Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Character Discussion - Castle Grayskullman and more - now with gallery!

Quote Originally Posted by imperialmyrth View Post
    Wow, you realize that he was one of the ones doing the picking right?
    I expect you can read:

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Yes, he was. One of the eight judges, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by imperialmyrth View Post
    Besides, what happened to everyone's claim of judging the figure on merit alone and not how it was implemented.
    Both the figure and the way it was shoehorned in the mythos were an absolute disgrace.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Cool figure! Better pics please! He comes with the shield from the Grayskull door? Cool!!!

I think it's a cool figure. Well done. I don't like the name, but it might be a cool concept if he is the personification of the Spirit of the Castle, or something...
    Congrats Dan!

I like it a lot. Congratulations Dan.

Was there a leaked bio too or can it not be mentioned until the fan panel ?
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    It was leaked well before a week ago...

I love the swords. They are the design from the Grayskull flag.

And as RockinHard and a few others have suggested, the negativity is shameful. The winner is a kid. Let's let him have his day.
    According to his He-Man.Org bio, he's 32. Unless it's his son that won.

I like the figure.
    Much better as "the naughty speckie boy" or "Sir Laserlot". Ok. It is not difficult... HeHe

Only the name...

If it is a single person i would named him Gragol (Grayskull Golem) That would be more MotU.
    If it is a army builder i would named him "Skullman, soldier of Grayskull".
    Write slow, please. I am german.
    My Englisch is terrible. I know. SORRY!

He-Man, the hero is dead!
    King Hiss, the leader of the mighty Snake Man is dead!
    Hordak, the loooooser is dead for ever! Thanks God (Skeletor)
    Skeletor, the Emporer govern Eternia.

The best german Fan-Site

Quote Originally Posted by jrock323 View Post
    According to his He-Man.Org bio, he's 32. Unless it's his son that won.
    Yes, he is 32 and not a kid (as I mentioned a few pages back). I have been talking to him all morning since he found out.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Evil Master of Ducks Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    HUGE congrats to Daniel, I absolutely love your design. This figure is dozens of times cooler than the other 30th characters except Draego-Man. I can't wait to put him next to my Castle Grayskull and I also eagerly await bio information on him when it's released.
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Happily invading Castle Grayskull with hippos is my true hobby.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Awesome figure...meh for the name but the figure...just amazing. I really love it.

Hope the bio says he haunts castle grayskull or something along those lines...Good job...I think its my favorite figure from the bonus 30th line so far. Draego man is still up there tho

Now this is a 30th Anniversary figure! I was not expecting this at all, but this is a clever concept, and I like it as it really pays homage to so many things in the Alcala minicomics. It has a great legacy aspect for a new character. I still want them to make the Horde Shark I designed though; "Makor" ha ha!

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    I dont like the blond wig, I hope that can be fixed...

I´ll wait until the bio is revealed, but this character must be a giant character (he is the personification of a Castle!)
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Yes, he is 32 and not a kid (as I mentioned a few pages back). I have been talking to him all morning since he found out.
    Yeah, I posted before I saw you had posted the same thing. That's the Internet for you.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masque View Post
    I'm serious. Thanks for everyone who is congratulating me. I'm just wondering if theyre going to use my bio idea too.
    I hope not too many people hate this character. But as of right now, i'm the happiest ive ever been, so it'll take alot to get me down...
    Dan, you're going to have yays and nays no matter what. I'm on-the-fence about the name, but the character is cool. The *name* had me thinking it was a joke, to be brutally honest. Can you put a spoiler up and tell us what YOUR bio idea was, or is that off-limits yet?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masque View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Is that person on the boards? If yeah, what name does he go by?
    That would be me. I am Daniel Benedict. Man, I hope everyone likes this character. I can't possibly describe how happy i am right now. Oh my... I'm in shock.
    Well done Masque, I really like the figure - I think the blonde hair looks freaky and strange but works!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Congratz MAsQue!! I like the figure a lot, and yes, im gonna buy 2 of them. Dunno about the bio, but I like to think it is one of the ancient Eternian Titans that sacrifice himself to protect the power and secrets of He.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Now that the winner has been revealed, are we allowed to talk about our entries? Or do we have to wait until after the runner ups are announced? Or are we not supposed to discuss them period? I collaborated with someone on here.
    No! If you read what the matty site says your entry belongs to mattel it's now their theirs and they do not want anyone who entered speaking about their entry or posting pictures of what it was.

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    Congratulations Masque! I like the figure, it almost reminds me of one of the ghosts from Return of the King.

Congratulations, Daniel!
    Visit me at www.cjedwardsart.com

Now with more Facebook! Personal: http://www.facebook.com/welcomeback/...cj.edwards.142 and Official CJ Edwards Art page: http://www.facebook.com/cjedwardsart

For more Bearshow art, please visit my DeviantArt account: http://cjedwardsart.deviantart.com/

Cool! I've been wanting that sword forever. The one I felt that was my 2nd best design looked more like a knight. It had that sword and the shield looked like the symbol on the back of He-Ros cape. They were statues that came to life magically by the Sorceress to defend the castle like those ones in Harry Potter. Very cool to get CG parts on Fig.

Congrats to the winner
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

I don't collect MotU anymore, but I do like the figure! He could have been a haunted soldier residing in the Castle, defending its secrets. I'd like him to be a 'good' guy, but absolutely loyal to Grayskull only.

Wow!! I saw this a couple of hours ago on PoeGhostal's site, but seeing it again I am still impressed. What a super cool idea!! I really like this figure and its design: its unique, barbaric, well thought out, tied to the line in a special way, and is a flat out cool concept. Congratulations, man!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Congrats!!! That's a very cool figure! Up until now, my favorite 30th toy was SLL, but I think this might have replaced him. As for the possible concept/bio, if we had to have a King Grayskull as part of the canon(I for one wish we didn't), this would have been the way to go IMO rather than a He-Man clone. I can't wait to see this in person.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Looks like someone's kitbash or something. Like someone else mentioned previously it would have been nice if we were treated to something a little more original or they could have had a fan vote instead. That's my honest opinion though. Maybe in a movie year.

Can't wait to see the runner ups though then we'll know what we missed out on.
    Last edited by Gojira101; July 13, 2012 at 02:41pm.
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    That's pretty neat! I see this character as being part of the castle's defenses maybe. When I saw the figure I envisioned a bunch of them literally coming out of the walls at the Sorceress' command to fight off invaders. The only bit I don't care for is the hair...but maybe the bio will explain that.