Thread: MOTUC Mix-N-Match

MOTUC Mix-N-Match

Introducing Mix-N-Match, Master of Shapeshifting!

Mix-N-Match, looking very "toyetic".

The bio ties in this new character's background as an extension to one of my favorite Masters of the Universe cartoon episodes "Orko's Missing Magic (Season One, Episode 45).

Inspiration came from one of my favorite Marvel comic characters, Super Skrull (http://images.wikia.com/marvel/es/im...krull-army.jpg).

Ready for his closeup

Petteri on Facebook noticed this new figure reminded him of some vintage MOTU artwork!

That's *title marking superioty here* Petteri when you start using that name here! Great work on getting you fig reviewed in all the important places...but I'm surprised it isn't sold out yet!
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

I love that figure and how you have his bio encompass just about everything with Eternia (way to go Orko and Granamyr!). That is just awesome. Now I wish I had an extra Man-E-Faces helmet to make one of these for myself!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

I remember him from the vintage line! I could never find him in the toy stores
    Cool custom and execution of everything else!

That's pretty slick dude! That funky custom must have been a real challenge to put together!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Thank you for the awesome compliments! Yes it was very much a pain to put together lol. It hurt my wallet the most. I learned that the arm sockets are not all shaped the same - some have square holes and others have hexagonal shaped holes. Sy-Klone has small square ones and the arm pegs were much larger so I drilled bigger holes with my dremel tool. I also realized that Man-E-faces' head is sculpted as part of his body, so I used my dremel tool again to very carefully carve it out, completely destroying the body. Looking at the back of your Man-E-Faces figure you'll notice the back of the head extends out and down, making it incompatible with Buzz-Off's wings piece. I used the dremel tool to carve the top half of the wing piece off and shaped it to fit around the head extension. I was worried about the legs not matching up and causing an imbalance but they luckily fit fine. I designed this figure in Photoshop without looking at the figures, and so it's a good thing I'm stubborn or this project could have easily been ended from the start. A little bit of blue paint and the miracle of Photoshop gives the figure that flawless appearance.
    Last edited by AdultCollector; July 1, 2012 at 09:48am.

I was wondering what the outcome was going to be when you were shopping for parts... I like him.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

What a crazy, Awesome looking character! Such cool work on the Matty page and bio! Great work on the figure mixing, looks great with all those colored parts.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    This is funny and cool!
    Its too bad that his shoulders are double reversed...

Snappy Threader
    I love this stuff.