Ghostbusters™ PKE Meter
    MOTUC Vikor®
    MOTUC Demo-Man™
    MOTUC Mo-Larr vs Skeletor®
    MOTUC Wind Raider™
    MOTUC Bubble Power™ She-Ra®
    MOTUC Sy-Klone™
    MOTUC Gygor™

What’s that? You want more? Okay… how about a 10% savings on all stock in our Essentials shop?! Combine these collection basics with the awesome toys above and you’ll save on shipping, too.

Save 10% on MattyCollector.com Essentials

DCU Super Powers Stands
    Ghostbusters™ 6" Ray Stantz
    Ghostbusters™ 6” Peter Venkman
    Infinite Heroes Figure Stands
    MOTUC Battle Cat®
    MOTUC Castle Grayskull® Diorama & Stands
    MOTUC He-Man®
    MOTUC Hordak®
    MOTUC King Hssss™
    MOTUC Panthor®
    MOTUC She-Ra®
    MOTUC Skeletor®
    MOTUC Swiftwind™
    Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes™ Darkseid
    Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes™ Guy Gardner
    Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes™ Kyle Rayner
    Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes™ John Stewart
    Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes™ "SHAZAM!"
    Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes™ Sinestro
    Retro-Action® DC Super Heroes™ Martian Manhunter
    Voltron® Blazing Sword Voltron
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Man, what is up with Mattel and these surprise sales? How about a warning a month or two in advance?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    The sale can also be referred to as "The Battle for Castle Grayskull (Playset)"

Heroic Warrior
    Glad, that I don`t need anymore of this...

July will be an easy month with Spikor...

I'll probably pick up another BP She-Ra (as the one I got with my sub last year is slightly cracked in the collar-bone area from me pulling her head off :-(), but that looks to about it for me.

Another Wind Raider would be nice, and I know it needs to move more units to get any vehicles in the future, but I just don't know if I can justify it. Plus, there are 3 Vykrons that must be purchased at the end of the month, so.....

Well that´s good I want Vikor and Sy Klone! But I am a bit confused about Vykron, would it be available at the end of July or August? Since it was not announced now my guess is that would be in August. Someone can clarify this? Thanks

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Well, fans have an entire month to buy the Wind Raider. Many might wait until Spikor goes on sale. I HOPE Mattel takes this into account before they think it's a flop because it didn't sell out in five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    Well that´s good I want Vikor and Sy Klone! But I am a bit confused about Vykron, would it be available at the end of July or August? Since it was not announced now my guess is that would be in August. Someone can clarify this? Thanks
    Vykron is coming to Matty in August.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Crikey, those Mo-Larr vs. Skeletor sets have been gathering dust for yonks...

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    I'll probably pick up another BP She-Ra (as the one I got with my sub last year is slightly cracked in the collar-bone area from me pulling her head off :-(), but that looks to about it for me.
    The exact same thing happened to me. Maybe it's another thing to add to the defects threads. I think we can call this "tender neck" BP She-ra. Seriously though as far as issues it's very minor and I probably should have let it warm up from being out in the cold before trying it.
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    The exact same thing happened to me. Maybe it's another thing to add to the defects threads. I think we can call this "tender neck" BP She-ra. Seriously though as far as issues it's very minor and I probably should have let it warm up from being out in the cold before trying it.
    Yeah, I think it was a case of me being too impatient and not letting the figure warm up, and the plastic was more brittle from being out in the cold. I'm much more careful now when I'm removing heads as I'm worried of this happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Well, fans have an entire month to buy the Wind Raider. Many might wait until Spikor goes on sale. I HOPE Mattel takes this into account before they think it's a flop because it didn't sell out in five minutes.

Has this been confirmed? Just wondering because in the past, the SDCC items have gone on sale the Monday a week after SDCC. Since SDCC is earlier this year, I thought maybe it would go on sale in July. I've not seen an official sale date yet though.
    Last edited by wayne-klops; June 22, 2012 at 02:37pm.

Looks like I'll be getting the Wind Raider earlier than expected.

It also looks like Matty will loot me good in August as well my subs (Snake Men pk & SLL) and the DOS (Vykron & the Weapons Pack)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    But he's still a "MOST WANTED" somehow
    Last edited by Count Judas; June 22, 2012 at 02:43pm.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Yeah, so where's Zodac, he's a bit dusty too, and actually wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Looks like I'll be getting the Wind Raider earlier than expected.

It also looks like Matty will loot me good in August as well my subs (Snake Men pk & SLL) and the DOS (Vykron & the Weapons Pack)

But he's still a "MOST WANTED" somehow
    Yet we don't see BA He-Man (hope they still have some), Zodac, and others that are more "wanted"...

But I guess there is one for next month....I may get Sy-Klone since he was one I had as a kid, and I have been on the fence about the Classics version....Spikor does looks cool and all, but I have no attachment to him, he's not a must have, but I do like him.

One of the questions I get asked the most is “Matty, I missed the XYZ when it was on sale! When will it be available again?” Well, in honor of the biggest event of the year, San Diego Comic-Con, we’ve gathered together a few we’ve heard you asking for and we’re offering them once again during our SDCC’s Most-Wanted Sale!
    People were asking for Gygor & Mo-Larr?

I've been asking for Zodac & BA He-Man

The sale will run from July 2 at 9 a.m. through July 31 at 11:59 p.m., or for as long as stock lasts. It’s been awhile since most of them were available and quantities on some are extremely low. As always, we recommend you shop early so you’re sure to get the ones you really want. Just look at this list… no, your eyes do not deceive you. Just in time for Halloween costume planning, that really is the PKE Meter prop replica at the top!
    It's worthy to note that, if you didn't follow the link....that the sale is all month long....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; June 22, 2012 at 02:57pm.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Mattycollector.com says:

This product is available for pre-order at MattyCollector.com on May 30, 2012 through June 14, 2012, to be picked up at San Diego Comic-Con. Limitations apply; please click here to read them. It will also be available at the show dressed as a barbarian, then will be available dressed as a spaceman or a military warrior at Mattycollector.com on July 23, 2012. (All three outfits are included regardless of where he’s purchased.)
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    I will definitely get 1 Vykron on the 23rd (maybe 2) and just may top it off with a 10% off King Hssss as well.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Does anybody have the PKE meter? Worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post

On Vykron's item page on Matty it states:

...will be available dressed as a spaceman or a military warrior at Mattycollector.com on July 23, 2012.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; June 22, 2012 at 03:25pm.
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Hmm, I wonder if Sy-Klone and Vikor will have "The Original" burst? They are pretty rare and also crazy expensive on E-Bay...may need to pick these up...
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Evil Master of Ducks Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    I just got a Sy-Klone from Ebay for $30. I didn't find him all that expensive, considering he'll be $22 plus ridiculous shipping charges from Matty it's the same or maybe I saved a buck or two. Same with Vikor ($21!) about two months ago.
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Happily invading Castle Grayskull with hippos is my true hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    On Vykron's item page on Matty it states:

...will be available dressed as a spaceman or a military warrior at Mattycollector.com on July 23, 2012.
    Thanks I didn´t see that. Now July has become a bit expensive!!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Duck Man View Post
    I just got a Sy-Klone from Ebay for $30. I didn't find him all that expensive, considering he'll be $22 plus ridiculous shipping charges from Matty it's the same or maybe I saved a buck or two. Same with Vikor ($21!) about two months ago.
    Yeah, I just checked ebay and Sy-Klone isn't going for that much more on average than what he will cost to get from Matty.

Vikor seems to be averaging a bit more expensive, but there's still a few buy-it-now listings that aren't completely unreasonable.

Granted, buying them both from Matty toghether with combined shipping would be ideal and optimal, but based on the "expensive" comment above, I was expecting the prices to be a lot higher than what I saw when I just checked.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if Sy-Klone and Vikor will have "The Original" burst? They are pretty rare and also crazy expensive on E-Bay...may need to pick these up...
    I'm willing to bet that Vikor & Sy-Klone will have the "The Original" burst on them this time around... Possibly even BP She-Ra (since Switftwind has this variant packaging).
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    None. I have no money for anything extra, I don't even think I will have money for Vykron, and I don't know if I am even going to really collect MOTUC after this year ends. SDCC is going to be the deciding factor, so Mattel better be playing their A game this year on all fronts (MOTUC and DCU).
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

80sMasters.com freespeach Brian Ozone's Avatar
    Wonder if the molarr set will be priced down like the cyber day sale..if so I'll get some more.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Wonder if the molarr set will be priced down like the cyber day sale..if so I'll get some more.
    I don't think anything but the "essentials" are marked down....so look for Mo-Larr to be $44 or whatever the 2 pack price is now.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I want the wind rider and maybe BP She-Ra. Going have to get winder rider on 2nd to make sure I get one She-RA will have to wait for Vkryon if she still aroudn dang sub and worries about fast sell out.