Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emilliano's MOTUC Visions: Shokoti

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Emilliano's MOTUC Visions: Shokoti

Last edited by MegaGearMax; July 12, 2012 at 04:47pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

That's very well done, and captures her face fantastically. Cool gauntlets, they look new. Good parts reuse and cool floating creature thing.

*edit - would she be a candidate for a spellcasting hand?*
    Last edited by slackrguy; June 29, 2012 at 03:32pm.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_pOfwi0vgf...UC-Shokoti.jpg

Here's Emilliano's take on Shokoti!
    Mind blown. Here's hoping for twist waist, and those original Teela/Evil-Lyn thighs! Oh, and TWO Darklings, please with Orko/Doomseeker stands... not just one

Awesome as always....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Snappy Threader
    Oh wow that looks absolutely amazing!!!

I want her!

Excellent!!! I really love her new arm bands and the perfect detailing he added to her costume. Her face is dead on!

I'm surprised he gave her boots different from Adora's as I thought that was an almost certain reuse. Nice surprise! She just about tops my list going in to SDCC.

Very cool!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Yeah... I want her more than Illumina!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    YES! Right on!
    Perfection. Love the face detail its dead on.
    Great that the sleeping beast was added. I really what the sleeping beast as a figure.
    The sleeping beast is one of my obscure want list. Sh'gora Look below.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

She is very nicely done. This is possibly Skeletor's mother. Maybe, this is why the Eternian royal archaeologist were digging through her temple.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    THIS is what I'm talking about! I'm all for Filmation characters in MOTUC. Some of them are the best characters in the franchise (in my opinion), BUT they need toy-level details.

Emiliano has captured this perfectly! He has taken an animated design and added the appropriate levels of detail! She looks fantastic. This is also what I want to see done with the Princess of Power characters. The toys had great details like this vs the more plain Filmation designs.

Here's Filmation Shokoti:

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Yeah... I want her more than Illumina!
    Why does everyone seem to want to make it a contest between the two mysterious women of blue?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    THIS is what I'm talking about! I'm all for Filmation characters in MOTUC. Some of them are the best characters in the franchise (in my opinion), BUT they need toy-level details.

Emiliano has captured this perfectly! He has taken an animated design and added the appropriate levels of detail! She looks fantastic. This is also what I want to see done with the Princess of Power characters. The toys had great details like this vs the more plain Filmation designs.
    Totally agree. The Filmation characters need to be Classicized by given more detail other wise they will be too bland, and this design does that.
    She one of my wanted Filmation characters and would love to see her like this. I'm not really fussed about the Darkling though, and ideas for other accessories?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post
    She is very nicely done. This is possibly Skeletor's mother. Maybe, this is why the Eternian royal archaeologist were digging through her temple.
    Wasn't Shokoti ANCIENT?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I take it that the Darkling is just a pack in accessory to Shokoti. I would however want the Sleeping beast or Sh'gora as a large sized beast figure.
    The multiple tentacles, eyes & large mouthed blob type creature that was featured in the MOTU Filmation cartoons.

What has me wanting it so bad is that creatures like this were featured in several cartoons, sci-fi/adventure, movies/TV, comics & books. Even AD&D has something like this. So having stereotypical sci-fi action adventure monsters like this in MOTUC would be a dream come true.

So bring on this tentacle monster! Would love to see Rock Monster, Carnivorous Plant, Giant Troll (King Argho) more giants (ABC giants & Colossor) & another Dragon (Darkwing or generic dragon).
    Last edited by kylun flac; July 2, 2012 at 07:26pm.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Wasn't Shokoti ANCIENT?
    FINAL FANTASY!

Seymour Guado was 1/2 human and 1/2 Guado. His father (the Guado king/chief/leader) was forced to banish his human wife and halfbreed son because they were not accepted. The people's racism/hatred for them combined with his mother letting Seymour taste power (by becoming a Fayth) turned him into the power-hungry monster he is today (sound familiar to Skeletor?).

http://ffproject.net/ff10/fayth/anima.php

Sephiroth too. They thought his mother was a Cetra (or ancient) but she was the "calamity from the sky." Sephiroth became hell-bent on destroying everything and appeasing his mother.

Mommy issues.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

How can both Shokoti and Illumina be Skeletor's mom?

why does either have to be keldors mom? I'd prefer that both weren't.

yeah, shokoti was from ancient history & illumina was a protector of grayskull before the current he-man.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    why does either have to be keldors mom? I'd prefer that both weren't.

yeah, shokoti was from ancient history & illumina was a protector of grayskull before the current he-man.
    Yes, NEITHER are. The one thing that seems to irk many people is how EVERYONE in MOTU is related to each other. Can't we have some cool characters with no relation? That would be good.

Agree I dont care for everyone being related to one another specially when they are from a different minority. like having clamp champ & dekker related. grandfather maybe. Or keldor & illumina related.
    to me it seems lazy to have automatic relation association based on race of the characters. sometime it works other times it can appear lazy. something to be careful of.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Yes, NEITHER are. The one thing that seems to irk many people is how EVERYONE in MOTU is related to each other. Can't we have some cool characters with no relation? That would be good.
    very few characters are related to another character.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Because both are the same Gar Woman, but Agent inspector interefered and the rest is (will be?) history....

Instant buy!
    2 darklings would be nice.

I was SO hoping for this toy reveal at the Con! This better get made Mattel! The art is awe inspiring as always!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Disappointed that Shokoti wasnt at the reveal.

Been thinking what is better?

1.Shokoti single packed
    2.Shokoti & Sleeping Beast
    3.Shokoti & Lord Masque
    4.Shokoti, Lord Masaque & Melaktha