Thread: Individual Statues MIB for Sale

Individual Statues MIB for Sale

Friends,

I am reluctantly selling these masterpieces by the Four Horsemen. My family is sending my son to Bradenton, Fl. for a baseball camp this November. He'll be 5 days training where the Pittsburg Pirates hold spring training. Back in late spring, when we decided to send him, the financial situation was stable. My wife has since had her hours cut in half over 2 months ago. We had already committed a good portion of the registration and they have a no cancellation fee. So, I am trying to raise the needed funds by selling these statues The prices on each are what I paid for them. If they sell, they sell. If they don't, than I will gladly keep them. Not trying to be a jerk at all, just that selling them would be bittersweet. I hope you understand my sentiment. Anyways, shipping is fixed at $8. I will secure the packages with great care. Combined shipping would max out at $10 with 2 or more statues purchased. The following is a list of statues for sale with price.

King Randor $35 PENDING
    Sorceress (classic colors) $30 PENDING
    Evil-Lyn (MYP colors) $30 PENDING
    Battle Armor He-Man $65 PENDING

I have a perfect rep as a seller on these forums and on ebay (EPIZO76) and I stand by it. I take paypal only. And ship to US only. I could provide more pictures upon request.

Anyways, thanks for looking. PM if interested. I really do hope these go to a good home

MOTU1.JPGMOTU2.JPGMOTU3.JPGMOTU4.JPG
    Last edited by Epizo1; November 6, 2014 at 10:05pm.
    Looking for 200x figures MOC: Stratos Claw Attack. Send PM with offers.

Great Traders: Bobubott, bigassbuzz, umbloo, vancak, CRAZYMOTUFAN, CringerMyBestFriend, Amberbratt, JustariusX, Zodak74, Shadowsnake, SirBushnell, air23cnhit, skeletorsambora, Daviono1080, Brett, aschoenbart.

Check out www.hyveofvillainy.com

Prices reduced

- - - Updated - - -

Updated with pending sales.
    Looking for 200x figures MOC: Stratos Claw Attack. Send PM with offers.

Great Traders: Bobubott, bigassbuzz, umbloo, vancak, CRAZYMOTUFAN, CringerMyBestFriend, Amberbratt, JustariusX, Zodak74, Shadowsnake, SirBushnell, air23cnhit, skeletorsambora, Daviono1080, Brett, aschoenbart.

Check out www.hyveofvillainy.com