Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapon pak 04 - suggestions

Welcome news after digging thru my old Marvel Legends looking for suitable weapons for her. I hope we get some repaints of the Snake Men 2 pack weapons and armor as well.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

I hope we don't get anymore Clawful maces....some more useful weapons would be nice.

Rattlor's armor would be cool, even though I don't have a use for it....I prefer my Rattlor to look just as he looks, I may change my mind, but I doubt it.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

*jumping up and down for Netossa's sword*
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I hope we don't get anymore Clawful maces....some more useful weapons would be nice.

Rattlor's armor would be cool, even though I don't have a use for it....I prefer my Rattlor to look just as he looks, I may change my mind, but I doubt it.
    That Clawful mace decision was awful from Mattel, I hope, they don't do it again, it was a slap in the face. If the mace and shield would be yellow for Mer Man, I would absolutely understand that. There are too many weapons & repaints that are demanded...

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    But there's so many more shades of green that that mace needs to come in

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    It would be nice if they included some shiny VAC-golden stuff for Granamyr's treasure trove (spears, shields, swords... and maybe an improved Randor's goblet, with flat-surfaced red wine rather than that wavy dense chocolate mousse). A few repainted Orko and/or Shadow Weaver books would be nice, too (and/or a repaint of the book stack that comes with an Egon figure from the Ghostbusters line), since the illustration on Granamyr's package shows he keeps quite a lot of books in his lair (he's supposed to be very wise). Oh, and some coins! Golden, silvern, bronzen... we need Eternian money (and vile Horde money too )!
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Please no odd repaints again, Mattel!

I want an orange havoc staff and some hands for cychop
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Yay! I hope that they keep the trend of repaints and new items like in WP3.
    I wonder what the name of WP4 will be
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    I second the Cy-Chop hands! Just make 'em some repaints of Horde Prime's and I'll be happy.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Since accessories are tooled in groups, I wonder what else was on the one with the sword...
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

It's a relief to have official confirmation that SOMETHING is indeed coming for Netossa in the next Pak. See, they do listen! I am satisfied with the Bubble Power She-Ra sword. However, I would be OVER THE MOON if they also did a Goddess spear in Netossa colors either in addition to, or instead of the sword
    I'm also hoping for a repaint of the Battleground Teela blaster, preferably in one of the Star Sisters's colors. Those gals also need some serious gear!
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Netossa needs her head dress badly. No more gravity defying head fans. The headdress would complete the illusion nicely.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    I would prefer small diorama pieces like the weapon rack.

Snappy Threader
    Oh yeah great news! Netossa sword.....let the speculation continue......a stand for TOD Zoar maybe?....

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Oh yeah great news! Netossa sword.....let the speculation continue......a stand for TOD Zoar maybe?....
    Yes! I hope a ToD Zoar stand is in there! That's a no–brainer! And woohoo for Netossa's sword!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Yes! I hope a ToD Zoar stand is in there! That's a no–brainer! And woohoo for Netossa's sword!!!
    So many possibilities, I bet they could do 3 or 4 per year and sell quite nicely. Faker stuff, Horde Armor, sensable colored staffs......I get way too excited thinking about what I would want to see in these.

Evil Apologist of MattelŪ Count Marzo's Avatar
    Yay! I really like Weapons Paks, especially when we get important, much needed pieces in them.

Someone needs to bump the most recent Weapons Pak suggestion thread now so I can remember what I wrote in there.
    -=ĪEvilCøuntMarzøĪ=-
    BLÅĮK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

Great news for Netossa, she needed something. Hoping for Rattlor's armor & Strobo's gun would be neat. I'd like a gold Sy-Klone shield for King Randor & it could double for Granamyr loot.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Totally forgot about Strobo's gun. That would be great as well.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I hope Rattlor armor would be included, Mosquitor tanks, and a bird stand please!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    They can do the orange hands together with an orange 200x sword for Faker...

I'm not really a fan of Weapon's Packs, mainly because I think the new stuff that is now included should have been included with the figure. I'll let the Rattlor armor pass for last year, but there should be 0 figures this year,(Netossa included), that have to have an extra accessory packed into the Weapons Pack.

So, with the older figures.......we are still waiting on a Staff of Avion for Stratos. C'mon Matty.....you just shoved a bunch of Stratos figures into people's subs for the Frosta fiasco.....and he does almost have a closed hand now. Stratos needs an accessory!
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    would like to have more translucent magic/weapon effects like the Thunder Punch He-Man thunder punch. something for staffs, swords & hands.

Rattlor's Armor

Netossa's Headdress

Keldor's cape

Silver Doom Seeker

Skeleor's Havok Staff in 200x colors

Horde Prime Hands in Cy-Chop Colors

Extra Mekaneck Extensions

Goddess Spear in Netossa colors or a Sword

Hordak's Bat/Imp in Blue

Jitsu Sword in 200x colors
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Back at the NYCC 2011 Mattypalooza panel, TG promised me that Man-At-Arms' right-side armor would be in the 2012 weapons pack ... which we know didn't happen. I want this promise fulfilled in the 2013 pack. I don't like being lied to (especially to my face), and I certainly don't like an MAA who doesn't have his Filmation look.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?