Thread: message from Kellan Lutz

message from Kellan Lutz

How to interpret this message from Kellan Lutz?

Interesting , Kellan is now follower of New He-Man Movie Fans united twitter account.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-H...ookmark_t=page
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...60767441_n.jpg

Interesting , Kellan is now follower of New He-Man Movie Fans united twitter account.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-H...ookmark_t=page
    I've always eyed this guy as He-Man, let's hope his Hercules is good.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMPS ADAM View Post
    I've always eyed this guy as He-Man, let's hope his Hercules is good.
    Perhaps, but he looks a bit too young for me. However he does seem to have the right build for the role and he was actually okay in the Twilight movies so I would be willing to give him a go.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    He thinks there should be another He-Man movie by now. I think the message is really quite clear.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    He thinks there should be another He-Man movie by now. I think the message is really quite clear.
    Ok. I think Kellan might secretly be campaining for the role also.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

he'd be a welcome start to casting imho he's got a year to hit the gym f/x will handle the rest. maybe even tweak him into Adam as well.
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

he was on a telemundo talk show yesterday and mentioned he wants to be he-man, so maybe hes trying out for the role?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Unfortunately his new Hercules film looks pretty bad and it doesn’t help matters that its coming out the same year as another Hercules film starring the Rock in the title role. It’s probably going to be a financial failure. I doubt Sony would go anywhere near him.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post

Ok but this also seems Kella goes in search of the role I think.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Unfortunately his new Hercules film looks pretty bad and it doesn’t help matters that its coming out the same year as another Hercules film starring the Rock in the title role. It’s probably going to be a financial failure. I doubt Sony would go anywhere near him.
    I don't think anybody will/should hold an actor responsible for a bad movie. By that logic Johnny Depp should be held responsible for the Lone ranger. I Think so long as He doesn't try for wads of cash based on his name, he very well could be the top spot for the lead. He does have a fan base of young teenage girls that I'm sure would LOVE to see him run around and flex his muscles in furry shorts. Of course there is a group of men that could say the same thing I`ll help the budget by playing Ram Man for 25.00 An hour

Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    I don't think anybody will/should hold an actor responsible for a bad movie. By that logic Johnny Depp should be held responsible for the Lone ranger. I Think so long as He doesn't try for wads of cash based on his name, he very well could be the top spot for the lead. He does have a fan base of young teenage girls that I'm sure would LOVE to see him run around and flex his muscles in furry shorts. Of course there is a group of men that could say the same thing I`ll help the budget by playing Ram Man for 25.00 An hour
    I completely agree with you. However, Hollywood begs to differ. That's why you will never see that guy who starred in John Carter and Battleship playing the lead role in a big budget blockbuster ever again.

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Normally I'd say they wouldn't cast him as He-Man since he is already playing Hercules... but then again they cast the Human Torch to play Captain America. Anything is possible!

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Then again the true top spot would go to Chris helmsworth (Is that the guys name from Thor) But apparently he's gone on record pretty much saying no thanks. Now the news of the actor of John Carter also starred in battleship is kinda funny because JC should have been a hit. (it WAS/IS a great movie)where as battleship had it coming even if it is an epic movie( I wouldn't know, I have no interest in watching a movie based on a board game - that's the general census that killed that movie before it set sail ) not mention, didn't they release it in the summer VS heavy competition. Poor guy. I'm sure whoever gets it will have the chops for it. My real concern is who is going to be Keldor/Skeletor. People want this movie so it doesn't matter when they release It, so long as it doesn't suck it WILL make boat loads of money. I'm dragging at least 5 people with me to see it.

Well, I read this as two messages.

1) This cat is putting his name to the role with the public. It puts his name to the people / popular opinion to gain momentum.

2) The timing says to me that agents or insiders let him know now's the time to put himself out there for early support. IE casting is going to be moving soon
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

Evil Master of Dreams skeletor73's Avatar
    He's actually been campaigning for it for a while now. I remember him mentioning it back when Nightmare On Elm Street came out. In one of his interviews they asked him what future role he'd like to play and he said He-man. I think he'd do as good a job as some people. The source material is not super deep and likely not to be oscar material so I'd be ok with him.
    Last edited by skeletor73; December 26, 2013 at 09:31pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    The film looks like a SyFy/Corman cash-in goof-fest - but Equilibrium never killed Bale's chances as Batman, nor did Gerard Butler's turn in straight to DVD flick Beowulf V Grendel harm 300 - maybe Kellan has a chance! Dude *looks* like He-Man for Grayskull's sake!
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Heroic Warrior
    I can't believe Disney/,Marvel have found the time to make a Guardians of the Galaxy movie for an Aug. 1st release, yet we are still waiting on a MOTU movie...

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Kellan Lutz is a cool guy. He could pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    Kellan Lutz is a cool guy. He could pull it off.
    If he can act at all, he should get the role. He wants it, and as long as he stays the same size he is in hercules, he's as about as close as you can get to he-man without a full-time body builder.

I wouldn't be against this guy playing He-Man. Go for it!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Sorry Lutz, you misspelled 'Grayskull'.
    Part goes to Hemsworth.

Just kidding... (It's good for morale.) You can be He-man.

Heroic Warrior
    Kellan Lutz is cool! Maybee he should sit on the green tiger!