Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emiliano's MOTUC Visions: Modulok

I love this and would be ecstatic to see this as a reveal at SDCC.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

I thought I posted here once already, but I dont see the comment I thought I left.

So to say, though I definately want this as this, and being able to do filmation Modulok is so great, I would want the chest to be basic red, and though I accept the need for the coloured bits for Filmation, I'd rather have like a separate harness peice.

Heroic Warrior
    I kinda agree with that. I too want "classic red" Mod AND the purple vest Filmation version.

One thing I haven't seen brought up too much yet is how Modulok, and Multi-Bot, are sort of unique army builders. People bought multiple Mekaneck's just to be able to assemble insanely long necks; imagine what they'll do with creating massive Modulok configurations.

Amazing design, truly outstanding.

Hopefully this will be the Modulok we get. It's certainly the Modulok we deserve.

I hope Mattel makes him nice and durable, especially at the connection joints. My vintage version still holds up after 25+ years. That's the type of quality I expect.

Love me some Modulok. When I got him for Christmas as a kid I hadn't even known he existed. It was a pleasant surprise. One of my all time favorite MOTU toys. Hopefully they will once again follow Emiliano's lead here.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread