Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2012 Pictures, Reveals, and discussion thread!

Hoping for some big POP reveals tomorrow!

Heroic Warrior
    There hasn't been a new large scale beast buck ina while right? We had the cat which was re-used. Then they did a 2-pack and a 3-pack. Instead of re-using the giant buck for Procrustus or something I hope they give us a new beast buck. Like Stridor.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    There hasn't been a new large scale beast buck ina while right? We had the cat which was re-used. Then they did a 2-pack and a 3-pack. Instead of re-using the giant buck for Procrustus or something I hope they give us a new beast buck. Like Stridor.
    I know what you mean....but we saw Granamyr less than 24 hours ago and he's a pretty large beast buck. I can live with them saving some change and doing Teela's unicorn Charger or even Bow's horse Arrow.
    Last edited by gbagok; July 12, 2012 at 06:09pm.

WWE's Alberto Del Rio invades Mattel Comic-Con Panel SDCC 2012

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Grannamyr rocks!
    So does the weapons pack.
    But...no silver Trap Jaw weapons for Roboto? No whip attachment for Spector?
    Honestly I saw the Draego-Man and HP stuff and then searched the energy whip in there.
    I really wanted that whip...
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I know what you mean....but we saw Granamyr less than 24 hours ago and he's a pretty large beast buck.
    But not part of the subscription. I feel like we should see something original within the subscription too.

Heroic Warrior
    The weapons pack is very cool, there are actually a lot of things I'd like to use from it... Not sure what the red teela armor is all about but I want draego-man's weapons...

Does anyone know if the Icon Heroes openers and cardholder will be sold anywhere else other than SDCC? I KNOW they say exclusive, but wasn't sure if someone may get some.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    Grannamyr rocks!
    So does the weapons pack.
    But...no silver Trap Jaw weapons for Roboto? No whip attachment for Spector?
    Honestly I saw the Draego-Man and HP stuff and then searched the energy whip in there.
    I really wanted that whip...
    I wanted the whip as well. I hope we still see it. Packed in with Gwildor maybe?
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    ... Not sure what the red teela armor is all about but I want draego-man's weapons...
    The vintage Teela toy had red accessories, not brown. So they are an homage to her vintage figure. I'm only disappointed not to have the shield in red too.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    I wanted the whip as well. I hope we still see it. Packed in with Gwildor maybe?
    Yes, the thing I don't get:
    Why the green Clawful mace?
    Why couldn't have other parts been replaced with that whip?
    I get why they included a white falcon, but why ANOTHER one? That's number 5 now!
    Come on Scott - we know you want it aswell - give us Spector's energy whip!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by air23cnhit View Post
    Does anyone know if the Icon Heroes openers and cardholder will be sold anywhere else other than SDCC? I KNOW they say exclusive, but wasn't sure if someone may get some.
    Normally all Icon Heroes items are sold at Big Bad Toy Store, Entertainment Earth and a host of other online stores. The "Exclusive" part is usually timed only (meaning AFX gets it first then the other stores can sell)

I have no idea about these 2 specifically, if they are SDCC only items then it will most likely be only be at AFX.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Granamyr is awesome...he's got a WOW factor too him, I think. His face is spot on! I really would like to see him next to a MOTUC figure for relativity.

I really liked the idea of the weapons pack, just never really had to have them; until now! The weapons pack looks like it had alot of attention to detail, in the way of paint apps. atleast!

Really looking forward to Frosta's face shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    Or the Bionatops
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I really hope they aren't doing two packs like this. I have no interest at all in WWE and have no desire to buy any WWE figures at all.

Uggg... This!!

Honestly... I LIKE the Justice league, and MOST of the DC/MOTU 2 packs were to GET the long sold out DC characters... The monthly figures are the 'ideal' MOTU figures... I had no use for the repaints.

WWE?!?

I REALLY have no use for THOSE guys.

UNLESS!!!!!!

They go massive OLD school with some Hogan/Macho man/ Jake the snake from the 80's- early 90's.... THAT I may collect ^_^

Of course... SOME people really want some of the 'oddball' repaints, So since DC/MOTU didn't work out... maybe WWE/MOTU may?!? Be nice for the fans to get the paint they want without taking a monthly slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Pics from the Great REbellion..

Comparison size shots of Granamyr with Tytus and Wundar for scale comparison...

Front View
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...27774481_n.jpg

Side View
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...04120350_n.jpg
    Here u go Stratos
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Or the Bionatops
    Oh, that would be pretty great. If it is another two-pack I hope it is the Horde Troopers although I've begun to suspect when they do the trooper they will do him as a single figure the way the vintage character was and we can just build our armies by buying a ton of the single figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Granamyr is awesome...he's got a WOW factor too him, I think. His face is spot on! I really would like to see him next to a MOTUC figure for relativity.
    For your convenience as posted earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Pics from the Great REbellion..

Comparison size shots of Granamyr with Tytus and Wundar for scale comparison...

Front View

Side View
    If he manages to stay standing long enough for someone to measure him, I'd say he's easily 22 inches high. Truly huge!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    Yes, the thing I don't get:
    Why the green Clawful mace?
    Why couldn't have other parts been replaced with that whip?
    I get why they included a white falcon, but why ANOTHER one? That's number 5 now!
    Come on Scott - we know you want it aswell - give us Spector's energy whip!
    My theory is it has to do with the 'molds' used... Clawful weapons share one... Teela's stuff shared one... The oddball colors of the bird and shield surprise me... would have expected them to be all the same color.

Spector's whip is gonna be hard to get... he's even admitted that.

the way that it can ONLY be used is with Spector.... Sooooooooooooooo I guess I can see why it didn't take the place of a more 'generic' weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by air23cnhit View Post
    I've already pre-ordered my Grayskull business card order at their website. You can do the same right now They will have a limited supply of the letter openers on their site come Monday.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I've already pre-ordered my Grayskull business card order at their website. You can do the same right now They will have a limited supply of the letter openers on their site come Monday.
    Yeah I think they said on Monday whatever is left from SDCC will go up in the store
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

No one got a picture of the Snakemen Bio?

I'm jonesing for new Bios!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Hoping for some big POP reveals tomorrow!
    Do you think we'll get anything beyond 2-3 figures?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Hopefully. I would like to see Clawdeen for Catra, personally.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I am guessing on at least 2 if not 3, but come on that is a pretty decent amount. I bet if we are really really really really really lucky we might get 1 NA themed reveal..but I would not be surprised if we did not