Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 - Cartoon Thread - 9-29-012

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    ditto. I am most excited about this news. ESPECIALLY the figure potential. One of the best of the original series.

I love that they are making him a big part of season 2. I wonder if/who he is to begin with? I wonder if in this series they will turn baxter stockman into mutagen man lol. fly, cyborg and not mutagen mutant.
    I don't know why the idea came into my head but what if April's father is the unfortunate victim who get's turned into Mutagen Man?
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    I like the idea of april being half Neutrino or her having psychic powers.
    It makes sense that they are after april remember when she sent in her DNA as part of the genome project that the Krang was beind.
    I hope we get to see Irma soon since this time they made her a goth.
    Also nice old school poster.
    Where did it say Irma was going to be a goth? The only thing I've seen so far is one small pic that shows she has bangs cut straight across. That is hardly an indicator of anything.
    Last edited by GBglide; April 13, 2013 at 12:47am.
    "Milk that cow, George, milk it! MOO!!" ~ Optimus-Prime's response to the announcement of 3D versions of the Star Wars films.

Heroic Warrior
    I wouldn't mind it if they made Irma goth. But I doubt we will get to see her this season.

I think having April's father as mutagen man would be cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Great new episode, maybe Wikipedia is correct with the next episode being about the Foot Clan trying to kidnap April while the guys are after some Krang related stuff.

Tonight's episode was awesome, loved the ending
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Evil Master of Warcraft
    It was another great episode!
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    I love seeing how much of a B.A. Shredder is! The Turtles are no match for him whatsoever right now, and I love that!

And yeah, the ending was great!

Shredder has a Kraang! NICE!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Yeah I am really enjoying the fact that while the Turtles are growing and becoming better fighters Shredder is still just too much for them. He does not totally trounce them but its enough of a beating to make them need to escape
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yeah I am really enjoying the fact that while the Turtles are growing and becoming better fighters Shredder is still just too much for them. He does not totally trounce them but its enough of a beating to make them need to escape
    I'm still waiting for this to live up to the quote of 'it's the baddest ass Shredder yet'. 2K3 Shredder killed a guy off screen in episode one. yeah
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I love the Rat King episode when one of them says "I just realized he has been taking it easy on us all these years"
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Heroic Warrior
    Man. I am loving this show. It might be the best cartoon I've ever seen on American TV. There have been a lot of comments about Michelangelo being too goofy, but it is not easy to write a character who is that funny. I think he's perfect. I like the theory that Karai is Splinter's daughter. That's what I've been thinking, too. Splinter's tenderness towards April as he trains her is very touching. Great, great character development in this show. I loved the episode where Raph finds out what it's like to lead. As far as Bebop and Rocksteady, I'm pretty sure we've seen them. Those two thugs in the Purple Dragon Gang look a lot like unmutated versions of them. I love that they're taking their time to reveal the villains a la MYP He-Man. Great show!

My kids love this show, too. Now I just need to resist buying the toys (for the sake of my marriage).

Really I do enjoy lots of this series. It's good Shredder is willing fight with Turtles. Than run away when he see them like often happend in old cartoon.

Heroic Warrior
    I really do like this incarnation, never liked anything other then the original TV series, the first live action movie, and the 2007 CGI animated movie.

The newest episode was very good. The show keeps finding new ways to surprise. For example, the scene in the Japanese restaurant between April and Karai was awesome. I am really liking Karai. I hope she gets an action figure soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    The newest episode was very good. The show keeps finding new ways to surprise. For example, the scene in the Japanese restaurant between April and Karai was awesome. I am really liking Karai. I hope she gets an action figure soon.
    April constantly getting up after getting beat down was a little goofy, but maybe that's part of her 'specialness'? Also thought the Turtle Soup scene was strangely creepy ;o)...
    Geek Media -

Either a rivalry between them is brewing or Kurai will turn out to be Splinter's long lost daughter.
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    April constantly getting up after getting beat down was a little goofy, but maybe that's part of her 'specialness'? Also thought the Turtle Soup scene was strangely creepy ;o)...
    Yes! The turtle soup line was my favorite of the episode. I did think that it was curious that both Karai and April both lost their mother. I wonder if there's a hidden connection there?

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah I really liked this episode, though I wish they would have shown more of April and Karai.

I hope that April is..
    1)Half Alien(Neutrino)(my favorite option)
    2)Full Blooded Alien(Neutrino)
    3)Human with strange mutation

I hope April is not...
    1)Created by the Krang
    2)Android or some other kind of artificial lifeform
    3)A Krang or part Krang

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    Yeah I really liked this episode, though I wish they would have shown more of April and Karai.

I hope that April is..
    1)Half Alien(Neutrino)(my favorite option)
    2)Full Blooded Alien(Neutrino)
    3)Human with strange mutation

I hope April is not...
    1)Created by the Krang
    2)Android or some other kind of artificial lifeform
    3)A Krang or part Krang
    android or utrom is my main fear. unless she is a duplicate under cover agent with a key thing the krang need and lost her memory on the way. the real april is in dimension x somewhere.

But my main hope is half neutrino...maybe this series kala..
    Geek Media -

The only problem I have with the show's story telling is the next two episodes will be generic fight the Utrom or Shredder or their minion episodes that literally could have taken place at anytime in the show. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if April shows up topside and noone says anything about it in at least one of the episodes. It sometimes seems the episodes are shown slightly out of order to spread the plot episodes out more.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    How do you know it is the next two episodes are filler? I know the next one is a filler one with some kind of parasitic wasp creature that is either a mutant or creature from dimension X(hopefully the later).

The pattern I have noticed is all. April is revealed to be what the Kraang are after. The next episode is the cockroach episode, then the labyrinth one. The fan April used against Karai is given to her during the cockroach episode, but the fact both episodes start with the Turtles doing nothing more than trying to stop the Kraang and not try to find out why they are after April is interesting. Basically it seems for every plot episode there is a filler episode.

Hmmm looking at an episode guide I messed Enemy of my Enemy in there.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    I watched the new episode this morning with my kids.

Poor Pulverizer!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntumbuluku View Post
    Man. I am loving this show. It might be the best cartoon I've ever seen on American TV. There have been a lot of comments about Michelangelo being too goofy, but it is not easy to write a character who is that funny. I think he's perfect. I like the theory that Karai is Splinter's daughter. That's what I've been thinking, too. Splinter's tenderness towards April as he trains her is very touching. Great, great character development in this show. I loved the episode where Raph finds out what it's like to lead. As far as Bebop and Rocksteady, I'm pretty sure we've seen them. Those two thugs in the Purple Dragon Gang look a lot like unmutated versions of them. I love that they're taking their time to reveal the villains a la MYP He-Man. Great show!

My kids love this show, too. Now I just need to resist buying the toys (for the sake of my marriage).
    I agree it with Thundercats, He-Man MYP and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic are excellent revivals of 80s toons.

On the Leatherhead episode, who liked Mike's idea for pizza soup? now that's an awesome idea and could be a tasty one with the special pizza flavor to it.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    Good episode still liked the last one better though.

April is living with turtles yet she isn't in this episode at all. She could be training when the turtles are not shown in the training area. Maybe she is avoiding the guys for some reason.

No Karai and still no word on Baxter Stockmen.

Not feeling sorry for the pulveriser at all. I HATE useless characters. they serve no purpose other than possibly to drag the plot. if they where trying to work up sympathy for him, i'm almost glad he got what he wanted. idiot.
    Geek Media -