Thread: He-slave for MOTUC

He-slave for MOTUC

With some of the smaller factions in the MOTU Lore, I am always looking for ways to bolster their ranks (pulling characters from different medias, concept art, creating new figures from differences in character design, etc). A perfect Candiadate to bolster the mutants is He-slave, One of the "Fakers of NA". Skelator created him with his Geniticizor( I think that is the way you spell it) to create a perfect clone of he-man, except evil. In terms of a design aspect, all Mattell would have to do is Give NA Heman the Bandolier and a new sword, and you have a brand new character for the forces of the Space mutants. Anyone else want this character some time down the road, seems to be an easy way to make a figure. They could even give him a more evil looking head if they wanted to.

Last edited by facet; February 10, 2013 at 11:14am.

I'm totally up for this, though I think he may be a little more unique as a Faker variant in the Faker colors; still with that whole look, though. I love that harness!

My favorite idea for this guy would have to be Faker II's avatar from some time ago...perhaps he'll pop in and show it off. It was a mix of NA He-Man with Skeletor's armor from his last NA figure. Looked AWESOME.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

OH YES! I loved the design when I first saw the episode with He-Slave - especially the sword! I don't know how fans could want to pass up a chance to get a sword that has the top of NA Skeletor's staff as the hilt!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I'd definitely be down for it!
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    "By the power of Skeletor!"

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    It seems like a great candidate for a sub exclusive. Either way this is one variant I think holds some merit so yes.

I'd buy this guy! Either as he appeared in the toon or as an upgraded Faker robot.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

in reply to the other thread about cruncher, yes this is what I was talking about. Cool idea, probably cheap to make as a variant (of a variant) down the road.

I think I've said similar in a NA He-man thread, but to get this guy all you need to do is have the skull symbol on NA He-man's chest harness swappable like the heart on Bow's armour (and have a Grayskull symbol as standard) and pack in an additional sword with the standard NA He-man sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

I would definitely be down for this figure! I was never a big NA fan, but after watching a few episodes, it's not that bad. A few things like He-slave really grew on me. Give NA He-man a new harness, new belt, sword and maybe a evil facial expression and there ya go. I think he might even look cool with the blue skin and change his pants to purple and you've got a NA Faker
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Snappy Threader
    I would be interested, if it had the cool sword.

I like the idea. I want an evil He-Man head with it and not the standard He-Man head. How cool would that be?

I still think this can be done really easily. The harness on NA He-man is completely removable, so all really need is a He-Slave version and different sword. This could even be covered in a weapons/armour pack if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

He-Slave (all we need are his sword and armor!)

Now that Mattel's New Adventures stable of characters is shaping up with NA He-Man and NA Skeletor, this is a great time for Mattel to consider adding He-Slave to Classics! The best part is, we don't even need an entirely new figure released. The only parts missing for us to customize an NA He-Man figure into a He-Slave figure is his sword and armor. They can be packaged with a figure just like the 200x sword was included with Man-At-Arms, or the He-Man weapons and armor was packaged with Goddess. There are only so many "relics" left for Mattel to choose from (Horn of Evil, Disks of Knowledge, etc.) and with potential of a 2016 Club Eternia subscription to consider (and a possible mini sub), more accessories will be needed. Vote for He-Slave in Poll 7 and show your support!

Character: He-Slave
    Appearance: Episode 42 "The Nemesis Within" (New Adventures of He-Man DVD set, Volume 2, Disc 2)
    Quote: "By the power of Skeletor, I have the power!"
    Notes: Nearly destroyed Skeletor and was killed in the attempt. Cloned from He-Man by Skeletor using the "Geneticator", a device stolen from the first Intergalactic Science Conference on Primus.

Last edited by AdultCollector; March 21, 2014 at 11:39am.

Don't forget to vote for He-Slave in this week's 2016 character poll! This is our best chance to show our support and get him into the Classics line! Hoping we'll at least see his sword and armor included as secret accessories. You will find him in Poll 7.

http://he-man.org/vote/playoffs-round1-poll7/

Last edited by AdultCollector; March 18, 2014 at 03:24pm.

Given that I’m more of a Faker fan than a Jetlag fan, I’d be more interested in a classic MOTU Faker colored He-Slave.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

AHHH I WANT IT!! So totally up for that, man.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I made my own version!

Heroic Warrior
    I would love to get him in blue

I watched the episode today, and while I don't particularly care for NA, I would like to get this guy as a variant of Faker.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52