Thread: Battle of the 80's!

Battle of the 80's!

Ok guys, here's a work in progress of my "Battle of the 80's" where the greatest heroes and villains of the 80's battle it out in an all out brawl. Certain iconic landscapes of their respective worlds were brought to earth (if they weren't there originally) to make things a little more interesting. Been working on this for faaaaaar too long and I really want to get this thing done so I can start on the continuation. What do you guys think so far?
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

That's looking really cool so far! I hope you'll add Teela in there as well, perhaps battling Cheetara, maybe April O'Neal and Fearless Photog back to back filming the carnage. Oh And Tytus fighting what looks like Krang's giant robot body up there? EPIC
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

Quote Originally Posted by theblock View Post
    That's looking really cool so far! I hope you'll add Teela in there as well, perhaps battling Cheetara, maybe April O'Neal and Fearless Photog back to back filming the carnage. Oh And Tytus fighting what looks like Krang's giant robot body up there? EPIC
    Thanks man! I totally forgot about Teela! April is hiding over by Lion-O and Cheetara will be in-between Beebop and Rocksteady, jumping out of the way just in time so that they run into eachother lol. Pretty cool that you knew that was Krang in the background too! I was gonna have Voltron slicing him in half but I like the Tytus idea too!
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Widget
    So much awesomeness in one picture, it's hard to tell what's happening at first glance. I really love it, though, it seems very well planned out and I like seeing the WIP version to see the layout lines/etc. Are you going to colour it with physical media or digitally?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbiCatra View Post
    So much awesomeness in one picture, it's hard to tell what's happening at first glance. I really love it, though, it seems very well planned out and I like seeing the WIP version to see the layout lines/etc. Are you going to colour it with physical media or digitally?
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it Ive been working on it for years trying to get everything just right but now I'm ready to finish it I'm going to hand paint it and I'll post pics the minute I finish!
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST

Looking forward to the completed piece.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah