Thread: do you remember those lauging toy balls from the early 1990?

do you remember those lauging toy balls from the early 1990?

anyone remember those little different type of laughing balls from around 1990?

smaller than golf ball size, with weird faces on different ones, but when u touch the silver button on the bottom, they would give some hilarious laugh.

anyone remember those?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Widget
    Hmm. Is it some sort of Madballs? Or maybe a knock off of them?

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    I remember these little plush kind of balls where you would throw them and when someone caught it, it would laugh, burp, etc. But I don't remember what they were called.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Sister Edith is in the hospital this week. She is having trouble sleeping and has requested tapes of Pastor Dave's sermons..."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    anyone remember those little different type of laughing balls from around 1990?

smaller than golf ball size, with weird faces on different ones, but when u touch the silver button on the bottom, they would give some hilarious laugh.

anyone remember those?
    Nope......
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I completely remember these... They had different faces on them. They had these 2 little silver sensors on the bottom of them and when you touched them at the same time with one finger, they would make sounds... One would laugh, one would burp, one would fart, and I think there was a throw up one or something. No clue what they were called and a google search has turned up nothing. Anyone else??

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    I completely remember these... They had different faces on them. They had these 2 little silver sensors on the bottom of them and when you touched them at the same time with one finger, they would make sounds... One would laugh, one would burp, one would fart, and I think there was a throw up one or something. No clue what they were called and a google search has turned up nothing. Anyone else??
    YES, those were it. what were they called? i have tried many names.. and nothing
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    YES, those were it. what were they called? i have tried many names.. and nothing
    It's actually getting pretty frustrating cause I can't find anything even remotely close on Google....like.... NO-THING.

No one here besides Carlo and I remember these??

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Could you be speaking of Boglins?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    I know about those laughing sacks/bags, like the one in Burton's Batman when the Joker dies.
    ..those were around for a long time I hear.