Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 - Cartoon Thread - 9-29-012

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    Good episode still liked the last one better though.

April is living with turtles yet she isn't in this episode at all. She could be training when the turtles are not shown in the training area. Maybe she is avoiding the guys for some reason.

No Karai and still no word on Baxter Stockmen.
    Yeah. It was definitely a bit of a filler episode. It was hilarious (and awesome!) when Splinter made the turtles switch weapons. Mikey with the swords! "Hey! I'm the guy with the swords!" Classic.

I hope April doesn't end up being an alien or robot. I can understand the single DVD sets for the kids, but I hope they eventually end up releasing a season one blu-ray set.

Heroic Warrior
    I want April to be half alien/half human with some psychic ability and immunity to mutagen and she more then likely can survive in dimension X.

so did that pulverizer kid just become the mutagen man? It sure looked like he did since all of his organs are swimming around in acidic goo. Anyone else think he will be the mutagen man?
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Weapon swap episodes so close to each other is kind of odd, even more interesting they didn't mention them just doing it like a week ago in the timeline.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Weapon swap episodes so close to each other is kind of odd, even more interesting they didn't mention them just doing it like a week ago in the timeline.
    What was the other weapon swap episode? I only remember one.

Wait, I know it was the free comic book day comic. Nevermind. too much work and not enough play makes me... hmmm bacon.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    so did that pulverizer kid just become the mutagen man? It sure looked like he did since all of his organs are swimming around in acidic goo. Anyone else think he will be the mutagen man?
    That's what I assumed. Slap some arms and legs on him (Bionic, I assume), and there you go. Plus, they did say MM would be appearing in Season 2 but introduced in Season 1.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Does anyone have the "T-Phone" ringtone? I have an iPhone 4s. If you have it and can share it, or know a reputable place to get it please PM and let me know.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    That's what I assumed. Slap some arms and legs on him (Bionic, I assume), and there you go. Plus, they did say MM would be appearing in Season 2 but introduced in Season 1.
    also, the 'undercover' aspect of it fits in as well.

I hope they keep the same sound effect ;o)
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Heroic Warrior
    I liked it that they brought back Baxter Stockman for this show.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Yes, I assumed this too. Earlier in the episode, one of the turtles - Mikey? - held up a comic book with an outline of Mutagen Man on it. If Pulverizer is Mutagen Man, then I really appreciate getting his back story.

Heroic Warrior
    Just wanted to comment that I thought the last few episodes of Season 1 were excellent. Bring in Season 2!

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Waiting for the return of the Rat King.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    Waiting for the return of the Rat King.
    Jeffrey Combs said he'd been recording more, so presumably we'll see him again in Season 2.

So who do we know is being added for Season 2 - Casey Jones, Mutagen Man, Slash, others? There's that bat-creature they showed in the coming attractions for Season 2 at the end of the Season 1 finale - is that Wingnut, or something else/new?
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I hope April doesn't end up being an alien or robot.
    They seem to be dropping some heavy hints to her origin in her father's name (see TMNT vol 1 and vol 4 comics).

Heroic Warrior
    I would be fine if April is an alien, part alien, or already a mutant, but please no robot/android, drawing/artificial being, or a mutated kraang that changed into a human.

We are also getting the fly version of Baxter Stockman.

Neutralizer will be voiced by the guy that plays "Machete".

We might see Rocksteady and Bebop but then likely not until season 3.

The Ratking will return sometime in season 2.

Heroic Warrior
    I really enjoyed the two-part finale, including Kraang Prime and the Technodrome.

I wonder if the turtles will be more open about their heroic activities after the alien invasion of New York in the finale. Surely they would have been captured on film flying around the Technodrome in broad daylight (although they may have been mistaken as being the actual alien invaders). I also wonder if Splinter will be more active after April's comments regarding his decision to continually send the turtles off to battle without his assistance.

I'm still completely confused about who or what April is though. Kraang Prime indicated that it was simply interested in April's "psychic energy" or some such nonsense. I didn't get the impression that April had any real connection to the Kraang, although it was still unclear why a human's psychic powers would be so essential to an alien invader's terraforming machine. And given April's apparent immunity to mutagen and her ability to "hear" the Kraang communications devices, there certainly appears to be more to April than her unique mental abilities.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Jeffrey Combs said he'd been recording more, so presumably we'll see him again in Season 2.

So who do we know is being added for Season 2 - Casey Jones, Mutagen Man, Slash, others? There's that bat-creature they showed in the coming attractions for Season 2 at the end of the Season 1 finale - is that Wingnut, or something else/new?
    Knew that Jeffrey's already done 3 (2 in season 1 and 1 for season 2 at this stage). Talking of the animated version Casey Jones guess who's a guest at Armageddon Expo Melbourne this year? http://bit.ly/170Po7O So getting my TMNT movie dvd signed.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

At the SDCC panel, they also mentioned some new mutants, like a squirrel and pigeon. I cant remember their names, but their designs looked cool.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    At the SDCC panel, they also mentioned some new mutants, like a squirrel and pigeon. I cant remember their names, but their designs looked cool.
    Wasn't there a pigeon guy already in an episode?

Heroic Warrior
    He was a sparrow not a pigeon.

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

I thought his name was Pigeon Pete? That seems to indicate that he was once a pigeon.

I just finished up watching all of the episodes of this show last night. I have to say that I am really impressed with it. When it first came out I did not expect much -- I didn't like the designs very much, and thought it was going to be way too geared towards kids for me to like. However, I think they do a great job with character development, an ongoing plot and continuity, and humor that both kids and adults can appreciate. The designs have grown on me as well, and the computer animation is better than I initially gave it credit for. All in all a great cartoon. I love some of the nods to the old material as well. Looking forward to the new season!
    Last edited by wayne-klops; October 13, 2013 at 02:19pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Pigeon Pete was from season one, I am talking about the season 2 bird mutant is a sparrow and a wizard for some reason.