Thread: My first GAME! (updated)

My first GAME! (updated)

fixed version, earlier build the graphics were too big and cause the game to crash

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.in.the.house

Simple endless runner, featuring my characters and some MOTU and other toy cameos. please download and pass along, for android only, IOS coming soon (hoping they approve) Kindle version to come soon as well.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Would this get an IOS release if it featured known characters or would they kick up a fuss about something like that?

I'm having trouble with the game spawning characters for higher end devices. can't figure out the issue. if IOS has a problem I can change the graphics. as of now the way I see it is like having toys cameo in tv shows and movies. it's allowed so long as you don't steal the story canon, but if I need to change it i will.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Ah ok, keep us updated on if you get an IOS version going then and I'll give it a whirl.