypal accepted.

Price: $187 ($20 each for the beasts, $12 each for the regular figures, and $15 for shipping).

I'll throw in two maps (Eternia and Etheria) and four Grayskull stands as extras.

Lot includes:

Gygor, Shadow Beast, Scareglow, Clawful, Whiplash, Webstor, Grizzlor, Man-E-Faces, Stratos (blue wings), Sy-Klone, Buzz-Off, Vikor, and Demo-Man.

Note: There is very slight rubbing on Sy-Klone's right wrist from where I had his yellow shield attached at one time. There is slight rubbing on Scareglow's lower jaw (a small purple area from where the cape rubbed against his jaw) and on one dark spot toward the top of his scythe (he came this way out of the package and these two places are probably from where the paint wasn't quite dry when he was packaged). He still displays well of course, I just want the buyer to be aware.

Again, thanks for looking!

This is a great way for a loose collector that might be late to the line to stock up on missed characters in one go... a good deal .
    Last edited by River; June 25, 2012 at 12:38am. Reason: add payment info

What a great deal! I suppose you're not selling individual items/figures etc. only as a lot, correct?
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Hey Zargon,

Thanks for the reply. Correct- I didn't want to break the items up too much because then the shipping and packaging costs start to really eat into payment funds (and it's much easier just to package everything in one go). However, a member PM'd me who was interested in the regular figures, so that sale is pending. Currently, Shadow Beast and Gygor are still available. I do have a select few other carded/ boxed MOTUC items available aside from the lot posted above. I don't know if you would be interested in those, but I'll PM you. I'm always willing to negotiate and work with the buyer .

Update: Lot sale is closed- thanks for all who replied.
    Last edited by River; June 25, 2012 at 01:34pm. Reason: lot sold