Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
I don't know if anyone has posted this already but there will be a new series coming out next year in Japan. I also know that the original voice actors for Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are returning. There has been no more information since this was anounced a few months ago.
I don't know how I feel about this. The show as 20 years ago, which means the VAs are much older. I mean, I know the VA for Sailor Moon does Boa Hancock in One Piece, but she no longer sounds like she can pull off Usagi. This was teh problem with the Japanese voices for Dragonball Kai. They decided to get all of the original voice actors (unless they were dead) and most of them sucked, especially Goku/Gohan. The VA just couldn't pull off those voices anymore and it was really distracting (which is why the dub to Kai is superior).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerPowerFrosta View Post
I hope it's the same characters. If Venus and Mars aren't Venus and Mars, I won't be much interested. But I'd also like to see a new story. I don't want to see the same thing yet again.

Unless it's done like Evangelion. Then it could be interesting.
I want it to be done exactly like the manga. There were no Monsters of the Week outside of the first few chapters.