Thread: Anyone here remembers Dumbo's Circus?

Heroic Warrior

Anyone here remembers Dumbo's Circus?

Any 80s kid who had Disney channel probably did as i remembered 30 years ago when it first aired on Disney, i watched it every morning.

It was a live-action puppets/people in suits/animatronics show from the makers of Pooh Corner and lasted for 3 years. It was also Jim Cummings's debut as well as Lionel.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

I remember Dumbo's Circus!! It was a favorite of mine as a child!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I remember Dumbo's Circus!! It was a favorite of mine as a child!!
    Neat, did you know that Lionel was Jim Cummings's debut?

And who else thought Lili the cat was good looking cat chick? i had a crush on her when i was a kid as she with Lea Thompson, Phoebe Cates, Lady Amalthea from The Last Unicorn, Cleo on Heathcliff, Teela/Adora and more were my first crushes.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Oh yeah, I have fond memories of this show!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Yep I remember Dumbo too. As well as Mousercise and Welcome to Pooh Corner on the Disney Channel ...ah the 80's best decade for cartoons ever!!! I mean with shows like JEM, HE-MAN, SHE-RA G.I.☆JOE, THUNDERSCATS SILVERHWKS, TRANSFORMERS and so many more..all my allowance was spent on blank VHS tapes! The 90's is a runner up too for cartoon greatness😻