Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2012 Pictures, Reveals, and discussion thread!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    With everything Mattel has rights to now, I expect to see 1 offering per faction/era/media tomorrow... something like: Clamp Champ (classic toy Heroic Warrior), Shokoti (Filmation He-Man), Blade ('87 movie/Evil Warrior), Scorpia (Filmation PoP/Evil Horde), Flogg (NA Space Mutant), Glimmer (classic PoP toy), Goat Man (Golden Books), Lodar (vintage mini-comics), Snake Face (Snake Men), Eldor (never-before-made vintage prototype/Powers Of Grayskull), Prahvus (MYP 2002 series), New Adventures He-Man (quarterly variant/NA)... that sort of thing. Factoring in the final 2012 beast slot into the equation, we could see Sagitar (Galactic Protector/NA deluxe figure/beast), and the first beast slot of 2013 (if they are still doing them next year) being a three-pack of Rokkon, Stonedar & Granita (knocking out all of the Rock People in one fell swoop while at the same time squeezing in a Filmation PoP heroine). There's also one final variant slot open in 2012, which could be anything from Classic PoP Toy Costume Catra to Earl Norem Poster King Hiss. If they double up on stuff (like two classic toy heroic warriors revealed, two Filmation PoP Horde villains, two Space Mutants, etc, I would be very surprised.
    They don't have the rights to the movie....so Blade will not be one of the options....And I'm sure there's more they don't have the rights to either.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I'll have to see Granamyr stand on its own to believe it.
    He might not be able to stand, but Granamyr can do a Leg Drop on his enemies.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I thought they could do Blade as he was a figure in the vintage line?

Thankfully they do not need movie rights to make Blade. He's on the table as for options. So are Gwildor and Saurod. Any figures made in the 80s are fair game to appear in the line!
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

if the tail is move down....maybe...maybe with luck he stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    Told you worry warts he could stand
    It looks LIKE it now let's see it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They don't have the rights to the movie....so Blade will not be one of the options....And I'm sure there's more they don't have the rights to either.
    Blade is a MOTU figure he was made, he can be made again.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    He might not be able to stand, but Granamyr can do a Leg Drop on his enemies.
    Because that's totally such an effective move to punish an opponent . . . which isn't much of a consolation.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Because that's totally such an effective move to punish an opponent . . . which isn't much of a consolation.
    It won Hogan multiple titles brother
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

That new post with Toy Guru holding Granamyr has Mekaneck and DB Skeletor in package in the case. Somebody get some new pics.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Hmmmmm...

Still wanna see him next to a figure. THe dude holding him looks short (nothing against you short people)
    My gad man, I gave you a quick repost a few pages ago... lol

Check out page 22 or 26 and stop clicking last page if you don't want to miss any pics. The little arrow key next to the thread title should bring you to the last post you read before leaving.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Bios! Mekaneck and Dragon Blaster Skeletor.
    Thanks to my friend Tiago Amaral for the pictures!
    391548_10151251148679027_1096702883_n.jpg
    599462_10151251151759027_1413679798_n.jpg
    Last edited by cgvillela; July 13, 2012 at 09:40am.

Its Toy Guru holding him.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    How many hours until Mattypalooza? Im from out the USA and don´t control the time...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

So Skeletor turns good . . . how promising!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    So with Granamyr coming out the 15th of December, I can see another Wind Raider 2011 happening. TG will say the sales of Granamyr were "okay". What does it take to get through to Mattel not to do this kind of stuff around frickin Christmas?!? It was $45 for the WR, and now $80 for THIS? I can see this not going well...

With that being said I love Granamyr, he looks great. I love the expression on his face and the detail is pretty cool.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    How many hours until Mattypalooza? Im from out the USA and don´t control the time...
    17 hours and 44 minutes 14 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    We are 17 hours and about 45 minutes away.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    So with Granamyr coming out the 15th of December, I can see another Wind Raider 2011 happening. TG will say the sales of Granamyr were "okay". What does it take to get through to Mattel not to do this kind of stuff around frickin Christmas?!? It was $45 for the WR, and now $80 for THIS? I can see this not going well...

With that being said I love Granamyr, he looks great. I love the expression on his face and the detail is pretty cool.
    I don't think the sales of the WR have anything to do with Granamyr, one was a vehicle not required for someones collection and the other is a long requested figure.

It does not matter when Granamyr comes out, he will sell better than the WR based solely on what he is (a character). If he was in November people would complain it was too close to Christmas, if he came in Jan people would complain it was too close to Christmas spending. Its a no win situation

Mattel most likely learned what to gauge the sales on based on Staypuft for GB combined with the two previous Giants. And his metric is not as important because the amount of characters in MOTU his size which he would greenlight with a successful sale is very small.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

No, it means he is using whoever to get what he wants. It reads like this is the time before Skeletor eventually overthrows Hordak

He doesnt turn good, my enemy's enemy is my friend kind of thing, you know he would stab the Masters in the back the first chance he got
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Okay any pics of the back of the Snake Men yet?

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    I am almost willing to put money down saying that belt goes to Rattlor; 2 belts: a Horde one, and a Snake Men one.
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

I love the Dragon Blaster Skeletor bio.... Mekaneck's bio... eh..ooo whats that over there... [moves on]

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Mekaneck's bio has good and bad points...

The good: The Battle of Avion during the Great Unrest. What happened?

The bad: A magical neck with magic nanites? I wish Mattel would have kept his neck length fixed. Also, no mention of Phillip or his disdain over his non-flashy powers.

The bad thing about DB Skeletor's bio is that we know nothing about the Dragon.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; July 12, 2012 at 09:38pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks.

I was hoping Meck was a Michael. He seems like a Michael to me. I would have bet money on it. I do like his name. That name seems like an Eternian name. I'm glad they explained in some detail how his mechanical neck works.