Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emiliano's MOTUC Visions: Modulok

Heroic Warrior
    Fairview Heights, IL
    I love this and would be ecstatic to see this as a reveal at SDCC.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    I thought I posted here once already, but I dont see the comment I thought I left.

So to say, though I definately want this as this, and being able to do filmation Modulok is so great, I would want the chest to be basic red, and though I accept the need for the coloured bits for Filmation, I'd rather have like a separate harness peice.

Heroic Warrior
    I kinda agree with that. I too want "classic red" Mod AND the purple vest Filmation version.

One thing I haven't seen brought up too much yet is how Modulok, and Multi-Bot, are sort of unique army builders. People bought multiple Mekaneck's just to be able to assemble insanely long necks; imagine what they'll do with creating massive Modulok configurations.

Edinburgh, Scotland
    Amazing design, truly outstanding.

Hopefully this will be the Modulok we get. It's certainly the Modulok we deserve.

I hope Mattel makes him nice and durable, especially at the connection joints. My vintage version still holds up after 25+ years. That's the type of quality I expect.

Battle Ram Blog
    Love me some Modulok. When I got him for Christmas as a kid I hadn't even known he existed. It was a pleasant surprise. One of my all time favorite MOTU toys. Hopefully they will once again follow Emiliano's lead here.