Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 82 questions!
This round of questions were selected by He-Dad.
Thanks to those fans for their help!
1. facet: In regards to Evil Robot, the Prototype that was shown in '85, are the horsemen allowed to update it in Classics, and if he were to be made which faction would he with? The horde or the evil warriors?
Yes, we have full access to this concept fig. If and when it will wind up in the line is yet to be revealed!
2. He-Dad: Are there any plans or possibilities for more mini-comics to be released with the classics figures once part three of "The Powers of Grayskull" has been released?
The mini-comics are a welcome addition and it would be cool to see more that tie into the Classics canon. Right now no. The three we did for 2012 were through a one time grant from the design group for the 30th. We don't have the funding to keep this going long term.
3. grenadaspice: With new media coming out in July in the form of the new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe mini-series from DC Comics, what are the possibilities of a new retail line of MOTU figures based on the comic book designs from Philip Tan? And if Mattel doesn't want to go that route, and since these redesigns fall under the DC Comics umbrella, could DC Direct put out this toyline on their own with Mattel's permission?
There is no retail line planned at this time for MOTU. DC Direct will not be putting out a line. If there was a line based on the DC comic it would be from Mattel.
4. Robaczek: As the rise in the cost of raw materials happened after the subscriptions took place, you shifted part of this increase to day-of-sale buyers. Now that you are planning a rise of price to accomodate the still rising costs, will the day-of-sale prices still be higher than the suscriptions or will they be equal?
Yes, day of prices will be higher for all items in 2013. You will save money by subscribing.
5. Toymaker & Adol: Not long ago, DC Universe Classics Wave 5, a WalMart exclusive, was sold on Mattycollector.com. What made this a possibilty? And based on that, will it be possible to offer some or all of the DCUC vs. MOTUC 2-Packs Which were exclusive to Toys R Us on MattyCollector? There are many of us that would like to be able to obtain Battle Armor Faker without the expense of resorting to eBay. I know that in the past you have said that this is not possible as you are not wanting to step on Toys R Us' toes. But would it now be possible to get the 2-pack re-paints as single carded figures? Toys R Us are no longer selling these, so you would not be taking sales away from them, and it would give international fans and US fans not fortunate enough to get them the first time a new chance to get these figures.
Reissues like this are handled on a case by case basis with at least a 2 year window from original release. Currently there are no plans to go back into production on Battle Armor Faker.