Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Character Discussion - Castle Grayskullman and more - now with gallery!

If you look at the swords different colors from one to the other, one is from the bright side of the flag and one from the dark side!
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Just want to add my congratulations to Masque! I really like the figure Daniel! It's creepy, cool, and very MOTU! The weapons are a stroke of genius!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Congrats Daniel! I LOVE this figure! He looks excellent in person! It's such a cool design, and a great idea for a figure! I can't wait to get him!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Quote Originally Posted by DCComicsguy View Post
    I am trying to find out TRUTH and FACTS. I am reading over on other sites that the CAC figure resembles another figure. Can someone address this?
    This whole idea that he ripped off the design is totally cracking me up. Um..He-Man..meet Conan. LOL!!

I really like the idea and the whole figure! The name is also perfect! There can't be a better name than CASTLE GRAYSKULLMAN! This is the name that he should have and nothing else.
    Congratulations to the winner Daniel

I will definitely buy him!

He is also a perfect completion for the 30th-Anniversary line. He and Cy-Chops (this new character is also damn great) are the new characters that i want to have in my collection!

Thank you guys so much! It truly means so very much that you all like this character. I can't wait to get him. Is it November yet?..

Quote Originally Posted by masque View Post
    Thank you guys so much! It truly means so very much that you all like this character. I can't wait to get him. Is it November yet?..
    hope youre get him for free

Like? I LOVE your character! Can't wait to get him!
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Congratulation, masque!!! This is awesome.

I love this one! The swords and shield really drive it home for me, but its a cool character and design all on it's own! I hope the hair doesn't end up losing its green tint when they rework it. Green hair = grayskull moss!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Congratulation, masque!!! This is awesome.
    So is he booked for Roast Gooble Dinner yet?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    It is a great figure, really clever in the way it incorporates the castle's features into a humanoid character. As I've said, he would have been right at home in one of the early mini-comics. Pure MOTU goodness here.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Congratulations Daniel. I really really like your concept, can't wait for November either. I can image how happy you must be. Great you made it! Very cool concept. And of course awesome transfer to a figure from the 4H. But what else to expect from them?

There was a bio revealed for CGM. Is that yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    If you look at the swords different colors from one to the other, one is from the bright side of the flag and one from the dark side!
    Yep the proto shows them in those same colours too but the display version had a pink sword, which Im not sure is on any version of the flag to my knowledge.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I wonder if his tongue looks like the front door?
    I like all the figs, except the ones I don't.

My WANT/TRADE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    This whole idea that he ripped off the design is totally cracking me up. Um..He-Man..meet Conan. LOL!!
    Agreed. And as one other person put it a few pages back how many snake women were entered a well? Was there a big conspiracy on this too? The proper thing is to be a good loser and show sportsmanship when defeated. Trying to find conspiracy theories and the shooter on the grassy knoll is tacky in my opinion and does little to further ones cause.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

I love the concept of the Castle Grayskull Man. But the OCD in me cant get him unless I knew for certain that we would be getting a Snake Mountain Man. Every Good Guy has to have a Evil Guy to fight against.

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Yep the proto shows them in those same colours too but the display version had a pink sword, which Im not sure is on any version of the flag to my knowledge.
    I am hoping that is just lighting and it is purple like the dark side of the flag. We wont know for sure until production samples are out or better pics of the swords from the SDCC case
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Some of you really gotta give it up and deal with the fact that you lost and someone else won!

He cheated & he ripped it off...lame. I get this is He-Man.org but get outta yer He-Man underoos and put the big boy pants on and deal!

And he is AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME!!! SALT SALT SALT rub it in!

Heroic Warrior
    I think he is a very clever design... the name? NO! But I like this guy... Needs to be an army builder.

Court Magician OptimusOfGrayskull's Avatar
    Congrats Masque.

Great design, looking forward to getting a couple to display with the Sorceress.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    I haven't had the time to properly congratulate the winner, but , this is a deserved winner, this and Draego-Man are my favourites of the 30th anniversary. I'm glad he won't be blonde(from what I read), either white or the colour of the loincloth were better, congratulations.
    Go Home And Be A Family He-Man!

congratulations masque! castle grayskull man is a cool character -- so much so, that i think i might buy two. i'm glad you won the contest.

Though I"m really looking forward to CGM, I'm beginning to wish his shield wasn't just an image of the crossed-swords.

As he already weilds these swords, wouldn't it have been better ot have put the Grayskull griffon (from the flag-sticker that went on the Castle walls) on the shield?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Next best thing to having Castle Grayskull itself.

Anyone ever seen this pic? I so want one!...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4OYGjUrdll.../battlecat.jpg