Thread: Create-a-Character Discussion - Castle Grayskullman and more - now with gallery!

Threaded View

castle grayskull man? ... hmm ... seems more like an actual part of the castle that comes to life when summoned by he-man or something rather than an actual unique character or separate entity ... i can see him popping out of the castle wall before battle, but not acting as an independent character ...

but hey, well done mr benedict! i think the concept of the figure is great, and hopefully we will one day get a castle for mr grayskull to live in!! congratulations for winning

but from the mattel side of things; the "30th anniversary" line on the whole has been a huge fail for me personally - why call it that?? none of the figures apart from fearless photog have anything whatsoever to do with the history of MOTU - why didn't they just call it the "designers" line? ... or the "creatORS" line? ...
    Last edited by tmc1984; July 14, 2012 at 11:06am.
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION