Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 56

Thread: MOTUC Director's Commentary #18: The Goddess - mini comics alive!

  1. #26
    Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by GozzoMan View Post
    Me too!

    His point seems to be about "letting" the IP being actually played with and being used by non-proprietors... but I really can't imagine why any character should be less suitable than others for this
    Crackers is less suitable. MUCH less suitable.

  2. #27
    Heroic Warrior GozzoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Crackers is less suitable. MUCH less suitable.
    Duh

    Crackers the clown? (Why?)
    Graham Crackers' interpretation of characters?
    Green Goddesses that crack at the hips?
    Animal Crackers of Captain Spaulding the african explorer? (Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!)
    Last edited by GozzoMan; July 11, 2012 at 07:03am.
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

  3. #28
    Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,045
    I think his point was that making a figure of a character, and letting people play with it cements it into the brand's identity. Once it's a toy people will identify that character as part of what MOTU "is", probably forever. Children will work it into their "canons", and down the road have nostalgic feelings about it and whatever. Much like all the ridiculous characters from the past that so many of us love. Extendar, for example, was barely in any media, and doesn't really look that much like the rest of the line, but he still is one of my favorite characters because I played with him like crazy as a kid.

    And that's why Crackers is unsuitable. Because he's an awful, ugly character and nobody wants that impregnated into their idea of MOTU as a whole.


    If they want to work the Marx Brothers (and Margaret Dumont) into the line, however, I'm all for it.

  4. #29
    It says ICEMAN oICEMANo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    9,271
    Defiant to the last eh TG.

    This is one of those entries where it shows that TG really doesn't completely know what he's talking about...

    She's always been Sorceress in the comics. And the Toy was always called Heroic Warrior Goddess, no extra "The"s or backslashes to seperate the term. It was one toy with two options.

    I think they actually ought to re release the Green Goddess in a solid body like the proto (which IMO looks far better than the translucent plastic) to make up for the clearly defective first release!
    Last edited by oICEMANo; July 11, 2012 at 07:29am.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

  5. #30
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Defiant to the last eh TG.

    This is one of those entries where it shows that TG really doesn't completely know what he's talking about...

    She's always been Sorceress in the comics. And the Toy was always called Heroic Warrior Goddess, no extra "The"s or backslashes to seperate the term. It was one toy with two options.

    I think they actually ought to re release the Green Goddess in a solid body like the proto (which IMO looks far better than the translucent plastic) to make up for the clearly defective first release!
    I wish they would too, but they won't. They are not interested in doing the right thing or in making amends to their loyal fan base/customers. It's bad karma man, bad karma. And it's showing up in Eternian tumors.

  6. #31
    wants Dragstor!!! Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Plains of Perpetua
    Posts
    13,868
    Even many fans don't remember that she was called the Sorceress in "He-Man and the Power Sword", and only series 2 minicomic "The Magic Stealer" and DCs original miniseries called her the Goddess. Can't blame Toyguru for mixing those details. I'd give him a break at that.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

  7. #32
    Heroic Warrior GozzoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    I think his point was that making a figure of a character, and letting people play with it cements it into the brand's identity. Once it's a toy people will identify that character as part of what MOTU "is", probably forever. Children will work it into their "canons", and down the road have nostalgic feelings about it and whatever. Much like all the ridiculous characters from the past that so many of us love. Extendar, for example, was barely in any media, and doesn't really look that much like the rest of the line, but he still is one of my favorite characters because I played with him like crazy as a kid.
    That's a convincing explanation, thank you! I think that's it, it perfectly makes sense.

    EDIT: And yet, it doesn't seem to really/exactly fit what TG is talking about: mixing toylines, the stress on what the player makes the character do when playing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    If they want to work the Marx Brothers (and Margaret Dumont) into the line, however, I'm all for it.
    Last edited by GozzoMan; July 11, 2012 at 08:46am.
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

  8. #33
    It says ICEMAN oICEMANo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    9,271
    Nah, because he boasts about all the research he does etc so really he ought to have known that stuff, especially when its all readily available online on fan sites such as the .Org
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

  9. #34
    Assimilate, or else!! krosfyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Under an iron fist
    Posts
    17,967
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I wish they would too, but they won't. They are not interested in doing the right thing or in making amends to their loyal fan base/customers. It's bad karma man, bad karma. And it's showing up in Eternian tumors.
    Well as a business eith share holders they don't want to spend the money on redoing a character that didn't have a record sellout time, hell they say they don't want to redo any characters anymore. I'm not defending the decision, but to them morals and karma have NOTHING to do with it, that doesn't exist to them, it's all about the dollars. sucks but it's true.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

    I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

    Fear is faith in failure

  10. #35
    Cheap Repaint FAKER II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,705
    You can now take said action figure, pose him, her or it in any way you want. The figure can hang out with other figures from other brands or stand by itself.
    I canít pose my Goddess. She canít stand with figures from other brands. She canít stand at all. Her pelvis exploded.

    but Mattel NEVER uses cheap plasticÖUsing inferior or cheaper plastics is not an option and we never do this.
    I have to call shenanigans on this. I collect a ton of 80ís figures. I can say without a doubt that Hasbro and Kenner figures have withstood the test of time far better than other brands. Mattel is not even close. As if vintage MOTU isnít bad enough, try collecting Marvel Secret Wars. It is a real rarity to find a Secret Wars figure in good shape.

    We also very deliberately gave her He-Manís weapon and armor (vest) knowing one day there might be a figure that goes with this vestÖ only time will tell!
    Actually, you released the figure that the vest belongs to just one month prior: He-Man 2.0. The He-Man vest cast in gray plastic from the Goddess looks way better than the gray painted vest that comes with He-Man. Getting that gray plastic He-Man vest is the only reason Iím not terribly ticked off about having bought Goddess.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

    "The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

  11. #36
    Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Alicante, Spain
    Posts
    2,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    All Goddess' WILL break in time. People have had them on their shelves in PERFECT condition, only on display (no touching or playing). Then, a few years later, the crotch broke. That happened to me and a few others. ALL will break.

    Roboto's chest is starting to crack for many people.

    Fearless Photog's lens is cracking for many people.
    Totally agree.

    "A few The Goddess figures have leg issues". How a way to fool people. There is somebody with a perfect Goddess? Even 1 single wrong figure deserves a compensation.

    I would buy again another Goddess and Roboto EVEN ITS NOT MY FAULT having cracked figures.
    Maybe an exclusive convention product.

    There certainly are characters we donít want immortalized in plastic
    You can forgot about Illumina, she will be boy's'cotted.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

    2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

  12. #37
    Yuengling danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I think Toyguru could make a Goddess variant with non-translucent skin.

    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...96598_full.jpg
    Yes, please!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    And a minicomic-accurate dress (no leaf).
    And corrected Snake Armor (2-piece).
    lol. I know it'll never happen but I'd like to see it. Along with a corrected Roboto. The "Fix Me" 2-pack.
    I also really want the corrected Cobra Armor done in two pieces, and done so it could be used on Teela.

    We still haven't learned how or why Teela used the Goddess' gear or how she is connected to her.
    Danielsan

    Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

    https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

  13. #38
    Heroric Drummer Brian Ozone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    QUEENS
    Posts
    9,385
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I can’t pose my Goddess. She can’t stand with figures from other brands. She can’t stand at all. Her pelvis exploded.


    I have to call shenanigans on this. I collect a ton of 80’s figures. I can say without a doubt that Hasbro and Kenner figures have withstood the test of time far better than other brands. Mattel is not even close. As if vintage MOTU isn’t bad enough, try collecting Marvel Secret Wars. It is a real rarity to find a Secret Wars figure in good shape.


    Actually, you released the figure that the vest belongs to just one month prior: He-Man 2.0. The He-Man vest cast in gray plastic from the Goddess looks way better than the gray painted vest that comes with He-Man. Getting that gray plastic He-Man vest is the only reason I’m not terribly ticked off about having bought Goddess.

    I collect secret wars. I have 4-5 full collections. And the plastic always are great. It's the paint apps that never stand the test of time.

    Secret wars are probably my favorite toyline. I just love the simplicity of it.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!


    Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

  14. #39
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Well as a business eith share holders they don't want to spend the money on redoing a character that didn't have a record sellout time, hell they say they don't want to redo any characters anymore. I'm not defending the decision, but to them morals and karma have NOTHING to do with it, that doesn't exist to them, it's all about the dollars. sucks but it's true.
    I know you are not defending their decision, and I know you are right. But I'm saying Mattel shouldn't think that way.

    Customer satisfaction and loyalty are REAL things in the business world. In the short term, it may not make financial sense to reissue her. But in the long run, does. Companies spend billions of dollars a year to increase their public perception through branding, advertising and product placement. Things like this cause a hit in the public perpection. I'm an accountant and there is a classification of assets called 'goodwill' that is booked on financial statements. It normally comes into play when a company is sold. It refers to the overall positive or negative perceptions the buying public has towards a company that tends to increase or decrease their sales. And the amount of goodwill attributed to a company increases or decreases it's sale value, which directly affects shareholders.

    It's obvious with Mattel's BBB rating of F that they just don't look at the long term.

    I heard someone say recently that in a cult, everyone has the same viewpoints which they think are reasonable. But to an outsider, those viewpoints appear totally unreasonable. And I'm not calling America's capitilistic society a cult by any means, but the viewpoint that a company's bottom line is the most important thing in the world is crazy. And I see that viewpoint offered as a defense for terrible actions by companies all the time. It's no excuse. My wife teaches English to foreign students and most of them think that our adherence to a profit at all costs mentality is bizarre. I would have to agree.

    Mattel could reissue the Goddess, sell her, and probably make a small profit - or at least break even. We're not asking for her to be given away. Mattel wouldn't lose money on this. And in the long run, if they acted this way in more of their decisions, especially those concerning delivering quality product to their customers, they'd have more loyal customers. And that would translate to more money in the long run.

    Any way you cut it, it's not good business sense to leave your customers feeling jilted.

  15. #40
    Heroic Warrior GozzoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    We're not asking for her to be given away. Mattel wouldn't lose money on this. And in the long run, if they acted this way in more of their decisions, especially those concerning delivering quality product to their customers, they'd have more loyal customers. And that would translate to more money in the long run.

    Any way you cut it, it's not good business sense to leave your customers feeling jilted.
    Amen to that!
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

  16. #41
    sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    And a minicomic-accurate dress (no leaf).
    And corrected Snake Armor (2-piece).
    lol. I know it'll never happen but I'd like to see it. Along with a corrected Roboto. The "Fix Me" 2-pack.
    Yes! I want that!

  17. #42
    Assimilate, or else!! krosfyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Under an iron fist
    Posts
    17,967
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I know you are not defending their decision, and I know you are right. But I'm saying Mattel shouldn't think that way.

    Customer satisfaction and loyalty are REAL things in the business world. In the short term, it may not make financial sense to reissue her. But in the long run, does. Companies spend billions of dollars a year to increase their public perception through branding, advertising and product placement. Things like this cause a hit in the public perpection. I'm an accountant and there is a classification of assets called 'goodwill' that is booked on financial statements. It normally comes into play when a company is sold. It refers to the overall positive or negative perceptions the buying public has towards a company that tends to increase or decrease their sales. And the amount of goodwill attributed to a company increases or decreases it's sale value, which directly affects shareholders.

    It's obvious with Mattel's BBB rating of F that they just don't look at the long term.

    I heard someone say recently that in a cult, everyone has the same viewpoints which they think are reasonable. But to an outsider, those viewpoints appear totally unreasonable. And I'm not calling America's capitilistic society a cult by any means, but the viewpoint that a company's bottom line is the most important thing in the world is crazy. And I see that viewpoint offered as a defense for terrible actions by companies all the time. It's no excuse. My wife teaches English to foreign students and most of them think that our adherence to a profit at all costs mentality is bizarre. I would have to agree.

    Mattel could reissue the Goddess, sell her, and probably make a small profit - or at least break even. We're not asking for her to be given away. Mattel wouldn't lose money on this. And in the long run, if they acted this way in more of their decisions, especially those concerning delivering quality product to their customers, they'd have more loyal customers. And that would translate to more money in the long run.

    Any way you cut it, it's not good business sense to leave your customers feeling jilted.
    I don't disagree with you at all. in fact I'm 100% with you on this. it's SHAMEFUL that mattel has and maintains and F rating. the mentality is foolish to me, as you said short term vs long term, but the thing is, these stupid shareholders as a whole look only at short terms. I understand why, but it hurts everyone in the long run.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

    I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

    Fear is faith in failure

  18. #43
    Heroic Warrior Nick Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Spanaway, WA
    Posts
    198
    At the risk of starting up drama, did anyone else groan at the remark about a fan feeling jilted that their artwork was used in a presentation without his permission of credit being given, and then Scott gave another snarky comment, "I found it on Google, hope there's no bad feelings"? Honestly, he should have given that person credit right there, apologized for not doing the due diligence and explain his actions by saying he found it on Google. He says he has to get these cleared by the legal department, but if you ask me, they're not doing their job. If there was concern about a lawsuit, then don't mention using the artwork at all. Going halfway just stirs up the pot.
    Now, I haven't watched every video or presentation, so I don't know who this refered to, but I have a feeling about who it is...if my feeling is off base, someone please let me know.
    Goddess related, I actually have a "perfect" Goddess. My first one developed a crack in the neck during my move to Italy, so I bought a second one. Later, I just glued the neck back together and it's held ever since. The second one is now my "variant" Goddess, with the snake head dress removed and a Marlena sword. She hangs out with Blonde Bikini Teela as a placeholder for Teela the Sorceress. I've posed her, played around with all the articulation points, and so far, so good. No hip displaysia yet. I just jinxed myself, didn't I? Crap.

  19. #44
    Heroic Warrior Mern-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,351
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock323 View Post
    At the risk of starting up drama, did anyone else groan at the remark about a fan feeling jilted that their artwork was used in a presentation without his permission of credit being given, and then Scott gave another snarky comment, "I found it on Google, hope there's no bad feelings"? Honestly, he should have given that person credit right there, apologized for not doing the due diligence and explain his actions by saying he found it on Google. He says he has to get these cleared by the legal department, but if you ask me, they're not doing their job. If there was concern about a lawsuit, then don't mention using the artwork at all. Going halfway just stirs up the pot.
    Now, I haven't watched every video or presentation, so I don't know who this refered to, but I have a feeling about who it is...if my feeling is off base, someone please let me know.
    It was our very own Eamon whose picture Scott used without (ever) putting his name to his art.

    Scott has a history of leaving people's names off of official Mattel presentations. A few years ago they were looking for a complete loose 200X collection to photograph for a proposed "Matty's Museum" they were going (are going?) to put on Mattycollector, so I offered mine up. I also offered to loan a few of my rarest vintage figures, including an original He-Man prototype/test shot. There was a contract involved, and in the contract it stipulated that anytime and anywhere pictures of items from my collection were used that my name would be right there with it, but then a picture of my prototype/test shot ended up in the SDCC exclusive art book, and there was absolutely nothing saying that it was from my personal collection.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

    Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

    The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

  20. #45
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock323 View Post
    At the risk of starting up drama, did anyone else groan at the remark about a fan feeling jilted that their artwork was used in a presentation without his permission of credit being given, and then Scott gave another snarky comment, "I found it on Google, hope there's no bad feelings"? Honestly, he should have given that person credit right there, apologized for not doing the due diligence and explain his actions by saying he found it on Google. He says he has to get these cleared by the legal department, but if you ask me, they're not doing their job. If there was concern about a lawsuit, then don't mention using the artwork at all. Going halfway just stirs up the pot.
    I groaned at this as well. Mattel is overly nervous about everything legal, yet Scott not only thinks it's okay to swipe Eamon's artwork, but he Photoshops his signature off as well.

    Overall I think these blogs are just a sad way for Scott to take credit for other people's work and to shift blame for his incompetance on to others. Nothing is ever his fault unless the figure is completely bad ass.

  21. #46
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I don't disagree with you at all. in fact I'm 100% with you on this. it's SHAMEFUL that mattel has and maintains and F rating. the mentality is foolish to me, as you said short term vs long term, but the thing is, these stupid shareholders as a whole look only at short terms. I understand why, but it hurts everyone in the long run.
    I know. I just want what I paid for. And when the decisions made (by shareholder pressure) are completely profit driven, I have no sympathy for the company, no loyalty, and no problem speaking my mind and saying BOOOOOOOOOOO Mattel. I love the figures but I dislike your company. Long live the 4H!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    It was our very own Eamon whose picture Scott used without (ever) putting his name to his art.

    Scott has a history of leaving people's names off of official Mattel presentations. A few years ago they were looking for a complete loose 200X collection to photograph for a proposed "Matty's Museum" they were going (are going?) to put on Mattycollector, so I offered mine up. I also offered to loan a few of my rarest vintage figures, including an original He-Man prototype/test shot. There was a contract involved, and in the contract it stipulated that anytime and anywhere pictures of items from my collection were used that my name would be right there with it, but then a picture of my prototype/test shot ended up in the SDCC exclusive art book, and there was absolutely nothing saying that it was from my personal collection.
    Look, you should feel lucky that you have any MOTU figures at all. You should feel lucky that Mattel felt the good nature to share those characters and give them away to us for all time. Really, Mattel owns these characters, our shelves, any drawings we make of them, or photos we take of them. And they can do whatever they like with our credit cards and they can send our figures on a 15 city tour en-route to our homes if they want. They can swap forearms, sell us figures that disintegrate, and not make characters just because. So you shouldn't really complain because you are lucky to have figures at all.

    Of course I'm being sarcastic. Mattel has shown a pattern of not be respectful of other parties. In general, they just don't play well with others.

  22. #47
    chosen1heath
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Spartanburg
    Posts
    25
    All I'm saying is that I would buy an Illumina. I think WE ALL ARE SAYING THAT,no?

  23. #48
    Heroic Warrior Mern-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,351
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Look, you should feel lucky that you have any MOTU figures at all. You should feel lucky that Mattel felt the good nature to share those characters and give them away to us for all time. Really, Mattel owns these characters, our shelves, any drawings we make of them, or photos we take of them.
    HAHAHAHA! Yep, it's true, ALL of the things we've bought from Mattel are actually just on loan to us from them, and we should be very grateful!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

    Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

    The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

  24. #49
    Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,674
    "Some broke"....

    Seriously? Im not calling for Toyguru's head on a pole, nor am I going to argue cause Im sure hes tried to the best of his abbillities, but this one was straight pro-company. Call it like it is man, dont say "Roboto works just fine"...... fact is he doesnt. Sure the shoulders move great, but it caused X amount of stress on the figure to lead to broken torso's. You cant say a figure with no torso works fine, thats simply not possible.

    Hsss...... fine, he doesnt have full movement, nor can he sit right with his hard as hell loin cloth part, but at least he's a solid figure. Roboto, Goddess and Snout Spout really DO deserve a replacement slot. Its cool you guys steped up to offer refunds, and thats a HUGE step in the right direction, but the fact is, whats the point if the only option is to have a missing figure AND still loose out on shipping.

    Goddess was easily one of my fav figures and it sucks that I have to have a hole in my collection when Ive already paid 30 dollars. The figure sold out... so make a new one,sell it AND do a replacement plan. Everyone wins!

    For Snout.... just put the nose in a weapons pack. You have the mold already, so you dont need to tool a head. 90 percent of the collectors here are BEYOND capable of pulling off the nose (its just pluged right in) and putting the new one right in.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

  25. #50
    Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,489
    I preferred the proto too. The colours really popped.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

    DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

    Commissions - [TBA]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •