Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2012 Pictures, Reveals, and discussion thread!

could this mystery sub be a completely all in of everything motuc....
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Mekaneck's bio has good and bad points...

The good: The Battle of Avion during the Great Unrest. What happened?
    You know the answer..Keep Reading the Bios

The bad thing about DB Skeletor's bio is that we know nothing about the Dragon.
    So what the Dragon needed a bio as well?

At least nobody died
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

RISE OF THE SNAKEMEN !!!

MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Mekaneck's bio has good and bad points...

The good: The Battle of Avion during the Great Unrest. What happened?

The bad: A magical neck with magic nanites? I wish Mattel would have kept his neck length fixed. Also, no mention of Phillip or his disdain over his non-flashy powers.

I think that is the best way to explain it. We saw in the cartoon that he could just move his neck as far as he needed and at 90 degree angles
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Has anyone figured out if the figure of Mekanek @ SDCC is a prototype pr not? The flat areas on the neck look a bit strange, as I was hoping for some ornate detailing on the neck extensions.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    He might not be able to stand, but Granamyr can do a Leg Drop on his enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    It won Hogan multiple titles brother
    Hopefully he will be able to point and get his leg up for the big boot as well....

-=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

So the display case schedule reads:

July: Spikor (check)
    August: Sir Laser Lot (check)
    September: Mekaneck (moved back to September from October)/Dragon Blaster Skeletor (picked a month)/Snake Men Guards (moved from August)
    October: Frost (moved from September after being moved from August)/Great Wars weapons 2 pack (must be typo, Great Unrest Weapons Pak)/Club Eternia figure
    Nothing else listed or has it changed?
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Here are the bios written out:

Mekaneck - Heroic Human Periscope

Injured in the Battle of Avion during the Great Unrest, Orius was brought by Duncan to Castle Grayskull where he was healed by the Sorceress. The magic spell replaced his neck with an ever-expanding mechanical construction made of microscopic nanites. By increasing or decreasing the number of nanites in his body, Orius gained the ability to grow his neck to almost unlimited length. Taking the code name Mekaneck, he served the royal household as a loyal member of the Masters of the Universe, using his amazing periscope neck to spy on the evil enemy.

Dragon Blaster Skeletor - Evil Leader and his Dreadful Dragon With Paralyzing Spray

As the ruler of Eternia following Randor's banishment, Skeletor created a new magical armor infused with an Eternian Dragon, giving him the power to paralyze his enemies at first glance. His rule was cut short, however, when Skeletor's former master Hordak returned from Despondos with the help of Evil-Lyn. Hordak not only overthrew Skeletor, but drove the Snake Men into hibernation. Forced into a war on multiple fronts, Skeletor continued to lead his Evil Warriors into battle, often having to fight side-by-side with his former enemies - the now renegade Masters of the Universe. Perched on his master's armor, the Evil Dragon "pet" of Skeletor stops his enemies cold with his paralyzing jet spray of venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    I am almost willing to put money down saying that belt goes to Rattlor; 2 belts: a Horde one, and a Snake Men one.
    ~RK
    I'm going to be so torn... on the onehand, he's a Snakeman, but I've never had a huge attachment to that faction. I do love me some Horde, and will be sorely tempted to grow their ranks...

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    So what the Dragon needed a bio as well?

At least nobody died
    I thought it would be a good opportunity to explain more about the Dragon or where it came from, but I guess it's a "what you see is what you get" beast with no personality or sentience like Panthor, Shadow Beast and Griffin.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I don't like Mekaneck's bio too much. Wish they used more of his origin story from Filmation's "Search for a Son" episode. Yeah, it's an epic Count Marzo episode...and I'm biased.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Here are the bios written out:
    Thank you very much!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    So the display case schedule reads:

July: Spikor (check)
    August: Sir Laser Lot (check)
    September: Mekaneck (moved back to September from October)/Dragon Blaster Skeletor (picked a month)/Snake Men Guards (moved from August)
    October: Frost (moved from September after being moved from August)/Great Wars weapons 2 pack (must be typo, Great Unrest Weapons Pak)/Club Eternia figure
    Nothing else listed or has it changed?
    So no sub figure in august??

that DB Skeletor bio is awfully written. it reads so awkward.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Two-Bad is my favourite character, id love to see him, not sure if we will due to Mosquitor having a bit of new tooling so how many new bucks will be shown is yet to be determined but hoping anyway.

If we get Two-Bad then i HOPE we get the Artifact the spell of seperation, i know the main user is Hordak but would be a nice accessory to have so fans could either keep it with Two-Bad or skeletor. A little tile like the one we see in He-Ro unleashed would be nice

If Two-Bad, Tuvar and Baddhra were a 3 pack then it would be awesome if they came with the 3 pieces of the Triad of Discidium.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I have to agree, that I [REALLY] wished that now that his lost son would have been part of his bio... another part of his story lost to the wind......[sigh].

Mek's bio is 'okay'. Again with the 'magic' nonsense to explain things, but I can swallow it this time. It does sound more technological than magical, lol. I like how it explains his never ending neck.

DB Skeletor's bio is pretty good. Once again with the magic stuff (armor infused with a dragon sounds very cruel!), and I'm not sure it was necessary. Wasn't it just armor with a pet dragon on the back before?
    But overall the bio is great and tells an interesting story!

So the dragon paralyzes his victims with a venomous mist? Boo that! My canon has him BBQ-ing up Eternians, Dark-side style.

Mechaneck's bio is okay. At least he doesn't have a goofy name. However, shouldn't he be able to control the bridging of the nanites, not their number? After all, when he shrinks his neck, where do the extra nanites go? Or am I over-thinking a poorly structured bio for a toy?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Mekaneck's bio is disappointing. I wanted Duncan to create his neck. Sorceress magically healed him with technology? Okay.... Sad Phillip is not mentioned. That's one of the best story elements for good 'ole Mek! ...and feeling useless (lame power).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Why does anyone still care about these bios?

Save yourselves the agita!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They don't have the rights to the movie....so Blade will not be one of the options....And I'm sure there's more they don't have the rights to either.
    They have rights to do everybody I listed, including Blade (not to mention Saurod and Gwildor... it's been known for a while actually).

Eh. I'm okay with Mekaneck not having a son this time out... kinda weird about the Sorceress healing him with nanites, but what're you gonna do. I do think it would have been better to play up his vendetta with Count Marzo by maybe having it so that Marzo was responsible for the neck injury... it seems Mek's bio, while mostly "okay", missed a chance to include much of anything from either Filmation or MYP. But hey- at least he ain't dead! LOL!

Dragon Blaster Skeletor's bio does read rather awkwardly. By the end I was like "HUH?" and had to go back and read it all over again. I know it's a nod to the vintage line, but I would have preferred enslaving the dragon giving Skelly fire-based powers (and also they should have retconned both Granamyr and Draego-Man in there... even if the bio was written four years ago, in this instance- since they got Filmation rights and created Draego-Man for the line... it should have been re-written to include something about them to tie it all together. And again- another instance where something re: the dragons from MYP could've been mentioned but was not).

Not awful bios, but definitely some storytelling balls dropped there.
    Last edited by zodak74; July 12, 2012 at 10:40pm.
    Top Ten Next Reveals Wanted: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Mermista, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Tung Lashor

I like the Bios: Orius is a great name! While I might have liked to see mention of Phillip, at least it didn't negate the possibility of his existence. Mek is one of my favorite characters! I can't wait for him.

The DBS Bio isn't bad either, though it didn't reveal much. I wonder if the dragon will get an official name later on the site as Fang did. Until he does, I'm calling him Scorch.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

The bad thing about DB Skeletor bio is that it exist!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

The bios are not too bad. I like how they put Skelly siding with the Master to fight The Horde.

Could anyone please post pics of Mekaneck, DBS and TOD Sorceress in the packages? Thanks!
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    Why does anyone still care about these bios?

Save yourselves the agita!
    So true!! I read them only for the comedy. I laugh every time!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Do you guys think that was the final figure of Mekanek shown or just a proto-type? I really would like to see more detailing on the neck extensions...